2016 Jim Smith 60 Custom Sportfish Walkaround Description
ENDLESS SUMMER was conceived, designed, and constructed by the Artisan at Jim Smith. She is fast, comfortable, stable, and sleek. This 60 Jim Smith custom sportfish walkaround is ready to be enjoyed without waiting and is priced far below replacement.
ENDLESS SUMMER Specifications Add to Favorites
2016 Jim Smith 60 Custom Sportfish Walkaround Vessel Overview
ENDLESS SUMMER features a comfortable 2 stateroom layout with 2 full heads and oversized stall showers. The galley is highlighted by pure white stone countertops, stainless steel sink, two burner induction cooktop, custom under counter refrigeration, and an abundance of door, drawer, and eye level storage compartments. Natural light is provided in her lower cabin spaces by portlights, not visible in her profile. Her walkaround passageways are handy and extremely functional, and a custom sun pad is centerline on the foredeck. The bridge deck provides comfortable seating and dining capabilities, all in air conditioned comfort.Notable Features
SEAKEEPER M8000 gyro stabilizer, Dometic ice chipper, Dometic 1200GPD water maker integrated with SPOT ZERO system, bow thruster, cockpit cover, full deckhouse privacy shades, custom spray rails, dripless shaft seals, air conditioned bridge deck, full bridge deck enclosureElectronics & Navigational Equipment
(3) Garmin 7616 displays on bridge, Garmin 7616 display in cockpit, Garmin 7612 display in tower, Garmin radar, Garmin chart plotter, Garmin color sounder, Simrad autopilot, (2) Standard Horizon VHF radios, Intellian Sat TV, Fusion stereo, Humphries trim tabsFishing Equipment
Palm Beach Towers tuna tower, 41' Rupp outriggers, MIYA EPOCH US9R teaser reels, in deck fishbox, cockpit controls, custom bait freezer, Bluewater rocket launcher (2021), (4) 12V electric reel outlets in cockpit, (2) 12V electric reel outlets in bow, (8) rod holders in cockpit gunwhales, (4) rod holders in bow gunwhales, salt & fresh water washdowns in cockpit, fresh water washdown forward, custom bait prep and rigging station, custom tackle storage cabinet, custom rigging table at transom (removable), teaser reel remote in tower, rod storage beneath bench seatsDeck & Hull
Teak cockpit sole, teak covering boards, teak coaming, stainless steel MUIR VR3500 anchor with windlass, 30' chain & 600' rode, (5) underwater lights, custom drink/ice box on bridge deck, custom helm and companion chairs, custom sun pad forwardElectrical System
12V DC/24V DC/120V AC/240V AC systems, 21.5 KW ONAN generator, 50amp shore service, battery chargers, ACME isolation transformer
ENDLESS SUMMER Virtual Walkthrough
ENDLESS SUMMER Youtube Video
Jim Smith Custom Yachts
Jim Smith, headquartered in Stuart, Florida, creates very striking, innovative and excellent designs, constantly dominating the custom-built tournament circuit with numerous awards and designs that are still well-respected throughout the industry today. Jim Smith boats have been tournament winners in every location from the East Coast throughout the Caribbean. The first Jim Smith hydroplane racing boats came out in 1939. Today Jim Smith boats are referred to as Okoume wood composite hulls with double biased glass and honey-comb core panes and pvc composites from the hull up making for lighter and stronger boats. They are built using modern cold molded techniques which allows for construction of extremely complex shapes and designs that are not possible with fiberglass.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine