2012 Jupiter 30 FS Description
This 2012 Jupiter 30′ FS model is powered by a pair of 300 hp Yamahas with only 330 hours. The original owner has always kept her covered and stored out of the water on a lift. She has been maintained to the highest standard and shows extremely well.
Lady Michele Specifications Add to Favorites
2012 Jupiter 30 FS Vessel Overview
- T-top, custom with fiberglass hardtop
- Flag blue hull color to waterline
- Electric head with holding tank
- Cockpit lighting, 2 color upgrade
- Lighting in storage boxes
- Power assist steering
- Plumb head for fresh water
- Coaming bolsters
- Double helm seats mounted on starboard prep center
- Stern seat, recessed
- Two tone upholstery
- Prep center cover
- Handrails for T-top, port and starboard
- Bomar hatch in console
- 3-prong GPS mast
- Holding tank macerator for overboard discharge
- Outrigger extrusions
- Transom mounted underwater lights
- (2) 12” Simrad Evo Displays, (New in 2020)
- Simrad 4’ Open Array Radar
- Garmin 200 VHF
- Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot
- New Garmin Screens (2020)
- New Batteries (2022)
- New interior Upholstery (2022)
Founded in 1989 in Jupiter, Florida USA – Jupiter Marine International has been captivating the market and its owners for decades and plans to continue that tradition with every boat it delivers. Since the very beginning, Jupiter has been dedicated to creating the finest and most advanced offshore center console boats available. When it comes to performance, maneuverability, reliability, and styling – Jupiter boats are hard to beat.
Building on its reputation for solid construction and yacht-grade finish—and even some celebrity recognition—Jupiter has been manufacturing center console fishing boats almost exclusively since its inception. They are designed to run at high speeds in offshore conditions while simultaneously providing passengers with a smooth, dry and comfortable ride.
Over the years Jupiter has launched a series of highly successful models including the best-selling Jupiter 38, Jupiter 34, and Jupiter 32. Industry veteran Carl Herndon, the founder of Blackfin Yacht Corp. and the former president of Bertram Yachts, purchased Jupiter Marine in 1998 and served as President until stepping down in 2019. Today (2021), Jupiter fields a range of bay and offshore models from 26 to 43 feet. Producing roughly 100 highly customized boats per year, Jupiter operates out of an 80,000 square foot facility in Palmetto, Florida.
With offices spanning from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY Yachts brokers are positioned in key boating locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers and sellers with pre-owned Jupiter boats.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine