2019 Everglades 340DC Description
Elevate your boating experience with the 2019 Everglades 340DC, powered by twin Yamaha 425hp V8 engines with 760hrs and warranty through 2024. On this 2019 Everglades 340DC you can enjoy the sun or shade with an electric sunshade, while the ample seating accommodates family and friends in style. Equipped with a generator for added convenience, a full mini bar with a grill and fridge, Joystick, Garmin electronics featuring dual display screens with radar capabilities, and a nice JL Audio system. This 340DC Everglades also features a berth on the port side and a separate head on the starboard side just pass the helm station. Call today to schedule your appointment on this beautiful 2019 Everglades 340DC!
34' Everglades 340DC 2019 Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Everglades 340DC Vessel Overview
- Twin Garmin displays
- Garmin Radar Dome
- Joystick Controls
- LED Lightbar
- Electric Aft Sunshade
- Electric Windhield
- Courtesy Lights & Underwater Lights
- VHF Radio
- Fusion Head Unit with JL Audio
- Fridge, Grill and Sink
- Full Head
- Port side Berth
- Aft Livewell and Transom Fish Box
- Starboard Side Dive Door
- Flip Up Aft Bench Seat
34' Everglades 340DC 2019 Youtube Video
Industry legend Bob Dougherty founded Everglades Boats in 2001 after retiring as chief designer and vice-president of engineering at Boston Whaler. (Prior to starting Everglades, Dougherty founded Edgewater Boats in 1992, selling it in 1995.) Everglades boats are best known for their unsinkable RAMCAP construction, a design process that won the Marine Manufacturers Innovation Award in 1999. Beginning with a 23-foot bay boat in 2002, today’s Everglades fleet (2021) has grown to include center console, dual console, and bay boat models ranging from 23 to 43 feet. In 2005, the newly introduced Everglades 290 Center Console sported a fully integrated hardtop/windshield design that became a signature Edgewater feature. In the 20 years since its founding, Everglades has earned a reputation for producing boats of exceptional quality. As a result, used Everglades boats have often enjoyed above-average resale values. Based in Edgewater, FL, Everglades Boats is owned today by Grand Crossing Capital, a Chicago-based private equity firm.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Everglades boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine