2012 Hatteras 63GT Description
This beautiful 2012 Hatteras 63GT has only had two owners since her inception, and has been treated to excellent maintenance and upgrades by both owners. Her Caterpillar engines have provided ten thousand hours of continuous duty, and have been maintained by one service company since new. Her performance is legendary, and with the recent refit, SISU is ready for her new owner to start enjoying immediately.
2012 Hatteras 63GT Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina.
2012 Hatteras 63GT Vessel Overview
FURUNO OMNI SONAR, (2) SEAKEEPER 9 GYRO STABILIZERS, FULL PAINT JOB BY GREG WELLMAN, NEW TEAK COCKPIT SOLE, NEW TEAK COVERING BOARDS, TEAK COAMING, NEW UNDERWATER LIGHTS, FAUX TEAK BULKHEAD, FAUX TEAK TRANSOM, NEW MATTRESSES, UPDATED AIR CONDITIONING, UPGRADED LED LIGHTING, NEW HEADLINER/WALL COVERINGS/SOFT GOODS/CARPET, (2) BLUEWATER HELM CHAIRS, NEW A/V SYSTEM, NEW COUNTERTOPS, STARLINK, NEW BATTERIES, NEW ELECTROSEA SYSTEMAttention to Detail Custom Options
CHANNELL GLASS, BACKSPLASHES, AMTICO FLOORING, DEKITNOW NON SKID ON FLYBRIDGE, 3-SIDED ENCLOSUREAccommodations
SISU features an extremely comfortable 4 stateroom 3 head layout. The master suite is amidships and ensuite. The VIP suite forward is also ensuite. Two guest staterooms to port share a head/shower while also serves as the day head. Laundry facilities are located in the companionway. On the main deck, an extremely inviting salon/galley/dinette provides comfortable seating for dining and relaxing, both at the dock and at sea.Electronics & Navigational Equipment
Furuno Omni Sonar, STARLINK, (3)Garmin electronics screens, Garmin GPSMAP, Garmin radar, SIMRAD AP24 autopilot (2023), (2) ICOM M604 VHF radios, Garmin GSD-26 sounder, FLIR night vision camera, ACR searchlight, FURUNO RD33 depthfinderFishing Equipment
PIPEWELDERS tuna tower, RUPP hydraulic outriggers, Release Marine fighting chair with rocket launcher, transom door, transom fish box, (6) gunwhale rod holders, under deck fish boxes, tackle storage, mezzanine freezer, fresh & salt water washdowns, (8) rod holders on aft bridge rail, (6) rod holders in haunches, (8) rod holders on aft tower legs, teaser reelsCosmetic Enhancements
Teak toe rails, Canvas Designers custom cushions on flybridge and mezzanine, painted black mask, engine room totally painted (2023)Engine Room
(2) 21 KW Onan generators, ESKIMO ice chipper, Bluewater watermaker, SPOT ZERO, oil change system, fuel priming pumps, fire extinguishing system, ELECTROSEA system, air compressor, recent 1000 hour service including new turbosNotable Options
Cockpit BBQ grill, flybridge refrigeration, teak helm pod, stainless plow anchor, MAXWELL windlass, bow thruster, Glendenning Cablemaster, stainless fairlead
SISU Youtube Video
Hatteras Yachts has led the industry for more than 50 years in the production of luxury motor yachts and sportfishing convertible yachts. Based in North Carolina, USA, Hatteras Yachts revolutionized the boatbuilding industry after making the first fiberglass yacht over 40 feet. Ever since that initial breakthrough vessel, Hatteras Yachts has been dedicated to passionately creating boats that confidently cut through the waters and give their owners the ultimate experience. Currently, Hatteras develops its exclusive brand in its amazing shipyard with over 280,000 square feet of fabrication space for its top-level naval designers, architects, engineers, craftsman, carpenters, and more to produce the finest yachts on the water.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine