2008 Leopard 112 Motor Yacht Description
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
This 34m LEOPARD 2008, is a pedigree yacht offering stunning luxury performance powered by her smooth jet drives and triple low hour M93 MTU engines. Top speeds of over 40 knots and cruising in the mid 30's. Kept in excellent condition accommodating 10 guest in four cabins plus an on deck cinema room with a full en-suite that can double as a 5th private stateroom for two more overnight guest. Fantastic exterior lounge areas from the bow to the upper sundeck and of course the aft deck with alfresco dining. This 34m offers thrilling performance with luxury and style to provide you the ultimate yachting experience.
34M Leopard Specifications Add to Favorites
2008 Leopard 112 Motor Yacht Vessel Overview
Fresh and inviting the salon is bright with natural light set up with a split section couch along the starboard side with two viewing areas and two pop-up televisions as well as full service bar and double barrel chairs at game table. The aft television is port facing the U-shaped portion of the couch with expandable table for conversation and dining. The forward section of the couch is designed more for just lounging on and facing the pop-up television forward behind the helm station. The divider to the helm is electronically activated clear or frosted glass with the touch of a switch. Full surround sound in both areas run together or separate is great for entertaining hosted by the full low-profile onyx back lite bar. Undercounter refrigeration, icemaker, sink and cupboard storage for full buffet set up service. Electric blinds and large overhead skylights with detailed inlays of real stingray skin on each cabinet door and credenza top adds to the exotic finish. Opening the salon doors aft leads you seamlessly to the aft deck with a high gloss table and setting for 6 and possibly a couple more. Flanked by two sideboards with the portside housing yet another pop-up television for outside viewing.
Main Deck Cinema
Located all the way forward on the main deck there is a private cinema room with full en-suite that is used as the day head if not used as another 5th guest stateroom. The couch is designed to convert to a double bed. Wonderful side windows and overhead skylights shed natural light if used as a quiet reading room or guest room. Closed is the dark cinema great for a cozy private movie.
Located in the lower deck aft and designed for crew service has every amenity for charter or private use. Stainless steel counter with oversized double stainless sinks. Over counter storage cabinets housing microwave and range hood. Six burner stove top, full size oven and full-size dishwasher. New built in espresso, coffee maker with grinder. Custom refrigeration/freezer storage. Additional travel refrigeration/freezer units in fore deck crew quarters.
Located midship and full beam the master is spacious featuring a king bed with plenty of wardrobe storage throughout in built-in furniture. Six large hull side windows add natural light or black out with electric shades. Full AV surround sound with television on the forward wall as you would expect. As you enter the master bath you have full length dressing mirrors and notice the rich marble floors and vanity as well as the marble rainfall shower. Offering toilet and bidet with heated towel racks.
Located forward in the lower decks up a few stairs the private full beam VIP is really just that with great space for your guest in a king bed and separated en-suite forward. The portside features a full marble vanity with marble walled rainfall shower. The starboard side offers a full marble vanity and both toilet and bidet keeping the make ready separate. Silk lined walls in the stateroom and crystal sconces with plenty of wardrobe space and full AV surround sound rivals the master.
Guest Stateroom, Starboard
Features a double bed up against the hull side for two as well as a pullman berth for one inboard, the stateroom can sleep three if needed. Full length wardrobe closet, nightstand and wall mounted television with private bath. The en-suite has marble floors and separate stall shower, marble vanity and head maintain the luxury finish.
Guest Stateroom, Port
Side by side twin beds as well as a pullman berth accommodate up to three with matching private bath with stall shower and toilet. Television and full-length wardrobe storage makes for a great practical guest room.
Located in the lower deck aft by the galley there are two separate crew rooms with two berths each. Both having private heads and stall showers with vanity. One with writing desk and ship's monitoring. Crew mess with dinette table and television. Full size washer and two full size dryers.
Additional crew quarters located on the bow with private access with V shaped berths for two that also has the additional travel refrigeration/freezer units.
- Full leather bench seat for captain and observers
- Center line helm control steering station with Blue line MTU display
- Remote and emergency helm controls
- Bow thruster control
- Trim tab control
- Windshield wipers
- CCTV monitors for aft & side decks
- GPS/WAAS GP 32
- Multifunction sounder by Furuno
- Furuno Anemometer
- Furuno Navnet chart plotter
- Furuno Navtex receiver
- Furuno Radar
- Simrad and Nobeltec plotter
- VHF GMDSS
- KVH SAT TV
- Port & Starboard electric wing doors to access the decks
- Fore deck has full walk around with all teak decking with two anchor windlass
- Crew quarters access hatch door centerline
- Full oversized stainless bow rails
- Two forward deck storage compartments
- Two side deck storage compartments
- Large sunpad with speed bars and updated canvas covers in grey over standard white vinyl
- Sunpad alcove bench seat with two timber tables and stainless pedestals `Hi/LO
- Convertible buggy top sunshade in Black
- Complete storage covers over all sunpad area
- Remote stereo control head with speakers
- Non skid cabin trunk surfaces
- Midship Port & Starboard deck house doors electric opening
- UPPER DECK SUN DECK:
- Massive sunbed with newer grey canvas covers
- Raised lounge pads with back rest pillows
- Stainless ladder access
- AFT DECK:
- Full teak decks with Large sun pad facing aft with storage under.
- Two Sunpad Canvas umbrellas
- Forward facing bench seat to aft deck hi gloss teak table with four chairs
- Side board port with pop up Television
- Side board starboard with onyx serving shelf
- Oversized stainless railing with Port and starboard transom step gates
- Aft deck cameras
- Teak transom steps to Garage and swim platform
- Transom shower
- Power swim ladder
- Passerelle centerline on transom Doubles as overhead crane servicing transom garage
- Tender Garage with freshwater and compressed air outlets
- Triple MTU M93 16V2000 CR 2400 hp approx 925 hrs each original
- Two Kohler EFOZ 400V 40KW generators (port 2131 hrs) (Stbd 921)
- Distribution panel 400v at 50 hertz
- Woodward seamless shore power transformer
- Master volt battery chargers, 24v 75A, 12 v 40A, 12v 70A
- Marine gears ZF 3060
- Kamewa waterjet twin 63 SII & one 50 BII booster
- CO2 gas fire suppression
- 2x sea water fire hydrants on main deck
- Fire system and general alarms in wheel house
- High water bilge alarms
- 1x 24v DC pump 5 point suction reciprocal with main fire pump
- 5 x rule 2000 submersible pumps
- Manuel bilge pump (garage)
- Main engine crash pump suction in engine room
- Monitoring screen in wheel house
- Separ 2000 pre fuel filter
- Raycor 500 MA generators
- Two Isea hot water heater boilers
- Two Idromar watermakers 400 AC
- Hamman treatment system
- Air conditioning chiller plant Frigomar 6.6KW 400v reverse cycle heat
- Chilled water pump
- Extractor or supply engine room ventilation fans (4)
- Frigomar refrigeration compressors (4)
- Atlas shore power transformer 50/60 hertz global power convertor SPA-45M-C
A pedigree yacht offering stunning luxury performance powered by her smooth jet drives and triple low hour M93 MTU engines. Top speeds of over 40 knots and cruising in the mid 30's. Kept in excellent condition accommodating 10 guest in four cabins plus an on deck cinema room with a full en-suite that can double as a 5th private stateroom for two more overnight guest. Fantastic exterior lounge areas from the bow to the upper sundeck and of course the aft deck with alfresco dining.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results