2018 Princess 65 V65 Description
This 2018 Princess V65 "Gilsun" is offered for the first time by her original owner. This V65 is in a class of her own, as you will notice. Not only does the V65 Princess have a sleek and stylish profile, but she also has an interior of the highest quality, something you would expect to see on much larger yachts. The offshore performance and comfortable Princess ride will speak for itself. To mention just a few of the additional and optional equipment that sets "Gilsun" in a class of her own: Upgraded V1200 MANS, just serviced, tender garage, Lumishore underwater lights w/color change, bow and stern thruster, cockpit control station, Flir night vision, several factory interior and exterior upgrades, Modiva Met cushions and sunpads throughout exterior, interior linens and bedding custom by Palm Beach Interiors, maintained by a professional full time captain and stu supported by an owner with an open checkbook policy. This 2018 Princess V65 "Gilsun" shows excellent, don't miss out!
Gilsun Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Princess 65 V65 Vessel Overview
- 120/240v 60hz electrical system throughout including bespoke US socket arrangement
- Airconditioning/reverse cycle heating (90,000 BTU)
- Built to ABYC and US Coast Guard recommendations
- Central vacuum
- Clear bowl for generator fuel/water separator
- Exhaust clamps in stainless steel as per ABYC standards
- Forward salon to be on single level with loose coffee table in place of standard
- Gel coat- 1 spare kg hull/superstructure gel coat
- Generator- 21.5 kw/60 Hz Onan
- Generator and batteries located in lazarette
- Speed oven in place of standard microwave oven and dishwasher
- Pillow package and bed linens (excluding crew cabin)
- Propeller hubs drilled and tapped to suit prop puller
- Refrigeration-upgraded fridge/freezer in galley
- Reticulated foam for all standard exterior seating/sunbed cushions
- Shore support-Dual 120/240v 50 Amp outlets with 75' Hubbell
- Spare set of anodes (hull, trim tabs, hydraulic platform, and swim ladder)
- Teak decking
- Telephone/cable TV shore inlet
- TV in VIP stateroom connected to radio/DVD/MP3 player with facility
Engines and Drive
- Oil change system for engines, transmissions and generator
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters
- Engines had 400 hour serviced by Ace Marine in Palm Beach Florida 2021
- Engines had a recent complete service including oil change, filters and impellers
- Seakeeper serviced
- All hoses inspected and serviced as necessary
- Onan generator serviced
- Seakeeper NG9 stabilizer
- Wood interior: Walnut with gloss finish
- Starboard cabin to have double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth
- Avonite: Carrera white
- Garbage disposal
- Wine refrigerator
- Leather upholstery
- Upgraded materials throughout
- Additional anchor chain
- Electronically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit
- Side boarding doors to cockpit area
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, emergency stops, thruster controls)
- Air horns
- Separate washing machine and dryer
- (2) Glendinning cablemasters
- (2) Isolation transformers, 50 Amp
- (4) Lumishore underwater lights
- Premium audio upgrade
- 24" TV LED with radio/DVD player in starboard stateroom
- Entertainment center incorporating 48" UHD LED TV on electric raise/lower mechanism and audio system with streaming capability and Blu-ray player connected to speakers and subwoofer
- Master Stateroom-40" LED TV, connected to Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray player system connected to speakers and subwoofer
- High quality stereo system in main salon
- 32" LED TV in VIP stateroom with radio/DVD/MP3 player
Garmin navigation package:
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 7616 multifunction displays
- Garmin GMR624 xHD2 6kw high def radar with 4' open array
- Garmin GHP20 marine autopilot
- Garmin GMI20 marine instrument
- External Garmin GPS antenna connected to Garmin backbone
- Fusion bluetooth head units
FLIR night vision
- Cockpit cushion cover (includes zip off aft sunpad cover)
- Cockpit upholstery in comfort exterior II Met Plata with Met Storm
- Foredeck sunbed cushions in comfort exterior II Met Plata with Met Storm
- Complete bottom job - sanded and painted. Prop speed added to both shafts and propellers
- Topside and hull compounded and waxed.
- Interior refit - new leather interior in both the salon and helm area
- The battery's and battery charger repalced
- The retractable sunroof glass upgraded from 2 panels to 4 panels for extra structural purposes
- Every hose and water line inspected and some replaced. Same goes for electrical.
- New insulation panels surrounding the engine room.
- Aft table varnished
- The flooring in the main salon & galley replaced
- Granite countertops were added on the outside
- 2020 345 Williams Jet Tender
- 1st and safety gear, including a life raft, life rings, high grade life jackets, commercial grade 1st aid kit.
Gilsun Virtual Walkthrough
Learn more about the 2018 Princess V65 “Gilsun”
Measuring at 65 feet (66’ 10” overall) with a spacious 16’ 9” beam, the Princess Yachts V65 Motor Yacht is a mid-size vessel that is both functional and luxurious. Conceptualized and brought to life by the exceptional team of designers and shipwrights at Princess Yachts, this V65 model offers all the characteristics a yachtsman might want in a Sport Yacht. Its size makes the Princess Yachts V65 possible for an owner to operate by themselves, and if that is not desired, only a minimal, two-person crew would be needed. Large enough to entertain guests in utter comfort and travel anywhere, but small enough to be managed by the owner alone are just a few reasons why the Princess Yachts V65 is an ideal choice of sport yacht.
Maximized deck space, an intelligent layout, premier accommodations, and sleek furnishings are several other features that repeatedly catch the attention of buyers in the market. The Princess V65 fits the bill for hosting unforgettable yacht parties or for enjoying the simple pleasures of yachting with family. One of the most appealing aspects of the Princess V65 is how it encompasses all the features of a much larger yacht but in a mid-size, sporty package.
Setting this 2018 Princess Yachts V65 Motor Yacht “Gilsun” apart from other vessels in her size range are her recently serviced V1200 MAN engines, tender garage for a 2020 345 Williams Jet Tender, color changing underwater lights, Seakeeper NG9 stabilizer as well as several interior and exterior upgrades. Maintained by a professional captain, this yacht has been regularly updated each year and in 2022 received a complete bottom job as well as new leather goods in the salon and helm area. “Gilsun” is being offered for sale for the first time since she was delivered to her original owner which makes this a golden opportunity for anyone in the market.
Across the board, this 2018 Princess Yachts V65 Motor Yacht proves to be a dream boat. HMY Yacht Sales Professional and listing broker John Haucke has emphasized the care with which the original owner has treated this motor yacht and it was done so with an open checkbook. “Gilsun” is undoubtedly turnkey and ready to make a new owner’s yachting fantasies come true.
HMY Yacht Sales was named the North American Princess Yachts Dealer of the Year in 2019 and has unparalleled knowledge and expertise compared to any other brokerage. Discover the pleasure and privilege of Princess Yachts’ ownership with HMY as your partner.
New and used Princess Yachts for sale are constantly in high demand. When you team-up with an elite sales organization like HMY that is equipped with professionals known for delivering award-winning experiences, you’ve now got an unbeatable combination to help you find the used Princess Yacht of your dreams. At HMY.com you will see some of the finest on the market displayed right here. Many new and used Princess Yachts for sale are available to be seen in local marinas where HMY offices are located. Finding the Princess Yacht model that best fits your personality is easy. Search our site for the Princess yacht you’ve been looking for then speak to an HMY Princess Product Team Expert.
Princess Yachts was first founded in 1965 starting out as Marine Projects Ltd. and has since grown into one of the finest and most popular yacht builders in the world. Each model produced is beautifully elegant, offers the most innovative designs and amenities, and features sophisticated technologies. The sleek lines of each Princess Yacht exude a unique combination of maneuverability, speed, and gracefulness that make it stand out among a sea of other vessels. Whether you are looking at the M Class, Flybridge or F Class, X Class, Y Class, V Class, S Class, or R Class, Princess Yachts and HMY have the perfect vessel for your yachting needs. Today, Princess Yachts continues to win yearly awards for its designs and raises the bar with each new model.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines