2018 Horizon 110 RP 110 Superyacht Description
2018 Horizon 110 Raised Pilothouse Superyacht "Neverland"
This stunning vessel features a streamlined superstructure with gracious lines from the bow over the raised pilothouse and to the transom. She's true to Horizon's pedigree, luxury, and quality, and exudes sophistication and style throughout.
The features on the 110' Horizon Superyacht include five ensuite staterooms with the full-beam master on the main deck, plus four additional staterooms below deck offering two queen berths, one side-by-side converting to a king, and one stateroom with upper & lower bunks. Throughout the salon and dining area is beautiful wood flooring.
The pilothouse on " Neverland" offers an integrated instrument panel with carbon fiber dash panel, L-shaped leather settee, integrated Octoplex control, and monitoring system for all ship systems, and much more. Additionally, the Main Deck and Galley include everything you could possibly want from Cambrian marble countertops and floors, Sub Zero side by side stainless refrigerator/freezer, the highest-grade appliances, and an abundance of drawer and cabinet storage.
This Horizon 110 Superyacht also offers a flybridge that is the ultimate entertaining area including a seven-person Jacuzzi, custom bar and accessories, grill, storage, settee with two dinette tables, couch, chairs, TV, teak flooring, hydraulic davit, and a spiral stairwell outside or from the pilothouse.
Forward and Aft Decks are loaded with appointments from settees, tables, and sunpads, to hydraulic windlass, TV, shower above swim platform, inside garage/beach club, day head, and more. The Engine room, Mechanical, and Electrical Systems are everything you would expect on a 110' Superyacht of this caliber.
NEVERLAND Specifications Add to Favorites
2018 Horizon 110 RP 110 Superyacht Vessel Overview
NEVERLAND features five ensuite staterooms with the full beam master being on-deck and offering gorgeous views also featuring ensuite head, four other staterooms are below deck offering two queen berths, one side-by-side that converts to a king and one stateroom with upper & lower bunks. All staterooms have ensuite heads. Below deck is a very well thought out crew quarters.
Salon & Dining Area
Access to the salon is via the large sliding glass doors, easy access starboard side day head, port side bar with sink, fridge, and plenty of storage, beautiful wood flooring throughout salon and dining area, L-shaped sofa with custom coffee table, chair and stools, electric salon blinds, AV package in Salon, Samsung 55" LED TV, Samsung Blu-Ray player, Apple TV and fully integrated Crestron surround sound system.
Forward of the salon is the dining area with custom dining table with leaf and seating for ten, Swarovski crystal light fixture above table, custom Italian marble wall, along with port and starboard storage cabinets.
Offering integrated instrument panel with carbon fiber dash panel, L-shaped leather settee with high-low table, Besenzoni helm chair, integrated Octoplex control and monitoring system for all ship systems, Delta T control engine room blower system and heavy duty speich ss wipers with washer system.
Main Deck Galley
Everything and more! Cambrian marble countertops and floors, Sub Zero side by side stainless refrigerator/freezer, Sub Zero freezer drawer, Kitchen Aid trash compactor, Kitchen Aid garbage disposal, Gaggenau range and oven, Gaggeneau dishwasher, double stainless steel sink and an abundance of drawer and cabinet storage
NEVERLAND offers a flybridge that is the ultimate entertaining area. Fully upgraded JL audio sound system, seven-person Jacuzzi, custom bar with Corain countertops, sink, Clear ice maker and refrigerator, (4) built-in bar stools, aft is a propane BBQ grill built in with storage below. Across from the bar to port is a U-shaped settee with two dinette tables, hydraulic ES 1500 davit, teak flooring, access from the spiral stairwell outside or from the pilothouse, 32" Samsung TV with motorized flip down lift. Aft of the Jacuzzi is another seating area with outdoor couch, coffee table and two chairs.
Large U-shaped settee with table and foredeck sunbathing cushions, Bimini top over settee, teak flooring, deck house entry door, fresh water anchor chain wash down, Maxwell VWC 4500 hydraulic windlass, chain counter
Teak aft deck, swim platform teak, aft U-shaped settee with hi-lo teak dining table, three teak chairs, aft deck mini bar, sink and fridge, 32' TV with motorized flip down to lift, built-in shower above swim platform, hydraulic swim platform with 1500lb capacity, Besenzoni hydraulic Passarelle, removable stainless rails around platform, tender garage with another ES 1500 davit, inside garage work bench, fridge and day head
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (4) Garmin GPS Map 24" multifunction displays
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 15" multi function display on flybridge
- Garmin HD2 4' and 6' array radars
- Garmin NMEA 2000 GPS
- Garmin Transducer
- Garmin GHP autopilot system
- Garmin GXMS2 Weather
- Airmar wind-depth-speed-temp
- Garmin VHF 3003 GHS
- Garmin AIS 600
Engine Room & Propulsion
- Twin CAT C32A 1900HP engines with reduction gears
- Live SAE-C PTO on gear boxes for thrusters/windlass & stabilizer power
- SAE-A PTO on engines for hydraulic steering gear
- ZF Mathers fixed engine control system in pilothouse & flybridge - (1) handheld remote control plug-in receptacle on aft deck and flybridge
- ABT hydraulic 16" variable speed bow & stern thrusters, 55 HP
- ACT Zero speed stabilizers 370/16x
- (2) Reversible AC intake blowers with automatic speed control
- (4) Engine room ventilation openings with Delta T moisture eliminators
- Full length stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine
- Air compressor
- Vacuum cleaner system with outlets throughout
- Reverso Nauafp S210S32 fuel polishing system
- Dive compressor, Bauser Junior ll
- Emergency shut-off fuel valve with remote control
- Electric fuel transfer pump and one manual emergency spare pump
- (3) Torrid 30 gallon water heathers with circulation pump system
- High volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up
- Sea Recovery water marker 1400 GPD with fresh flush function and remote control panel
- (3) Charcoal filters plumbed into fresh water line, fresh water pump, shore water inlet & galley
- Marine Air chilled water, central AC compressor unites with soft start and reversible cycle heat function; air handler units with individual controllers throughout boat
- 250 Gallon holding tank with Y-valve for holding tanks dockside pump out (black & grey water)
- Hamann sanitary waste treatment system
- Integrated fire alarm system in pilothouse with detectors in each cabin
- AC Electrical system 208V/120V 3 phase 60 Hz
- (2) Kohler generators 55Kw 60 Hz with sound shield
- Charles battery chargers for engine start & service
- Outback inverter power
- Atlas 75KVA shore power frequency converter with seamless transfer
- (2) Aft 100 amp shorepower cablemasters with 75' power cable
- (2) Additional bow Shorepower receptacles, 100 amp
- Shorepower connection with total 65 KVA isloation transformer
- Octoplex power management with Maretron monitoring system
- Independent 24 volt to 12 volt converters for necessary equipment
- Subpanel design in each zone for electrical distribution
- DC 12 volt receptacle
- (10) Underwater lights
- SAT TV KVH TracVision, HD7 and M9 dome
- Pepwave wireless routers onboard with extended range antennas on the hardtop
- (3) Apple airport express routers
- Panasonic PBX telephones with intercom features in salon, pilothouse, master, VIP, guest rooms and crew mess, remaining cabins with telephone outlet
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
NEVERLAND Virtual Walkthrough
110-Feet of Luxury Means This Horizon Superyacht is Nothing Short of Spectacular.
Built to Horizon Yacht’s world-class standards of design and engineering, the Horizon RP 110 “Neverland” is a modern tri-deck superyacht designed for those who are seeking the ultimate cruising experience. With a sleek, streamlined exterior profile and meticulous fit and finish, the living spaces throughout this stunning yacht are nothing short of palatial. Accommodations for ten guests are provided in five ensuite staterooms including a full-beam master on the main deck plus four staterooms below, two doubles, and two twins. Enormous salon and dining areas make good use of “Neverland’s” super-wide 25-foot beam, while large, sweeping windows provide unobstructed views of the water. When it’s time to enjoy the outdoors, the Horizon RP110 Superyacht “Neverland” features a hydraulic tender garage with a Hi/Lo swim platform that also doubles as a beach club area. Forward and aft decks are loaded with appointments including a U-shaped settee, tables, and sun pads to a hydraulic windlass, day head, and more. Crew quarters aft can house a staff of up to six people.
The double chine hull design of the Horizon RP 110 Superyacht “Neverland” ensures excellent sea keeping with stability and enhanced hydrodynamics to minimize drag and improve overall performance. An unusually shallow draft of just six feet means “Neverland” can cruise the shallow waters common in many of North America’s most desirable cruising destinations — a claim few 110-foot yachts can make. Power comes from a pair of 1,900hp Caterpillar C32 engines for a top speed of 21–22 knots and a comfortable cruising speed of 18 knots, drawing on “Neverland’s” generous fuel capacity of 6,150 gallons. Available for inspection in Palm Beach.
Horizon Yachts, longtime recipient of the Best Asian Motor Yacht Builder elven years in a row, has been collecting accolades for its builds since the mid 1980’s. Founded by CEO John Lu, a successful naval architect, Horizon Yacht company was created with the focus of building clients their ultimate dream yacht – a goal that remains unchanged to this day. Horizon Yachts is known for its cutting edge technologies and innovative designs that continue to impress even the most particular of yacht owners.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines