Fast Facts on the Valhalla V-55
The V-55 has taken the industry by storm and Valhalla Boatworks recently released a list of 15 fast facts that elaborate on why the V-55 is the industry’s best center console over 50 feet.
The below information was shared by Valhalla in late July of 2022, and sheds light on the accumulation of engineering achievements and unique traits that make the Valhalla 55 better than the rest. Nothing compares to the standout design, next-level equipment, and accessories that make the Valhalla Boatworks V-55. Learn more about why the Valhalla 55 is such a high-class boat.
Update on the Valhalla V-55 Debut
Viking Yachts and Valhalla Boatworks will be holding a special event in the early part of December 2022 for dealers and owners at the Riviera Beach, Florida, waterfront facility to showcase the V-55. Stayed tuned for more details! The V-55 will then make her world premiere at the Viking Yachts and Valhalla Boatworks VIP event, Feb. 3-4, followed by the Miami International Boat Show, Feb. 15-19.
View the latest video on the V-55 here.
- Built by Viking Yachts: the world’s No. 1 semi-custom boat manufacturer, established in 1964 with an unwavering commitment to building a better boat every day.
- Fishability/Vertical Integration: Palm Beach Towers gap towers, Atlantic Marine Electronics customized installations, engineered for omni sonar.
- Biggest center console that utilizes the ground-breaking Michael Peters Yacht Design Stepped-V Ventilated Tunnel.
- Beam: 15' 6" (widest from 50-60 feet).
- Fuel: 1,200 gallons in five tanks (highest standard capacity from 50-60 feet).
- Electrically operated fuel management system.
- Generator: 15 kW (largest standard generator output from 55-60 feet).
- Comfort: Seakeeper 9 (largest from 55-60 feet).
- Seating layouts that maximize cruise-and-fish versatility.
- Yacht-class accommodations; private stateroom with head and separate shower; feature-rich galley; horizontal grain walnut interior.
- Machinery room: designated protected area for mechanical and electrical components, akin to a Viking engineroom.
- Power: Designed and engineered from the onset to be powered with four or five Mercury 7.6-liter V12 600-hp Verados (cutting-edge outboard technology).
- Best helm visibility and ergonomics.
- Two standard dive doors, port, and starboard.
- Construction: hull manufactured with fiberglass and carbon fiber/E-glass hybrid fabrics for optimal strength and weight savings; industry-best fit & finish.
Construction of the V-55 began with hull #1 this summer. This boat will deliver unparalleled performance for any lifestyle. If you’re looking for an offshore tournament boat, a boat to fish and cruise, or a tender to your Viking sportfish or superyacht, the V-55 was built for it all.
To learn more about Valhalla Boatworks connect with one of our knowledgeable team members at HMY Yacht Sales or speak to a Valhalla Specialist at (561) 330-5030.
View the Valhalla Boatworks models here.
Looking for additional info, view our Valhalla e-book here.