2001 Horizon 92 Cockpit Skylounge Description
Welcome aboard the 2001 92 Horizon “BELISARIUS”. Her skylounge, cockpit motor yacht layout is unique in design and offers amazing benefits to her new owner. Nothing beats the comfort of long-range yacht travels in a climate controlled skylounge. She offers four luxurious staterooms which includes a full beam master suite. Her separate crew quarters aft give both owner and crew space and privacy. The cockpit on board “Belisarius” will rival that of any one-dimensional sportfish both in size and layout. It is exceptionally well designed to be versatile and adapt to all manner of water sports activities. Offshore sportfishing, diving, paddle boarding, you name it, and “Belisarius” is designed to handle it! All this while delivering the comfort and luxury of a near 100-foot motor yacht. She represents a tremendous value and is the perfect adventure yacht for a private owner or a phenomenal charter yacht. Below please find a summary of her highlights. Make your appointment to visit the 2001 Horizon Cockpit Skylounge “Belisarius” today. She will not disappoint.
2001 Horizon 92 Cockpit Skylounge Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc..
2001 Horizon 92 Cockpit Skylounge Vessel Overview
- Fantastic 4 stateroom 5 head layout with 2 crew staterooms and crew head aft
- CAT 3412 power package
- (2) 32 KW Northern Lights generators
- 1800GPD Watermaker
- Massive cockpit for fishing, diving, and all watersports activities
- Aft deck outside day head
- Skylounge for weather protected, climate controlled comfortably operation
- Full walkaround side decks
- Large aft deck
- Dual live wells, fish box and tremendous rod storage
- “Periscope” style Furuno SIDE SCANNING SONAR
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Hydraulic stabilizers
- Multiple control stations for easy dockage
- Large propane grill
- 2000 pound davit for large tender
- Eskimo ice chipper added new in 2021
BELISARIUS can be easily boarded by ladder both port and starboard side forward of midships. On a floating dock her cockpit provides even easier access.
The cockpit of Belisarius has everything you would expect from a hard-core tournament sportfishing vessel. Fighting chair, fish box, live well, ice chipper, rod storage, the list goes on and on. One of the great things about her design is she is not a one trick pony.
From the cockpit you can walk up to the elevated aft deck on either side. Her aft deck is configured as you would expect from a 90’ motor yacht. She has a large molded in seating area around a high gloss teak table. Access to line handling is simple with full walk around side decks, plus there is a molded in semi spiral stairwell to the aft fly bridge. The bonus feature of the aft deck, rarely seen on vessel of this size is the OUTSIDE DAY HEAD. Nothing could be more convenient for guests enjoying al fresco drinks at sunset than a head 10 feet away with out the need to be inside or down below to private facilities.
The interior layout on Belisarius is social and very conducive to family or even charter use. The main salon has a comfortable seating area that spans the entire stbd side. There is a small table port side forward that can be used as a card and game table or dressed up for formal dining. An updated large flat screen TV is on the forward salon bulkhead. Back in the port side corner is a stairway leading down to crew accommodations and engine room access.
Just forward of the salon on the main deck is the galley. She has granite counter tops, updated appliances, and excellent storage. There is a huge dinette area for formal or informal dining. The galley has direct outside access from port and starboard pantographic doors. This comes in handy for formal crew service and easy line handling access.
On the port side forward from the galley there is a stairway leading down to the lower accommodations. The layout below is a four stateroom four head arrangement. At the base of the stairway across the foyer is the first guest stateroom. It features a full-size berth for two adults plus a versatile overhead bunk and an en suite head. The second guest stateroom has crisscross over under bunks. These berths are singles and there is an en suite head. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom. It has an island queen berth flanked by nightstands and decorative lamps. Her highlights include beautiful high gloss wook work, ample storage and an ensuite head. Last but certainly not least is the master stateroom located aft of the foyer. She graces the full beam of Belisarius with beautiful woodwork, tons of storage, a port side sitting area and large cedar lined closet. Her head is unique as it is slightly sunken one step down with his and her sinks and a large mirror outside of the shower and toilet. This allows for someone to be getting ready while their partner is showing or using the facilities.
Back in the galley on the starboard side there is a stairway leading up the helm station and enclosed sky lounge and helm station. Here we find a full complement of navigation electronics. An updated Furuno TZ3 Nav unit is the centerpiece of the electronics. She has a periscope Furuno sonar and fish finder that is something you would NEVER find on a motor yacht. Units like this are the not-so-secret weapons on all the big money tournament sportfishing boats. Aft of the helm station is an enclosed sky lounge. There is comfortable seating to port and a TV AV station to starboard. There is a large glass sliding door on the aft bulkhead that leads to the bridge deck. There is a small seat and most of the rest of the space is utilitarian in purpose. A large CUSTOM stainless steel propane grill was installed, and this is also where the dinghy and hydraulic davit are located.
The aft crew area and engine room are accessible from a centerline door in the lower cockpit, or a weather protected interior stairwell in the port aft corner of the main salon. There are two crew bunks set up for 3 or 4 crew depending on the demographics. Here is a shared head. One room is a bunk bed cabin, and the other is a larger cabin with a full-size berth best used for a captain’s cabin or shareable with a couple team. In the crew area there are new high-volume washer and dryer set and (4) additional refrigerators.
Forward in the lower crew deck is a watertight access door to the engine room. Housed in the engine room are the twin 3412 series CATERPILAR engines that produce 1400 hp each. There are approximately 4200 original hours on the mains. Her twin Northern lights Generators have approximately 3200 hours each. The engine room is clean and well maintained with good service accessibility to ship systems.2020/2021 Yard Period
- Extensive captain run LMC yard period
- Full underwater maintenance including bottom peel, barrier coat and paint
- Sea cock maintenance and/or replacement
- Updated salon carpeting
- Updated salon TV
- Starlink SAT COM added
- Updated Kitchen Aid Appliances and cooktop
- Updated lower accommodations AC units
- Updated master stateroom TV
- New Eskimo ice chipper
- New large capacity Washer and Dryer in crew area
- Updated extra refrigerator and freezer space in crew
- Water maker service
- Cockpit fighting chair installed
- (2) Updated Revere offshore life rafts
- Updated FURUNO TZ3 navigation software
BELISARIUS Virtual Walkthrough
BELISARIUS Youtube Video
Horizon Yachts, longtime recipient of the Best Asian Motor Yacht Builder elven years in a row, has been collecting accolades for its builds since the mid 1980’s. Founded by CEO John Lu, a successful naval architect, Horizon Yacht company was created with the focus of building clients their ultimate dream yacht – a goal that remains unchanged to this day. Horizon Yachts is known for its cutting edge technologies and innovative designs that continue to impress even the most particular of yacht owners.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine