Miami Billfish Tournament of Champions
November 19, 2020 - November 21, 2020
The Miami Billfish tournament is coming back in an all new way thanks to Yamaha and Contender. The Miami Billfish Tournament of Champions will commence every November in Miami Beach, FL, where the best of the best from previous JJFISHWEEK seasons will be invited to a one of a kind week of luxury indulgence to dust off their rods, reconnect with the competition, and participate in a high intensity sailfish tournament at Miami Beach Marina, where only ONE WINNER will be crowned. The 2020 kick off event will commence in a very unique way to accommodate everyone’s safety and will celebrate everyone’s favorite season, sailfish season in South Florida, with the most decorated teams of the area!
ONE CHAMPION, TWO DAYS, THREE CHECKS. Will you get an invite to be at the table?
The pressure will be high and fun will be had over 4 days in Miami Beach, including a 2-day tournament format with a unique tournament experience unlike any other and accommodating with the times.
HMY Yachts is a proud sponsor of this event. Look out for Team HMY aboard Hull #1 of the Viking Yachts 54′ Convertible on the tournament grounds!
- Registration/Team Gifting, Captains Meeting via Radio, Team Dinners | Thursday, November 19, 2020
Featuring Red, the Steakhouse Pop Up
- Tournament Days | Friday, November 20 & Saturday, November 21, 2020
At Miami Beach Marina
Fishing Day 7:30AM-4:30PM
Media Drop Off & Docktail Parties open 4PM-7PM
- Post Fishing Awards Fun at your slip service on the docks of Miami Beach Marina | Saturday, November 21, 2020
Featuring Joe’s Stone Crab
Invitation only. To get your hands on a coveted invite, teams must fall under one of the following categories:
- Teams who have won 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Place in any previous JJFISHWEEK tournaments
- Teams who have won $100,000 or more combined throughout the years of JJFISHWEEK tournaments
- Teams who have won $50,000 or above in any one of the previous JJFISHWEEK tournaments
- Sponsor Exemptions are available for qualification
For tournament rules, click here.