2010 Ferretti Yachts 83 830HT Description
2010 FERRETTI 830 HT MOTOR YACHT “MI RX” – NEW IN THE MARKET!
Welcome aboard the 2010 Ferretti Yachts 83’ 830 HT “MI RX”. She is a well-maintained vessel owned by a knowledgeable and experienced yachting family. This Ferretti Yachts 830HT is an ultra-premium branded RINA Class A luxury Italian motor yacht. She features a four-state room layout all with private heads including an on deck “day head” and two crew staterooms aft with a shared crew head. Her layout is magnificent for family yachting and perfectly suited for charter as well. This 2010 83’ Ferretti offers full walk-around side decks allowing for easy line handling and exterior transit. She has a weather protected lower helm station and second helm station on the expansive flybridge. The flybridge features comfortable social seating, a hard top with a retractable canvas sunroof and wet bar for entertaining. The “MI RX” is a vessel that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Make your appointment to see this 2010 Ferretti Yachts 83’ 830HT “MI RX” today. You will not be disappointed!
MI RX Specifications Add to Favorites
2010 Ferretti Yachts 83 830HT Vessel Overview
- Ferretti RINA CLASS A quality
- 12V 2000 series MTU engines, 1800 hp each
- (2) UPGRADED 31 KW generators, (1) gen can run all ship systems (orig. 23 KW gens could not)
- (2) Zero Speed Anti Roll Mitsubishi stabilizers MSM-4000
- (2) water makers (service required)
- All new teak decks
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Spectacular layout featuring 4-strm 4-head, full beam master, day head and crew aft
- Large aft deck with teak table and seating
- Aft deck controls
- Large fly bridge for entertaining
- Walk around side decks
- Huge salon and hull side windows for natural light on all decks
- Custom automated blinds in salon
- Custom Black out blinds in staterooms
- Updated Garmin unit on bridge
- Updated salon and bridge ice makers
- Underwater lights
MI RX Youtube Video
Each luxurious model in the Ferretti Yachts line is a mix of comfort, safety, and finely tuned design with the latest in innovation and technology. Ferretti Yachts offers a superior cruising experience that results in total relaxation.
Founded in 1968 as a manufacturer of small boats, the Ferretti brothers introduced their first yacht, a 10-meter wooden motor sailer, at the Genoa Boat Show in 1971. Responding to market demand, by 1975 the brothers decided to shift their focus to power vessels launching the first Ferretti motor yacht in 1982. In 1993, Ferretti of America was formed to introduce the fast-growing brand to the North American market. The Ferretti Yachts division was set up in 2002 as a designer, producer, and marketer of 47′ to 88′ fiberglass flybridge yachts. In the decades that followed, the company grew into the Ferretti Group with the acquisition of several prestigious yachting brands including Pershing, Riva, Bertram, Mochi Craft, and megayacht builder CRN. In 2012, Ferretti was acquired by the Chinese multinational heavy machinery and automotive manufacturing company Weichai Group. Ferretti’s global expansion continues today as the company maintains an active presence in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Ferretti yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines