2007 Cabo 43 Convertible Description
The 2007 43 Cabo is pound for pound one of the toughest mid-sized convertibles ever built. This 2007 43 Cabo “Keys To The Cape 3” is a rare original owner vessel. She has been used primarily as a cruising vessel with light fishing duties. She has the optional upgraded 900hp common rail MAN engines with low original hours. (approx. 1900 7/22) Her MAN heat exchanger after cooler service was performed in 2020, just a few hundred hours ago. Her gelcoat is in great shape, and she has been extremely well cared for over the years. The hull design of the 43 has a reputation as the best head sea boat Cabo ever built, thanks to the 18.5-degree deadrise aft. Her interior layout when introduced was a smash hit for a 43 foot vessel, because Cabo was able to bring the master stateroom midship and out of the bow. The bow stateroom then utilized a 3-bunk layout that is amazing for families with kids or multiple fishing buddies. If you are in the market for a mid-sized convertible sportfish for cruising, diving, or fishing, look no further than the 2007 43 Cabo “Keys To The Cape 3”. Below please find a list of her highlights and a walkthrough.
KEYS TO THE CAPE 3 Specifications Add to Favorites
2007 Cabo 43 Convertible Vessel Overview
- Cabo ultra-premium build quality
- Upgraded 900hp common rail MAN power (1900 orig hours 7/22) (2000 hr service performed 2020)
- Upgraded 12.5KW generator
- Spectacular 2 stateroom 2 head interior layout with midship master and 3 bunks fwd
- 18.5-degree deadrise aft for softer dryer head sea ride
- Large versatile cockpit
- Updated GARMIN electronics: 22” Multi-function display and 16” XSV
- Flag blue hull color, white boot stripe and white topsides
- Davit system for dinghy storage on the bow (no dinghy included)
- Underwater lights
- Custom cockpit dining table
- Updated GARMIN electronics (1) 16” XSV (1) 22” XSV MFD w/ HD Radar, side scan sonar, FLIR night vision camera, Simrad AP 26 Auto pilot, (2) Standard VHF radios, Furuno RD 30, Fusion sound system
The cockpit of the 2007 43 Cabo “KEYS TO THE CAPE” is spacious, versatile and ready for whatever you are. Currently set up to cruise and entertain, she is capable of multi-tasking quite easily. She has the DNA of a fishing machine with a softer, simple luxury feel. Cockpit features include:
- Twin insulated macerated fish boxes
- Transom live well
- Oversized transom fish/ dive door
- Custom cockpit teak dining table
- Deep freezer
- Engine room access
- Tackle storage
- Port side ladder to the flybridge
We enter the main salon from the starboard side of the cockpit fwd bulkhead. The salon is spacious with an understated elegance. The flooring is factory optional teak and holly. The L shaped sofa is to port with storage beneath. Immediately to stbd is cabinetry that houses an optional drink ice maker and storage. Stbd side fwd is the raised dinette with a flatscreen TV on the fwd bulkhead. It is noteworthy to mention that Cabo woodwork is satin finished solid teak, no flashy high gloss veneers that get cloudy and milky with age. Just fwd to port is the integrated galley. Open to the salon, it features everything a shipboard gourmet would require including:
- Corian countertops
- Deep stainless-steel sink
- 2 burner electric cooktop
- Microwave convection oven
- Excellent storage including massive compartment under galley sole
Continuing fwd from the galley we descend a couple easy to navigate stairs that bring us to the lower accommodations. Immediately to port is the first of two heads. This is a day head and guest head that does not include a shower. To stbd is the magnificent mid ship master stateroom. The midship master is unheard of on a vessel of this size. All other feature the master forward in the V part of the bow. This is a big deal because it is in a quieter part of the vessel, the bed does not have to be raised 3 feet with steps to get in and the berth can be larger. There is a hanging locker outboard and access to a full private head just fwd.
In the forepeak of the vessel is the guest stateroom. Utilizing this area for guest quarters allows for one larger lower bunk offset to stbd with a smaller bunk above. There is a 3rd raised bunk to port with storage drawers beneath. There is a port side hanging locker and elevated rod storage lockers both port and stbd.
The flybridge on the 43 is accessible form the port side cockpit ladder. There is a longitudinal bench seat at the top of the ladder and an athwartships bench seat fwd of the helm console. Both bench seats have functional storage beneath and there is an insulated drink box fwd. The helm station has the updated GARMIN electronics package, helm and companion pedestal chairs, palm beach pod style helm with single lever electronic controls. The aluminum aft bridge safety rail has 5 welded rod holders.
Engine room access on the 43 is through an oversized hatch and door located center line fwd in the cockpit. This makes it easy to peek in and check on things while underway. Cabo engine rooms are renown over the world for their superior electrical engineering and fit and finish. They utilize a gel coat engine room liner that allows for easy clean up and maintenance. Her 900hp CR MAN power package fits nicely with room to move around and good over all service access. All Cabo Yachts feature an emergency crash pump design powered off the starboard engine and plumbed from the through hull fitting.
KEYS TO THE CAPE 3 Youtube Video
Cabo Yachts has been building their extremely popular sport fishing yachts since the early 1990’s. Truly an iconic American brand, Cabo Yachts has an exciting past and rich history. The Cabo Yachts brand is known and loved worldwide and has grown to represent the very best in the segments in which it competes. As the boating industry grows and changes Cabo Yachts is constantly looking for ways to improve their products and incorporate innovative design without jeopardizing the fundamentals of the Cabo Yachts heritage of being a high quality, “purpose built” sport fishing platform.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines