2000 Bertram 60 Convertible Description
Hawksbill is an open bridge Bertram 60 Convertible with a full tower. This was one of the most popular and successful models built by Bertram and one of the most functional and high-performing boats in her class. She has three staterooms with three full heads, a large U-shaped galley, a roomy salon, and a laundry center in the companionway area. Her cockpit has over 140 square-feet of space with a tackle center, livewell, transom door and gate, an enormous in-deck fish/storage box, and engine room access. She came standard with side exhausts. The flybridge features a wraparound helm console with lounge seating forward. With her powerful 1,400hp Cat 3412 diesels she can cruise above 25mph with a top speed around 38mph. She is a high-performing battlewagon!
Hawksbill Specifications Add to Favorites
2000 Bertram 60 Convertible Vessel Overview
- 2000 Bertram 60 Convertible
- 3 Staterooms / 3 Heads
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 / 1400hp
- Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers (4)
- Twin diesel generators
*Onan 21kw with 5400 hours
*Phasor 21.5kw with 30 hoursManufacturer Description
The Bertram 60 Convertible is a fishing fortress with the comfort of a luxurious home on the water. This sport fisherman boasts a plush and cavernous salon fitted with every conceivable amenity, as well as a spacious Euro-style galley. An optional enclosed flybridge houses a bridge salon with a 360-degree panoramic view. After a day of wrestling with a grander, the first-class comfort of the owner's suite awaits an angler's sore shoulders. The owner's suite is a queen-sized berth with a head that features a spacious stall shower. A second, equally large stateroom matches the comfort of the first. It has a queen-sized berth and a head with its own vanity and stall shower. There's even an entertainment center with TV, VCR, and stereo. A third guest stateroom continues the well-appointed theme, while an alternate layout provides four independent staterooms. It's easy to forget, but the Bertram 60 Convertible is, first and foremost, a sportfishing boat. Her two-page-long list of standard features is the complete angler's wish list.
Bertram Yachts has a strong heritage dating back to the year of 1960 when founder Dick Bertram, a yacht broker, bluewater sailing yacht racer and powerboat racer built the first Bertram, the 31 foot Glass Moppie. That 31 was a yacht that was ahead of its time in design and power and from then on Bertram launched their incredible line of performance and sportfishing boats ranging up to 80 feet. The company and its legend grew, thanks to many noteworthy models, including the Bertram 28, 46, and 54, and they all made their mark on the fishing world.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine