2016 Bahama 41 Open Fisherman Description
This 2016 Bahama 41 MISS ALLIED offers an electronics package which includes Garmin Electronic Package - Twin 8215 Displays, 12kw Radar, 1kw Chirp Sounder/Transducer, Autopilot, GMI20, XM Weather, Twin VHF, Fusion Stereo.
MISS ALLIED Specifications Add to Favorites
2016 Bahama 41 Open Fisherman Vessel Overview
- Sea Star Optimus steering package
- Mercury K-Plane hydraulic trim tabs
- Birdsall 50" Tacklemaster helm seat
- Bow thruster
- JL Audio - (6) 7.7 Speakers under gunnels, (2) 10" subs under gunnels
- Fusion stereo with remote, New 2020
- Icom VHF
- Rupp Revolution outrigger mounts with carbon poles
- Birdsall teaser reels
- Stand-Up rod storage in console
- Galley Maid freshwater head
- (2) Glendenning hose reels
- 35amp Twin battery charger system
- Forward seating cushions and backrests
- 360* Bolster package
- Aft seat, New 2021
- Release rocket launcher
- Bottom paint with boot stripes
- Birdsall filet tray with below deck storage
- (12) Release rod holders
This boat has been very well maintained, and owned by a knowledgeable owner. It has been detailed on a schedule, and it shows!! Equipped to fish, entertain or both!!
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Bahama Boatworks story began in 1994 when Scott Henley, Bob Sparks, and several other partners founded Venture Marine, builders of semi-custom offshore fishing boats. In 2004, Sparks sold his stock in Venture and started Bahama Boatworks from a facility in West Palm Beach, Florida. Two years later he was joined in the new business by Henley and, more recently, Rob Thomson, a Bahama boat owner and childhood friend of both Henley and Sparks. From the beginning, Bahama has been building exceptional boats manufactured to extremely high-quality standards. The company’s first model, the Bahama 31 introduced in 2006, was quickly recognized for its common sense layout and superior fit and finish — characteristics that have been repeated in all subsequent Bahama boats. What really separates them from their competition is the hands-on approach from the owners. A small company with limited production and no dealer network, Bahama Boatworks has been described as a hidden gem among South Florida builders.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Bahama boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines