Specifications Add to Favorites
The Two Oceans 870 Power Catamaran is designed by leading global yacht designers that specialize in large custom catamarans. Every inch of her deck, cockpit, and interior layout has been carefully planned for optimal use of space and excellent flow. Over 70 years of naval architecture and yacht design experience means the 870 is designed with expert craftsmanship, highly innovative, elegant, and highly functional.
- Unique luxury tri-deck power catamaran by DuToit Yacht Design, and built by Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing
- Stunning second deck owner’s suite with panoramic views which includes steam room and shower, full size bathtub, and a private outdoor lounge
- Captain’s operations can be handed not only from the main helm on the bridge, but also at a lower station in the salon
- The 870 is fully customizable and can be configured specifically to an owner’s needs
- 4 and 5 staterooms with 7 head configuration offers dual private crew quarters with crew galley, accommodations for 4-6, and two additional dedicated heads
- The standard main salon galley includes everything a professional chef would desire, and in a footprint that rivals many homes
- A below deck galley could be easily integrated should an owner wish for food preparation within hull spaces
- Generous beach platform or davit on second deck offers very flexible tender storage when tender is not in tow
- Jet ski storage is conveniently located bow-forward and can accommodate 2 per side
- Inviting lounge areas on each vertical deck, as well as integrated into foredeck, provide owner and guest entertainment spaces only seen on 120 foot or larger motor yachts
- Serviceable virtually anywhere, the Cummins QSM-11 powerplant system at 715 hp was selected as the standard power for the 870’s hulls
Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing’s vessels are designed by world-class naval architects to be comfortable and ergonomically friendly in every way. Interior design specialists work with the customer to create the perfect layout and design, customized completely to the customers’ taste and requirements. Our custom catamarans have beautiful lines and easy-flowing interiors with all the modern appliances one could need, making the 870 a comfortable and luxurious on-the-water home.
Youtube Video Add to Favorites
ABOUT TWO OCEANS MARINE CATAMARANS
Two Oceans Marine was founded in 1989 and has evolved into one of the world’s leading custom catamaran manufacturers. With two locations in the Cape Town South Africa area and over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space, vessels are built from 23’ to 110’+ for a wide array of cruising, leisure sailing, day charter, sportfishing, and commercial use. The manufacturing expertise and capabilities of Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing has a wide array of manufactured vessels seen on the water today.
Designed and built to cruise the world or for high-speed performance and customized to suit the owners’ needs, these catamarans are expertly built with flawless finishing. Extensive testing is performed on all new production boats, before the completion of the molds. Two Oceans Marine is fortunate to have on their doorstep access to some of the most demanding sea conditions the world has to offer in the seas of Cape Town in which to perform these tests. Vessels sold by HMY Yacht Sales will be equipped with U.S. parts.
QUALITY COMES FIRST
Two Oceans catamarans are designed by world-class naval architects with performance, innovation, safety, comfort, and ergonomics in mind. Every vessel has beautiful lines and easy flowing interiors with all the modern appliances and features making them like luxurious on-the-water homes.
The staff and production team at Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing are highly skilled – and actively involved in all sailing, boating, fishing, and watersport activities. They share a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of boating. Two Ocean Marine has over 150 professionals who take great pride in their work. There is a great reward in seeing a beautiful catamaran that has been in planning and production finally get launched.
Du Toit Yacht Design in Cape Town respects the traditional principles of yacht design: seaworthiness, aesthetics, structural integrity, and performance while keeping abreast of current trends and advanced engineering technology. Their pursuit of time-honored traditions follows through to the quality of their work. Architecture, exterior design, structural design and detailing, interior planning and design, and mechanical systems are just a few reasons why Du Toit Yacht Design is the designer of choice for Two Oceans Power Catamarans.