2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht Description
2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht “IV GIOCARE“: This 80’ Mangusta is the latest model and nicest Mangusta 80 Motoryacht on the market today. “IV GIOCARE“ is a unique vessel being a 2007 model year, and served as a dealer demo until it was first commissioned in 2014 to its first owner. This is an extremely low hour 80’ Mangusta that has never been chartered. This motoryacht has been refit twice in her life. In 2014 the entire lower deck was refit with dark wood throughout giving the boat a fresh modern interior. In 2022 the exterior and mechanical refit were extensive, making this a truly “turn-key” boat for the next owner. This 2007 Mangusta 80′ Motoryacht “IV GIOCARE” is a rare opportunity to buy a 4 stateroom plus crew performance yacht with fresh paint and mechanicals for under two million.
2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht Disclaimer
IV GIOCARE Specifications Add to Favorites
2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht Vessel Overview
- 1000 hour service - May 2022
- Hullside Paint (Silver) – January 2022
- Bottom job – January 2022
- Bottom Paint (soda blasted) – January 2022
- Drives Serviced – January 2022
- New Exhaust (mufflers) – December 2021
- Generators (2) Overhauled – December 2021
- All Hydraulic systems serviced/repaired – December 2021
- A/C systems complete service – December 2021
- Through Holes reworked – January 2022
- Port Holes reworked – January 2022
- All New Bilge Pumps – December 2021
- Passarelle serviced – January 2022
- Teak – January 2022
- New Wood Trim in Upper salon – January 2022
- Three-step detail topisdes – January 2022
- New batteries – January 2022
- New Battery Chargers – January 2022
- Tender garage detailed – January 2022
- Bow and Stern Thruster serviced – January 2022
2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht Extra Details
2007 Mangusta 80 Motoryacht “IV GIOCARE”: This 80′ Mangusta is the latest model and nicest Mangusta 80 Motoryacht on the market today. “IV GIOCARE” is a unique vessel being a 2007 model year, and served as a dealer demo until it was first commissioned in 2014 to its first owner. This is an extremely low hour 80′ Mangusta that has never been chartered. This motoryacht has been refit twice in her life. In 2014 the entire lower deck was refit with dark wood throughout giving the boat a fresh modern interior. In 2022 the exterior and mechanical refit were extensive, making this a truly “turn-key” boat for the next owner. This 2007 Mangusta 80′ Motoryacht “IV GIOCARE” is a rare opportunity to buy a 4 stateroom plus crew performance yacht with fresh paint and mechanicals for under two million.
IV GIOCARE Youtube Video
Mangusta is known for their high-performance yachts. The Overmarine Group builds open and displacement superyachts under the Mangusta and Mangusta Oceanco brand names. A family-owned business founded in 1985 and based out of Viareggio, Italy, Mangusta has delivered more than 300 yachts during 35-plus years of operation. Often seen in the French and Italian Rivieras, the luxury yacht builder pioneered
The sleek, Italian naval architecture fused with the unbelievable engineering, craftsmanship and woodworking come together to create a luxury experience felt in few other brands on the water. Mangusta Yachts continually strives to create new innovations in its market and plans keep that tradition going for years to come.
Their smallest models were the Mangusta 72 and Mangusta 80, the only surface-drive models in a lineup consisting primarily of jet drive superyachts. In 2018 Mangusta launched the 178-foot (54-meter) El Leon, the company’s flagship and the first of the Overmarine Group’s fast displacement line in aluminum. Mangusta yachts often achieve speeds over 50 knots—very fast for yachts in this size range. A distinctive blend of speed and style, Mangusta yachts are a testament to quality Italian manufacturing.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yacht Sales Professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of motor yacht professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers of pre-owned Mangusta yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine