2024 Lyman-Morse 35 Hood Description
C.W. Hood and Lyman-Morse have built the 35LM with truly classically styled lines incorporating traditional cold molded construction with cutting edge technology and incredible performance. Absolutely in new condition.
35 Lyman Morse 2024 Specifications Add to Favorites
2024 Lyman-Morse 35 Hood Vessel Overview
Air conditioned lower cabin with double berth forward to starboard and large opening hatch above. Settee to port, galley aft to port with refrigeration drawer, sink, storage, etc. Opposite to starboard is the head with Techma fresh water toilet. Sink/vanity and enclosed shower aft with wet locker.
Two steps up to the cockpit, teak helm pod is to starboard with twin Pompanette, adjustable Prestige helm seats. Sliding side windows with ventilation and recessed overhead LED lights.
A wide open cockpit with full width bench seat aft, followed by a large sun pad and access to the swim platform with telescoping swim ladder. Storage for spare lines, fenders, etc., is provided by a cockpit hatch. Access to systems and engines is provided by a large electric, lifting hatch under the aft seat/sunpad.
- 6 kw Northern Lights generator
- Sea Keeper 3 gyro
- Air conditioning 8,000 BTU Dometic DTG8
- Volvo Penta interceptors
- Bow thruster, side power SE 60/185S
- Volvo joystick control with Dynamic positioning, autopilot
- Lewmar windlass with controls at helm and deck stainless steel anchor, chain and 150’ rode
- 2 Volvo glass cockpit Garmin multi-function displays GPS/radar/depth
- Garmin VHF 215 with command mic
- Auto Fireboy system
- 30 amp shore power
- Roca wipers with fresh water washers
- Fusion stereo and speakers
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Retractable swim ladder
- Awlgrip “Midnight Blue”
- Awlgrip “Matterhorn” white boot stripe
- Petit Vivid Red bottom paint
- Epifanes varnish on rails and eyebrow
- Awlgrip “Light Gray” non-skid
- Natural finish on hull sides
- Satin varnished walnut interior
- Richlight black countertops
- Ultraleather overhead removable panels on overhead
The Hood 35 is cold molded. The hull construction is vacuum laminated Eglass/epoxy outer skin using tongue and grove Douglas Fir as the first layer, followed by two additional layers of cedar applied on the 45 degree before the final fiberglass skin is applied and then paint.
The deck is made off a mold using carbon fiber and Corecell foam and Coosa high density foam in high load areas. The deck is infused to produce the lightest and strongest structure with these materials.
The hardtop is carbon composite part, infused epoxy and carbon fiber Corecell foam core and Coosa high density core at high-load areas.
The Volvo Penta Interceptor System is a boat trim system for simpler, safer and more comfortable driving. It is integrated into the Electronic Vessel Control system which makes it extremely easy to handle.
The precise manual control function can be extended with three fully automatic modes, each developed to improve the boating experience, in terms of comfort, visibility and low fuel consumption. The third mode, “Active Ride” is another smart feature that will redefine your concept of cruising comfort.
- Volvo Interceptor transom mounted 450mm blades
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine