2018 Okean 50 IPS Description
The OKEAN 50′ offers a unique design with the open concept our motor yacht clients are looking for. The open space of the OKEAN 50′ creates the feeling of being outside – with incredible, unobstructed views – yet, with all the comforts of the indoors. Perfectly balancing aesthetics with performance, the trendy OKEAN 50′ demonstrates dynamic lines and an overall beautiful design with advanced features to bring harmony to the high seas. In terms of performance, the Duo Mode system onboard this motor yacht ensures a light, tough, economical vessel. The advanced technology of the semi-slip hull delivers versatile navigation with shifting-boat performance surprisingly similar to that of planing hulls. The innovative OKEAN 50′ showcases a premium interior space that combines exceptional beauty with casual comfort. When open, the hull side and rear doors bring an equally stunning exterior, inside. The fold-out terrace concept totally transforms this 50-foot yacht giving guests a feeling of total freedom while onboard. Fantastic amounts of volume are found indoors where the galley is located aft and seamlessly transitions into the spacious and functional salon. Salon amenities include a large L shaped sofa that extends up towards the lower helm station for a sociable journey, a dining table, and a retractable flat screen TV. Continuing to deliver the bright atmosphere throughout the interior are expansive windows on the main deck – guaranteed to provide 180-degree views from any vantage point. Multiple layouts available for staterooms. The fly bridge makes for another spectacular spot for guests to lounge outdoors and take in the ocean vistas. Aside from a captain’s station with a full suite of electronics and navigation equipment, there is also plenty of comfortable seating options. Below deck, overnight accommodations consist of three luxurious cabins including a full-beam owner’s stateroom with ensuite head. The two guest staterooms share a head.
2018 Okean 50 IPS Disclaimer
Yachta Yachta Yachta Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Okean 50 IPS Vessel Overview
Some photos may not be the actual boat but are for illustrative purposes.
Yachta Yachta Yachta Virtual Walkthrough
Yachta Yachta Yachta Youtube Video
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines