2020 Boston Whaler OUTRAGE 330 Description
Experience the thrill of the open water like never before with the exceptional 2020 Boston Whaler 330 Outrage, “The Big Shillelagh”. Boston Whaler is known to be the unsinkable hull and is your ticket to limitless adventure. Powered by twin 300hp Mercury Verados with only 155hrs, it is a powerhouse of performance.
This 2020 Boston Whaler 330 Outrage not only is ceramic coated but also comes with a custom full boat cover to keep her out of the elements and resides in a covered high and dry storage facility. Equipped with a $10,000 fishing package upgrade, dual Raymarine displays, radar, autopilot, Mercury joystick, Lenco trim tabs, Fusion stereo head unit with JL speakers, and Taco outriggers to name a few. This boat is not just ready for fun but will redefine your boating experience.
Step on board of this 2020 Boston Whaler 330 Outrage and feel the luxury and performance! Whether you’re fishing or cruising with the family, this Boston Whaler can tackle it all. Don’t miss the opportunity to own the ultimate vessel for all your needs!
The Big Shillelagh Specifications Add to Favorites
2020 Boston Whaler OUTRAGE 330 Vessel Overview
- Twin Mercury Verado 300hp Engines with 155hrs
- RayMarine Displays at the helm
- Mercury Joystick
- Fusi Stereo and JL Speakers
- Taco Outriggers
- 10k fishing package upgrade (factory)
- Helm Station wet bar with sink and prep table
- Vhf Radio
- Full sized head including rod storage
- Port and Starboard side fold out jump seats
- Aft fold out bench seat
- Forward seating with a teak table
- Lounger seat in front of helm
- Port side dive door
- Powder coated T-top
- Forward Sunshade
The Boston Whaler story began in 1958 when founder Dick Fisher and partners introduced a 13-foot runabout with an unsinkable, foam-filled hull. The 13’ Whaler met with critical acclaim for its exceptional stability and carrying capacity. The initial product line was confined to the 13-foot hull until the introduction of the 16-foot model in 1961. In 1969, Fisher sold the company to the CML Group of Acton, MA, whose portfolio included Nordic and the Nature Company. The 1980’s continued strong for Whaler, and catalogues from this period feature a growing number of new models. In 1989, the CML Group sold Boston Whaler to Reebok, the producer of athletic shoes. After three years in the boat business, Reebok sold Boston Whaler to Meridian Sports, maker of Mastercraft ski boats, which moved operations to Edgewater, FL. Boston Whaler did poorly under Meridian, and in 1996 industry-giant Brunswick Corp. purchased the company for $26 million. Boston Whaler thrived under Brunswick ownership, building ever larger boats and earning a reputation for quality unsurpassed in the industry. The current (2021) Boston Whaler fleet includes 26 models ranging in size from 13 to 42 feet.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY brokers are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. Our experienced team of outboard boat, sportfish and motor yacht sales professionals stand ready to assist buyers in the purchase of a pre-owned Boston Whaler boat.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine