2001 Horizon 92 Cockpit Skylounge Description
Welcome aboard the 2001 92 Horizon BELISARIUS. Her skylounge, cockpit motor yacht layout is unique in design and offers amazing benefits to her new owner. Nothing beats the comfort of long-range yacht travels in a climate controlled skylounge. She offers four luxurious staterooms which includes a full beam master suite. Her separate crew quarters aft give both owner and crew space and privacy. The cockpit on board this Horizon 92' will rival that of any one-dimensional sportfish both in size and layout. It is exceptionally well designed to be versatile and adapt to all manner of water sports activities. Offshore sportfishing, diving, paddle boarding, you name it, and BELISARIUS is designed to handle it! All this while delivering the comfort and luxury of a near 100-foot motor yacht. She represents a tremendous value and is the perfect adventure yacht for a private owner or a phenomenal charter yacht. Below please find a summary of her highlights and a detailed walkthrough. Make your appointment to visit the BELIS the 2001 92 Horizon BELISARIUS today. She will not disappoint.
- Fantastic 4 stateroom 5 head layout with 2 crew staterooms and crew head aft
- CAT 3412 power package
- (2) 32 KW Northern Lights generators
- 1800GPD Watermaker
- Massive cockpit for fishing, diving, and all watersports activities
- Aft deck outside day head
- Skylounge for weather protected, climate controlled comfortably operation
- Full walkaround side decks
- Large aft deck
- Dual live wells, fish box and tremendous rod storage
- "periscope" style Furuno SIDE SCANNING SONAR
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Hydraulic stabilizers
- Multiple control stations for easy dockage
- Large propane grill
- 2000 pound davit for large tender
BELISARIUS Specifications Add to Favorites
2001 Horizon 92 Cockpit Skylounge Vessel Overview
Horizon Yachts, longtime recipient of the Best Asian Motor Yacht Builder elven years in a row, has been collecting accolades for its builds since the mid 1980’s. Founded by CEO John Lu, a successful naval architect, Horizon Yacht company was created with the focus of building clients their ultimate dream yacht – a goal that remains unchanged to this day. Horizon Yachts is known for its cutting edge technologies and innovative designs that continue to impress even the most particular of yacht owners.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results