Specifications Add to Favorites
The Two Oceans 555 power catamaran is an impressive 55-foot vessel and is built to the highest quality standards on the market today. Elegant simplicity, is one way of describing Du Toit’s styling, and their interior designs are light, modern and low maintenance. The 55’ Power Cat is comparable in space and accommodations to a 70’ motor yacht and boasts modern, luxurious, high-end finish and accommodations. With an exceptionally comfortable ride in rough seas and also at higher speeds, she will burn nearly half the fuel compared to a motor yacht of equal accommodations and she’s also more environmentally friendly. Her standard equipment will meet U.S. specifications.
- Highest quality power cat on the market
- Only vessel in class to offer on-deck Master stateroom, open to the main-deck living area, creating a large open plan environment or the option for a helm station, wet bar and dining area forward.
- Inside access to the foredeck, leading to recessed Al Fresco dining/lounging area
- Walkout access on Flybridge to a large sun pad forward of the helm console
- Flybridge designed to be enclosed, if needed
- Various aft deck seating arrangement options, with easy access to the swim platform
- 11ft tender stowed on aft platform or 12-14ft tender stowed on Flybridge
- Several layout options, including 3 and 4 staterooms with Master stateroom on main-deck level or open-plan main deck with inside helm station, dining, wet bar and helm.
- Luxurious and comfortable accommodations with ample headroom throughout
- Large galley and island with pop-up TV. Comfortable salon seating for eight
- Flush to deck salon sliding door
- Single level main deck between aft deck, salon/galley, on-deck master stateroom or open plan layout, and foredeck seating
- Storage for dive and snorkel gear, accessed from swim platforms
- The 360-degree view from Flybridge when seated at the helm
- Bow thruster for easy maneuvering, docking, and anchoring
- Low maintenance: Selected power-plants optimal for this application, high-quality marine equipment, and hardware. Interior designed with durable, low maintenance materials.
- Option for “Off-Grid” package, including solar panels, lithium batteries, Integral charging system, 12/24V water maker, DC air conditioning for master cabin, Propane cooktop, energy efficient appliances.
- Some customization offered
- 8 onboard solar panels
- 3’9” Shallow draft, perfect for Bahamas cruising
- Sacrificial protective keels protect running gear and limit hull damage in the event of a grounding
- Low drag hull design, CFD optimized
- Resin infused, lightweight construction, composite flooring and furniture
- High bridge deck clearance greatly reduces any slapping
- Prop tunnel to reduce draft and protect props
- Excellent Performance & Efficiency with standard engine option
555 Off-Grid Model
HMY Yacht Sales and Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing now offer an Off-Grid Energy System option for the 555 power catamaran. This system designed by Integrel Solutions/Victron Energy utilizes proven, and time-tested components for a functional and ultra-efficient, and sustainable power environment. The result is minimal reliance on traditional fuel-powered energy generation.
The Off-Grid system — A Reliable Power Source
This power is sufficient to run the 555’s air conditioning, refrigeration, and general systems for the evening through overnight hours without running a traditional diesel-powered generator. The highly advanced design is not limited to just overnight operation; it can be utilized at all hours depending on operator needs and demand conditions.
Shore Power, Solar Power, or Main Engine Power
Through shore power, solar power, or main engine power, all power inputs are stored onboard and ready for use. When the battery bank is low, 85% of recovery occurs within just 1 hour of main engine operation. All that energy can be created, stored, and re-used. Two Oceans allows you to combine multiple sources into one steady flow of energy.
Whether you’re taking the family island hopping or anchoring in a scenic destination The Two Oceans 555 with Off-Grid package gives you the ultimate in energy management and efficiency.
Virtual Walkthrough Add to Favorites
Youtube Video Add to Favorites
The meaning of 555
The meaning of 555 is to stay positive, confident and aware of everything that happens within your inner being. No matter what life throws at you, the most important thing is your state of being. The truth is that your state of being creates your circumstances, and not the other way around.
ABOUT TWO OCEANS MARINE CATAMARANS
Two Oceans Marine was founded in 1989 and has evolved into one of the world’s leading custom catamaran manufacturers. With two locations in the Cape Town South Africa area and over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space, vessels are built from 23’ to 110’+ for a wide array of cruising, leisure sailing, day charter, sportfishing, and commercial use. The manufacturing expertise and capabilities of Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing has a wide array of manufactured vessels seen on the water today.
Designed and built to cruise the world or for high-speed performance and customized to suit the owners’ needs, these catamarans are expertly built with flawless finishing. Extensive testing is performed on all new production boats, before the completion of the molds. Two Oceans Marine is fortunate to have on their doorstep access to some of the most demanding sea conditions the world has to offer in the seas of Cape Town in which to perform these tests. Vessels sold by HMY Yacht Sales will be equipped with U.S. parts.
QUALITY COMES FIRST
Two Oceans catamarans are designed by world-class naval architects with performance, innovation, safety, comfort, and ergonomics in mind. Every vessel has beautiful lines and easy flowing interiors with all the modern appliances and features making them like luxurious on-the-water homes.
The staff and production team at Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing are highly skilled – and actively involved in all sailing, boating, fishing, and watersport activities. They share a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of boating. Two Ocean Marine has over 150 professionals who take great pride in their work. There is a great reward in seeing a beautiful catamaran that has been in planning and production finally get launched.
Du Toit Yacht Design in Cape Town respects the traditional principles of yacht design: seaworthiness, aesthetics, structural integrity, and performance while keeping abreast of current trends and advanced engineering technology. Their pursuit of time-honored traditions follows through to the quality of their work. Architecture, exterior design, structural design and detailing, interior planning and design, and mechanical systems are just a few reasons why Du Toit Yacht Design is the designer of choice for Two Oceans Power Catamarans.