2019 Ferretti Yachts 55 550 Description
With the rare originality of her hull design, her various interior layouts and the arrangement of her engine rooms, this 2019 Ferretti 550 combines elegance, practicality and seductively beautiful lines. The wraparound glazing on deck slices through her profile for added panache. This Ferretti 550 features three large hull windows that blend perfectly into the overall look, bathing the 3 cabins in natural light and opening up superb vistas from inside.
Portholes are inserted flush in the glass with no fiberglass frame, for a supremely clean aesthetic. The lowered fly-bridge and the forward lounge area on the wheelhouse offer fabulous Al fresco spaces to relax in total privacy, without disrupting the yacht's flowing lines. With a winning blend of amenity and finesse, the Ferretti 550 is a yacht whose appeal is set to endure.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Ferretti Yachts 55 550 Vessel Overview
- Gyro Stabilazer
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- 4 x UnderWater lights
- SAT TV
- Raritan Ice maker
- Microwave oven
- Simrad broadband radar
- Simrad display upgrade in Main helm position and in Flybridge
- Simrad Autopilot OP12 Control Keyboard
- Swim platform
- JL Audio speakers
- TV 43'' in Salon
- TV 32'' in Master Cabin
- TV 22'' in Guest Cabin Stdb
- TV 32'' in Guest Cabin Port
- Mini Hifi Fusion system in Cabins
- Wood Flooring in salon
- Upgraded carpet in Cabins
Each luxurious model in the Ferretti Yachts line is a mix of comfort, safety, and finely tuned design with the latest in innovation and technology. Ferretti Yachts offers a superior cruising experience that results in total relaxation.
Founded in 1968 as a manufacturer of small boats, the Ferretti brothers introduced their first yacht, a 10-meter wooden motor sailer, at the Genoa Boat Show in 1971. Responding to market demand, by 1975 the brothers decided to shift their focus to power vessels launching the first Ferretti motor yacht in 1982. In 1993, Ferretti of America was formed to introduce the fast-growing brand to the North American market. The Ferretti Yachts division was set up in 2002 as a designer, producer, and marketer of 47′ to 88′ fiberglass flybridge yachts. In the decades that followed, the company grew into the Ferretti Group with the acquisition of several prestigious yachting brands including Pershing, Riva, Bertram, Mochi Craft, and megayacht builder CRN. In 2012, Ferretti was acquired by the Chinese multinational heavy machinery and automotive manufacturing company Weichai Group. Ferretti’s global expansion continues today as the company maintains an active presence in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Ferretti yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines