Specifications Add to Favorites
The Two Oceans 675 power catamaran is a masterpiece of style, penned by the talented team at Du Toit Yacht Design, one of the World’s leading catamaran design studios.
The 675’s elegance is enhanced by her streamlined hulls that combine with her bold reverse sheerline to create a powerful, muscular appearance while pairing comfort with efficiency.
Built to the highest quality standards by Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing of Cape Town, South Africa, using the latest high-tech, lightweight built methods, the 675 takes full advantage of the technological advancements which have come on in leaps and bounds in recent years.
Du Toit’s advanced hull designs combine excellent seakeeping characteristics providing performance, efficiency and reliability. The 675 has a range well over 1,000 nautical miles at 12 knots with a top-end speed of over 20 knots.
- Open plan main-deck, 4 guest Staterooms, 4 heads, 1 crew cabin with Open plan flybridge.
- Essential features include relative simplicity and robustness of systems
- The owner’s suite is located amidships, where motion is at its least, with further accommodations for eight guests in 4 en-suite staterooms
- Vast interior spaces spread across three high volume deck levels are accentuated by the 31′ 9″ beam, high ceilings, flush side decks and a sophisticated eye for interior design
- Semi-custom layouts offer an on-deck Master stateroom or an open plan main deck level
- Option for an open Flybridge or enclosed bridge with internal stairs
- Inside access to the foredeck, leading to recessed Al Fresco dining/lounging area
- Walkout access on Flybridge to a large sun pad forward of the helm console
- Various aft deck seating arrangement options, with easy access to the swim platform
- 16-foot tender stowed on the Flybridge and an option for a jet ski on the aft hydraulic platform
- Luxurious and comfortable accommodations with ample headroom throughout
- Large galley with island has every appliance typically found in luxury homes
- Comfortable salon seating for eight
- Flush to deck aft salon sliding door
- Single level main deck between aft deck, salon/galley, on-deck master stateroom or open plan layout, and foredeck seating
- Storage for dive and snorkel gear, accessed from swim platforms
- Unobstructed 360-degree view from Flybridge when seated at the helm
- Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuvering, docking, and anchoring
- Low maintenance high-quality marine equipment, and hardware.
- Option for “Off-Grid” package, including solar panels, lithium batteries, Integral charging system, 12/24V water maker, DC air conditioning for master cabin, Propane cooktop, and energy-efficient appliances.
- Class-leading 3’9” Shallow draft, perfect for Bahamas cruising
- Sacrificial protective keels protect running gear and limit hull damage in the event of a grounding
- Advanced, low drag hull design, CFD optimized
- Resin infused, lightweight construction, composite flooring and furniture
- High bridge deck clearance greatly reduces hull “slapping”
- Prop tunnels reduce draft and protect props
- Excellent Performance & Efficiency with standard Cummins QSM-11 engine option
Youtube Video Add to Favorites
ABOUT TWO OCEANS MARINE CATAMARANS
Two Oceans Marine was founded in 1989 and has evolved into one of the world’s leading custom catamaran manufacturers. With two locations in the Cape Town South Africa area and over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space, vessels are built from 23’ to 110’+ for a wide array of cruising, leisure sailing, day charter, sportfishing, and commercial use. The manufacturing expertise and capabilities of Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing has a wide array of manufactured vessels seen on the water today.
Designed and built to cruise the world or for high-speed performance and customized to suit the owners’ needs, these catamarans are expertly built with flawless finishing. Extensive testing is performed on all new production boats, before the completion of the molds. Two Oceans Marine is fortunate to have on their doorstep access to some of the most demanding sea conditions the world has to offer in the seas of Cape Town in which to perform these tests. Vessels sold by HMY Yacht Sales will be equipped with U.S. parts.
QUALITY COMES FIRST
Two Oceans catamarans are designed by world-class naval architects with performance, innovation, safety, comfort, and ergonomics in mind. Every vessel has beautiful lines and easy flowing interiors with all the modern appliances and features making them like luxurious on-the-water homes.
The staff and production team at Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing are highly skilled – and actively involved in all sailing, boating, fishing, and watersport activities. They share a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of boating. Two Ocean Marine has over 150 professionals who take great pride in their work. There is a great reward in seeing a beautiful catamaran that has been in planning and production finally get launched.
Du Toit Yacht Design in Cape Town respects the traditional principles of yacht design: seaworthiness, aesthetics, structural integrity, and performance while keeping abreast of current trends and advanced engineering technology. Their pursuit of time-honored traditions follows through to the quality of their work. Architecture, exterior design, structural design and detailing, interior planning and design, and mechanical systems are just a few reasons why Du Toit Yacht Design is the designer of choice for Two Oceans Power Catamarans.