2024 ECLIPSE 505 Description
At the intersection of luxury cruising and performance is the revolutionary outboard-powered ECLIPSE 505. Never seen before speed and seakeeping abilities within the cruising segment are made possible by the patented Michael Peters SVVT hull, mated with the iconic Mercury 600hp V12. Offering a true two-stateroom, two-head layout, with flush deck entertaining spaces typically found only on a larger yacht, the owner-centric design of the ECLIPSE 505 resets industry standards. With custom-level build quality and attention to detail, this 50-foot cruiser stands alone.
At the intersection of luxury cruising and performance, is the revolutionary outboard-powered ECLIPSE 505.
ECLIPSE 505 Specifications Add to Favorites
2024 ECLIPSE 505 Vessel Overview
Joystick Control ECLIPSE 505
At the intersection of luxury cruising and performance, is the revolutionary outboard-powered ECLIPSE 505. Never seen before speed and seakeeping abilities within the cruising segment are made possible by the patented Michael Peters SVVT hull, mated with the iconic Mercury 600hp V12. Offering a true two stateroom, two head layout, with flush deck entertaining spaces typically found only on a larger yacht, the owner-centric design of the ECLIPSE 505 resets industry standards. With custom level build quality and attention to detail, this 50-foot cruiser stands alone.Dimensions
LOA (Including Motors) 50'10"
LOA (Molded) 46'11"
Length, Waterline 40'8"
Beam Max 15'1"
Beam Chine 11'2"
Hull Draft, not including motors 2'11"
Air Draft, not including motors 12'10"Engines
Twin Mercury Verado 600hp, 7.6L V12 outboard motors with steerable dual prop gearcase and 2-speed transmission Tankage
·Gasoline – 568 gallons (2150 L) in one, divided aluminum tank amidships ·Diesel Fuel – 30 gallons (115 L) in one aluminum tank aft ·Potable Water – (2) 75-gallon (285 L) tanks in poly or FRP tanks amidships ·Black Water – 65 gallons (245 L) in one poly or FRP tank forward ·Grey Water – No tank, sump with DC pump and float switch Accommodations
2 stateroom, 2 heads
Amidships Stateroom convertible from double berth to two single berthsGalley
·Subzero under-counter refrigerator/freezer drawers ·Quartz countertops ·Icemaker ·FRP modules for galley cupboards and counters ·4 burner electric cook top ·Power ventilation above cooktop ·Convection microwave oven ·Pot drawer and spices drawers ·Sink with garbage disposal ·Under-counter hidden trash drawer ·Custom accent wood carpentry ·Fitted storage for cutlery to prevent rattling and damage ·Extended built-in bar and wine cooler, with additional storage space
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine