2013 Contender 35 ST Description
This 2013 35 Contender HODGE HEAVEN is well maintained by a very knowledgeable owner and is conveniently located in Coral Gables and ready to be seen. HODGE HEAVEN is a high-performance fishing machine with a double stepped hull and single level deck from bow to stern. Well-constructed, extremely fast, and meticulously finished, the 35 ST easily competes with the best boats in her class. She has a full from bow to stern cover and a trailer that is included. Don’t hesitate and make an appointment to come see HODGE HEAVEN as she will not disappoint.
HODGE HEAVEN Specifications Add to Favorites
2013 Contender 35 ST Vessel Overview
- Full boat cover
- 300 Yamahas
- Step hull
- Garmin electronics (2) 7212
- Garmin Radar
- Forward seating
- Fusion Audio system
- J L Audio speakers
- Carbon Fiber riggers
- Garmin Auto pilot
- Removable transom seat
- 2 Transom live well with clear top
- Recessed bow rail
- 2 aft in deck fish boxes
- 2 forward in deck fish boxes
- Transom door
- Self- bailing cockpit
- High Tech Construction using Multi-directional Fabric and foam cored glass stringer system, hand laid Fiberglass Throughout.
- Dive Platform, full transom and transom door
- Combing throughout
- Non- skid cockpit sole and deck
- M series leaning post with cooler
- Recessed bow rail
HODGE HEAVEN Youtube Video
Founded in 1984 by avid angler and Miami native Joe Neber, Contender Boats manufacturers semi-custom sportfishing boats from facilities in Homestead, FL. Beginning with a summer job at SeaVee Boats following his graduation from the University of Florida, Neber has transformed his passion for center consoles into one of the most respected boating brands on the market. An early Contender model, the 25 Classic introduced in 1985, became a huge success with some 1,100 boats produced during a long production run. Additional models soon followed, many with straight-shaft inboard power, until the mid-1990s when improved outboard reliability allowed the company to transition almost exclusively to transom bracket designs. The recession years of 2007 and 2008 were a challenge for all boat builders including Contender. Facing a falloff in buyer demand as well as high fuel prices, Contender began experimenting with fuel-efficient stepped hulls in an effort to diversify the product line. So successful were their efforts that today the entire Contender fleet consists of stepped-hull models. The current (2021) Contender lineup includes a full range of high-performance center consoles from 24 to 44 feet in length. The company has recently announced plans to expand operations with a new production facility in Ft. Pierce, FL.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Contender boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine