2006 Sea Ray 40 Sundancer Description
This clean, low hour, (390 original hours) 2006 40’ Sea Ray Sundancer GOTCHA is powered with the upgraded 370HP Cummins diesels, genset (700 hours), a Flag Blue hull color and a nice package of electronics. GOTCHA is seriously for sale and priced to sell.
Gotcha Specifications Add to Favorites
2006 Sea Ray 40 Sundancer Vessel Overview
With its sweeping deck lines and dramatic profile, this elegant Sea Ray 40 Sundancer is sure to get noticed. This member of the Sundancer family features a sleek, wood-trimmed helm with custom-designed instruments, plus an optional fiberglass hardtop. Engineered to outpace every other boat in its class, the 40 Sundancer offers a spectacular combination of style, power and grace.
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine