2022 Pursuit DC 266 Description
Looking for the perfect boat to elevate your on-water adventures? Your search ends here! We’re thrilled to present this immaculate 2022 Pursuit DC 266 for sale. Crafted with precision, this dual console beauty is a testament to Pursuit’s commitment to quality, performance, and style. Don’t miss the chance to own this incredible vessel that’s ready to provide endless memories on the water.
- Twin Yamaha Digital F200
- Upgrade Hull – Neptune Gray
- Bootstripe – White/Quartz
- Helm – Neptune Gray
- Upholstery – White/Gray
- Twin Fresh White Painted Engines w/Yamaha
- Anchor Upgrade (Stainless Steel) w/ Remote
- Aft Cockpit Mediterranean Style Sunshade (St Bow Mediterranean Style Sunshade (Stowable)
- Bow Table (fiberglass) w/ Bow and Cockpit
- Bow Sunpad Filler w/cushion
- Mid-Level Cockpit Accent Lights, LED Blue
- JL Audio System
- Underwater Lights (3) All Color Sea Blaze
- Engine Cover (2) – Cadet Gray
- Bow Tonneau Cover – Cadet Gray
- Instrument Cover – Cadet Gray
- Removable Aft Curtain – Cadet Gray
- Garmin Electronics Package GPSMAP 8612XSV
- Sirius XM Weather Antenna
- 3 Piece Isinglass Hardtop Connector Upgrade (White)
- Ski Tow – Transom Mount
If you’re ready to experience the water like never before, contact us today to arrange a viewing. This Pursuit won’t be available for long, so secure your chance to own this incredible vessel and make memories that will last a lifetime!
26' Pursuit DC 266 Specifications Add to Favorites
2022 Pursuit DC 266 Vessel Overview
The Pursuit DC 266 is designed with versatility in mind. Whether you're seeking a family day out, a fishing adventure, or watersports fun, this boat effortlessly adapts to your needs.Spacious Cockpit
The cockpit is designed for comfort and entertainment, featuring wraparound seating and a removable cockpit table. It's the perfect spot for relaxing, socializing, and dining with friends and familyPowerful Outboard Performance
Powered by twin 200hp Yamaha outboard engines, this Pursuit offers remarkable speed, agility, and fuel efficiency. Experience the thrill of cruising or reach your favorite fishing spot quickly and efficiently.Sleek and Modern Design
This Pursuit is a true head-turner with its contemporary design, striking Neptune gray hull, and elegant accents. It's not just a boat; it's a statement of style and sophisticationState-of-the-Art Electronics
Navigate with confidence using the integrated Garmin GPS. Stay entertained with the premium JL audio system. Also upgraded with a Sirius XM weather antenna This Pursuit is equipped with all the latest electronics for a seamless boating experience.Fishing-Friendly Features
Anglers will appreciate the dedicated fishing amenities, including rod holders, a live well, and ample storage for all your gear. This boat can be a serious fishing machine.
26' Pursuit DC 266 Youtube Video
Pursuit Boats, a manufacturer of luxury sportfishing and cruising boats, was founded in 1977 by Leon Slickers, president of S2 Sailboats based in Holland, MI. Slickers was no stranger to the powerboat industry having worked at Chris Craft in the late 1960s and owning the Slickcraft brand after that. (When Pursuit was formed, S2 also owned and produced Tiara boats at the Holland plant.) As Pursuit models grew increasingly popular, production was relocated in 1983 to a new facility in Ft. Pierce, FL in the heart of the nation’s sport fishing industry. Pursuit’s market position has been well established over its 40-plus year history through a reputation for superior quality and innovative design. Receiving numerous Best of Class awards, Pursuit has long been an industry leader in engineering, fabrication, and hull design for decades. In 2018 the company was purchased by Tennessee-based Malibu Boats, Inc., for $100 million. With the addition of a second Ft. Pierce plant in 2020, Pursuit now (2021) employs approximately 500 highly skilled workers producing Offshore, Center Console, Sport, and Dual Console models from 23 to 43 feet in length.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Pursuit boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine