HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. Introduces the Two Oceans 675 Power Catamaran
Two Oceans power catamarans have made waves in the marine industry, since the introduction of the 555 model in late August of 2021. The industry was rocked with the announcement of the 555 with its striking appearance, technological advancements, and efficient use of space. Two Oceans is elevating their game and is here to take the industry by surprise yet again with another new build. HMY introduces the all-new, 675 power catamaran brought to you by Two Oceans and Du Toit Yacht Design.
Two Oceans 675 Overview
The Two Oceans 675 power catamaran is a masterpiece of style, penned by the talented team at Du Toit Yacht Design, one of the World’s leading catamaran design studios. The 675’s elegance is enhanced by her streamlined hulls that combine with her bold reverse sheerline to create a powerful, muscular appearance, while pairing comfort with efficiency. Built to the highest quality standards by Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing of Cape Town, South Africa, using the latest high-tech, lightweight built methods, the 675 takes full advantage of the technological advancements which have come on in leaps and bounds in recent years. Du Toit’s advanced hull designs combine excellent seakeeping characteristics providing performance, efficiency and reliability. The 675 has a range well over 1,000 nautical miles at 12 knots with a top end speed over 20 knots.
- LOA: 66’11”
- Beam: 31‘9“
- Draft: 3’9”
- Displacement (Estimate): 88,000 lbs.
- Certification: CE Class A - 10 Passengers
- Water: 450 US Gal.
- Fuel (Approx.): 1,000 US Gal.
- Propulsion: 2x Cummins QSM 11 715 hp
- Standard layout: Open plan main-deck, 4 guest Staterooms, 4 heads, 1 crew cabin with head. Open plan flybridge.
Featured Highlights on the Two Oceans 675 Power Cat
- The owner’s suite located amidships, where motion is at its least, with further accommodations for eight guests in 4 en-suite staterooms
- Vast interior spaces spread across three high volume deck levels are accentuated by the 32-foot beam, high ceilings, flush side decks and a sophisticated eye for interior design
- Option for an open Flybridge or enclosed bridge with internal stairs
- 16-foot tender stowed on the Flybridge and an option for a jet ski on the aft hydraulic platform
- Large galley with island has every appliance typically found in luxury homes
- Unobstructed 360-degree view from Flybridge when seated at the helm
- Option for “Off-Grid” package, including solar panels, lithium batteries, Integral charging system, 12/24V water maker, DC air conditioning for master cabin, Propane cooktop, and energy efficient appliances.
- Class-leading 3’9” Shallow draft, perfect for Bahamas cruising
- Sacrificial protective keels protect running gear and limit hull damage in the event of a grounding
- High bridge deck clearance greatly reduces hull “slapping”
- Excellent Performance & Efficiency with standard Cummins QSM-11 engine option
For additional information on Two Oceans and all of their models click here. Or contact HMY Yacht Sales and the Two Oceans Power Catamaran Team today.
Want to stay informed on the latest news including the 555 and 675 models? Click here.