2013 Azimut 36 Verve Description
This 2013 AZIMUT 36 VERVE "VELOCE" looks good and performs even better, with its Volvo Diesel stern drive engines, 370Hp. VELOCE is fast and economical. The Volvo Joystick makes her easy to dock, and at speed she is easy to run because of the Zipwake Automatic Trim control system. This 2013 AZIMUT 36 VERVE is a unique boat and once it has gone there is nothing else that compares. Make your appointment today to see the 2013 AZIMUT 36 VERVE "VELOCE"!
VELOCE Specifications Add to Favorites
2013 Azimut 36 Verve Vessel Overview
2020 Upgrade and Maintenance
- Full Port/Stbd Engine Maintenance
- Port/Stbd Steering Sensors Replaced
- Generator Full Maintenance
- (3) Deka 24M7 Starting Battery
- Dolphin Premium 12v 60A Battery Charger
- SCU EVC-D (2020)
- Bottom paint (2019)
Although considered a day cruiser the Azimut Verve interior layout is amazing. All air conditioned there is a private stateroom forward with a king-size berth, a private head/shower, a convertible dinette and console that can be used as a Mini Galley.
With the centerline helm design the Azimut Verve gives an unobstructed layout to enjoy every inch of the exterior space. The bow is accessed by port and starboard side with an easy wide walkway the main feature on the bow is the large sun pad. Moving aft you have the well laid out summer kitchen option is set behind the triple helm seats. This area offers an electric grill, two burner stove, refrigerator and ice maker. Aft of the summer kitchen you have another dinette that converts into another sun pad and has storage underneath. The swim platform can be accessed on port and starboard side and is large.
- The engine room is easily accessible by a large electro-hydraulic hatch in the cockpit or a day hatch centerline by summer kitchen.
- Twin Volvo Diesels coupled with Volvo Stern Drives
- 10kw Kohler Generator
- Opacmare Hydraulic retractable Gangway Quick Anchor Windlass
- Retractable Cockpit Sunshade
- Exterior JL Audio Sound System
- Zipwake Auto Trim Control
- RAYMARINE ST6002 Autopilot
- RAYMARINE RAY 240 VHF
- RAYMARINE E-120W GPS/Chart plotter
- RAYMARINE Tri-data Display
- RAYMARINE Dome Radar
Part of Italy’s Azimut-Benetti Group, Azimut Yachts is a leading builder of luxury motor yachts from 13 m (42’7”) to 38 m (125’4”). Azimut came about in 1969 when Paolo Vitelli opened a yacht chartering business in Turin and soon became a distributor for several Italian boat manufacturers. During the 1970s, Vitelli gradually moved the company into boat building with the launch of a 32’ Targa in 1977 and a 105-footer in 1982 securing Azimut’s place as an international manufacturer of production yachts.
The company continually evolved, creating several highly successful models in subsequent years including the first 30 m yacht in history to be built of fiberglass. In 1985, Azimut acquired the historic Benetti Yachts, an iconic builder founded in 1873 and a recognized leader in the construction of world-class luxury yachts. From the late 1990s onwards — with the acquisition of new boatyards, the restructuring of the Benetti shipyards, and the construction of a new site at Avigliana — Azimut Yachts has become the world’s leading builder of yachts and megayachts.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Azimut yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. In 2021 we sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, Okean, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours in 2021
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines