2021 Azimut Flybridge Motoryacht Description
“M/Y True North” is a gorgeous 2021 Azimut 50′ Flybridge Motoryacht. She features it all — speed, style and a wonderful three stateroom/two head layout, with full beam master stateroom. “True North” is loaded with options from a joystick for easy maneuvering, to a Seakeeper NG9 gyro stabilizer, teak cockpit and swim platform decks and air-conditioned crew quarters.
Come take a look at 2021 50′ Azimut Flybridge Motoryacht “True North”, as she is truly like new! The owner has purchased Volvo extended warranties and “True North” is turn-key, ready for her next owner!
True North Specifications Add to Favorites
2021 Azimut Flybridge Motoryacht Vessel Overview
"M/Y True North" is a gorgeous 2021 Azimut 50' Flybridge Motoryacht. She features it all -- speed, style and a wonderful three stateroom/two head layout, with full beam master stateroom. “True North” is loaded with options from a joystick for easy maneuvering, to a Seakeeper NG9 gyro stabilizer, teak cockpit and swim platform decks and air-conditioned crew quarters!
Climbing onboard the 2021 Azimut 50’ “True North”, you will notice the large swim platform and euro transom leading to a beautiful cockpit with wrap-around dining table, ice maker and a drawer style refrigerator. To port, you have a wide set of stairs that take you up to the flybridge. The flybridge features a large hard top with a soft top insert that easily transforms the large flybridge space. To port is a well-equipped helm with Raymarine electronics and, to starboard, you find a large sunpad and lounge area. Behind the stairs, you will find two large lounges facing each other and a refrigerator, sink and BBQ grill!
Entering the main salon of “True North”, guests are taken back by the large wrap-around windows, that take full advantage of the natural light. You will find a large pull-out sofa with hi-low table that drops when converted to a bed and, to port, you will find a TV that can be lowered and hidden with the push of a button. Moving forward, this 50’ Azimut features a well-equipped helm area to starboard, providing every amenity a captain could ask for! On the port side, you find a well-equipped galley with Miele appliance package.
Heading downstairs, you will find a landing area, that takes full advantage of the atrium style windows above to provide light. The landing area features the washer/dryer and a refrigerator. The full VIP head is just forward on the port side, and the VIP is all the way forward featuring large hull side windows and queen-sized bed. To Starboard, across from the landing, is a nice twin bunk room.
The full beam master stateroom is midship and is accessed by a private door. The master features a large full head, and the king-sized master bed is situated on the centerline, with large hullside windows port and stbd. There is plenty of headroom, and room to walk around the bed to access the port and stbd additional storage drawers.
Come take a look at M/Y True North, as she is truly like new! The owner has purchased Volvo extended warranties, and she is turn-key, ready for her next owner!Vessel Features Include:
- Advance Package
- Electric Mooring Winches in CKPT
- Double RACOR Filters for Main Engines
- Chaincounter Control at Lower Helm
- Additional Searchlight Control at Lower Helm
- Miele Appliances (Microwave Combo and Cooktop)
- Watermaker PREDISPOSITION
- Sunbathing Cushions on Bow in Grey Vinyl Fabric
- External Covers Package
- Maneuvering Joystick
- Bow Thruster
- Spare Conduits Connecting Engine Room/ Wheelhouse/ Radar Arch
- Hardtop LED Lights
- Teak Deck on Swim Platform
- Interior and Exterior LED Lighting
- Refrigerator Drawer in Cockpit
- Dimmers in Salon and Lower Deck
- Cockpit Table with Synthetic Marble Insert
- Icemaker in Cockpit
- Set of Stainless Steel Cooking Pans
- Spare Zincs
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Flybridge Furniture with Sink, Refrigerator and BBQ Grill
- Extra Socket
- Dimmers in Galley and Flybridge
- Floating Line
- Scenic Lights in Lower Deck
- Cockpit Chair (MOD. OSKAR)
- Set of Pottery
- Wooden Floor in Salon and Dinette
- Crew Cabin w/ Air Conditioning
- Teak on Cockpit
- Co-Pilot Seat in Main Helm
- Starboard Salon Sofa/Bed w/Hi-Lo Table
- Sunbathing Cushions on Bow w/Foldable Backrest in Grey Batyline
- Lounge Furniture on Aft Fly
- Washer Dryer Combo Unit
- Tufted Finishing of Sofas Settees
- Fridge in Galley Plus Fridge in Storage Area
- Audio/Video Package
- Set of Linen for Cabins including Crew
- Set of Linen for Sofa Bed
- Raymarine Platinum Package
- Spotlights on Aft Fly
- Seakeeper Stabilizer NG9
- Additional Seakeeper Control Station of Fly
- Two Decoration Light Sconces in Salon
- Flybridge Table w/ Synthetic Marble Insert
- Upgraded Std External Cushions in Batyline Fabric
True North Youtube Video
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine