1967 Burger 84 Motoryacht Description
This 84 Burger Motoryacht KOALA has had continuous upgrades by her professional yachtsman owner. She truly must be seen to be appreciated!
1967 Burger 84 Motoryacht Disclaimer
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales - Soverel Harbour Marina.
1967 Burger 84 Motoryacht Vessel Overview
- Bottom painted (November 2023)
- New exterior paint - foredeck, top deck, and cockpit in (November 2023)
- Aft deck door to cockpit rebuilt – starboard side
- Engine room bilges cleaned, Diamond Plate floors sandblasted and repainted
- New Bimini Stamoid top
- New flybridge Strataglass type enclosure
- Teak rails & trim: All exterior varnish stripped, and 10 coats of Epiphanes applied in 2019
- New steering assembly
- Aft deck dining table refinished
- Sliding door & screen door to the main salon
- Original honey oak paneling and beautifully matched valances and wood blinds (fabricated by St. Augustine Marine)
- Forward and to port is an upholstered two seat sofa with a rattan end table with lamp and a black lacquer coffee table
- (2) Rattan chairs with wooden arms done in a rope motif
- Outboard to starboard are (2) Rattan side chairs and a hand-painted semi-oval chest of drawers
- Aft starboard corner has a hand painted "secretary" desk
- Across the forward bulkhead is a built-in oak bookcase with T.V. in a cabinet with pocket doors under the bookcaase
- Adjacent is a cabinet which houses the stereo, DirecTV control, and DVD / VHS player
- High quality custom made carpeting with a pattern of squares
- Overhead is cream colored ultra suede
- (3) Table lamps as well as ample DC and AC recessed lightning overhead, all of which add to the salon's aura of quiet elegance
- Original honey oak cabinetry and paneling
- Varnished oak and rectangular dining table with four cushioned Rattan chairs (Up to 6 can dine here)
- Corner cupboard in the aft port corner
- On the port side of the forward bulkhead is a recessed cupboard with shelves.
- L-shaped sideboard with a display cabinet for china and glassware above in the forward starboard corner
- Aft and outboard has a recessed cupboard with shelves
- Carpeting the same as in the main salon
- Lighting consists of a fluted dome light over the dining table and (6) recessed halogen lights.
- Rope accent lighting behind the oak valences
- Window treatments are as in the salon and galley
- Custom wood louvered blinds
Forward of the dining salon through a swinging door and on the same level is the full width galley. This area was completely refurbished in 2002.
- Varnished Bamboo sole - easy to maintain
- Built-in dinette to starboard with white corian tabletop and two upholstered bench seats
- China cabinet with glassware over the forward bench seat
- Opposite the dinette, outboard in the galley, is a large deep corian sink
- Corian countertops
- Formica faced cabinets with oak trim
- (6) Oak drawers under the aft counter
- GE Advantium Speed cook oven
- GE microwave Kenmore Refrigerator
- Black & Decker toaster oven/broiler
- Kenyon touch control ceramic cook top Miele dryer
- Miele washing machine. Rebuilt winter 2019
- Large windows to port and starboard
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
- (3) Recessed 110V lights in the overhead and (4) Halogen lights.
- Overhead is covered in formica
- (3) Stereo speakers
- California king centerline berth
- Built-in nightstands with matching lamps on both sides of the bed
- Built-in oak dressers with eight drawers each - port and starboard
- Double door, full length, cedar-lined hanging lockers with louvered doors forward of dressers
- Occasional chair in the port aft corner
- White wooden louvered blinds
- Dogged ports with screens
- Walls are painted off white
- Overheads are covered in cream ultra-suede
- Fern green carpeting
- Digital AC control
- Recessed Halogen lighting
- Large recessed 110v lighting
- Stereo speakers
- Reading lamps over the berths
- Ensuite head
- Very large shower
- Sink with mirror faced cabinet
- Raritan freshwater flush toilet
- Opening port with screen and wooden louvered blinds
The wheelhouse retains its original Burger configuration but has been completely updated with all new electronics and a reconfigured console, new flooring, overhead lighting, and soft goods.
- Edson teak spoked wheel and an oak, moveable helmsman's step at the helm
- Console in front of the helm is clean with only a screen for the Simrad CA 50
- Robertson autopilot
- Mathers single lever controls mounted
- Forward on the console is a Kelvin-White compass
- Caterpillar digital monitors for port and starboard engines, main engine ignitions, start and stop buttons, and main engine alarms mounted overhead
- fold down screen for the Clarion surveillance system overhead
- In a locker under the console, to port of the helm are digital monitors for Generators 1 & 2, as well as for the engine room blowers
- Locker housing the EPIRB, medical kit, and fire extinguishers
- Aft of the console is the original Burger bench seat with (4) deep drawers underneath
- To port of the bench seat is a cabinet with another (3) deep drawers
- Mounted on the aft bulkhead are a Sea Chine Ship's Clock & Barometer, two digital monitors for the Trace Inverters, an Acu-gage Tank System Monitor and an A.C. digital control
- Varnished Bamboo flooring
- Overheads are covered in cream ultra-suede
- Lighting has been upgraded to include Red D.C. night lights over the console as well as recessed Halogen lighting and 110V lighting
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Sliding doors on both sides of the wheelhouse as well as bi-fold screen doors
- The starboard aft side of the wheelhouse has steps that lead up to the flybridge.
- Forward starboard side of the wheelhouse are (3) steps which lead down to the formal dining salon
- Access from stairs leading from starboard side of wheelhouse
- 24v & 12 v electrical panel is housed in a cupboard under the console and is accessible from the stairway.
- Helm station (controls, gauges, etc.) is electrically operated and can be raised up when needed or lowered into the console and out of the elements.
- Aluminum wheel here with (2) Stidd chairs
- Outboard to starboard is an integral seat with storage lockers.
- L-shaped seat with more storage to port
- The entire helm area is covered with a beautifully fabricated, aluminum and canvas hardtop (new 2018) with Strataglass type enclosure. Aft of the hardtop is the mast which is hinged and can be lowered for inland waterway cruising.
- Steelhead Marine 1500# davit.
- Novurania tender.
- Liferaft, outboard to starboard of the helm
- Fresh water faucet
KOALA Virtual Walkthrough
Burger Yachts are at the top of their game in the mega yacht market, with over 150 years’ experience in design and innovation. The endeavor of Burger yachts initially began in 1863 when Henry Burger began building small 20 to 300 feet Mackinaw fishing boats for local commercial fishermen. The business would continue to develop over the years. Leadership changed hands between Burger family members and other entities, vessels evolved from wooden schooners to naval minesweepers to luxury motor yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine