2015 SeaVee 39 Description
Welcome Aboard "Showtime" a 2015 SEAVEE 390Z located in Sunny Isles, Florida. "Showtime" is owned by an owner that is knowledgeable and knows how to take care of his boat. This mainly cruised and lightly fished 2015 SEAVEE 390Z is Powered by Quad Mercury 300 Hp Verados. This 2015 SEAVEE 390Z is well equipped with everything you need for offshore fishing adventures or for cruising the waters. This 2015 SEAVEE 390Z is seriously for sale and ready for her new owners!
Showtime Specifications Add to Favorites
2015 SeaVee 39 Vessel Overview
- Tow Hook
- Engines Painted White
- Hull is custom 2017 Awlcraft Navy Blue Red boot stripe and light blue hard top Triple helm bench seat
- Aft rear facing seat/with cooler
- Forward facing seat with Hydraulic access to large head and shower.
- Custom P&S forward facing lounge seat option
- Anchor windlass
- SeaVee side dive door
- Transom pull out ladder
- Electric marine head w/ macerator
- Fresh & raw water washdown/shower
- Mercury K plane tabs
- Transom live well w/2-pumps
- 10-console rod holders
- 16-gunnel rod holders
- Underwater lights
- 5-AGM group 31 batteries w/onboard battery charger w/30amp shore power
- Electronics: Twin big touch screen Simrad 2-NSS12 evo2 GPS/Depth/Radar plotter
- Simrad 72 Mile open array radar
- AP-24 auto-pilot
- Icom VHF
- Newer Stereo Bluetooth, 6 Premium JBL audio speakers
- Newer Mercury EMS system
- Newer SeaVee engine gauges
- Fwd and and Aft Sunfly Sunshade
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing. Exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines
SeaVee was founded in 1974 by Miami native Don McGee who sought to create custom-built boats able to withstand the rigorous use his charter boat demanded. Selling factory-direct, McGee’s SeaVee company built 322 boats from 1962 to 1994. Most were 25-footers with single gasoline inboards. He sold the business in 1993 to Ariel Pared who had ordered the first boat from McGee, a 31-foot SeaVee Center Console. In the years since, Pared and his partners established the brand as a major player in the South Florida fishing boat market. Known for their innovative power technologies, SeaVee began offering pod power in 2007 with its 39 Center Console and later its 43 Center Console, both twin-pod installations. SeaVee builds high-end center consoles with the emphasis on built-to-order boats. Their model lineup for 2021 ranges from 29 to 45 feet in length. SeaVee Boats is privately owned and operated by Ariel Pared, Moises Rodriguez and Ralph Torres.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Sea Vee boat.