SOLARIS is an excellent conditioned example of the 98 Sunseeker and has had only two owners since being delivered new.
Over the last two years, roughly $1.2 million in refit upgrades/improvements have been added to enhance the experience onboard for the owner and guests.
The most recent refit was carried out at LMC in September/ October 2021 with $700k invested on improvements general maintenance and upgrades.
A list of upgrades can be found under the description and refit upgrades but not limited to AV/IT upgrades throughout, the sewage treatment plant was installed making this yacht more autonomous, New swim platform “rebuild” of aluminum framing with all new teak deck, extra wine fridges installed, new interior carpets, and soft goods throughout, refurbished propellers, teak deck steps, All new LED underwater lighting and name board are just some of the few upgrades on this sleek spacious 5 cabin yacht.
SOLARIS has been an open checkbook program with a full-time, professional captain and crew. All systems are always serviced per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Excellent record keeping from the captain and crew.
This rare 5 stateroom 98 Sunseeker is ready for her next owner and is in turn-key condition.
SOLARIS will be in the FTZ at LMC from March 1st, 2022
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Resolute Yachting.
Specifications Add to Favorites
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Length Over All: 98' (30m)
- Length at Waterline: 82'
- Beam: 23ft
- Draft: 7'2"
- GrossTonnage: 163 GT
- Year Build Completed: 2012
- Builder: Sunseeker, UK
- ExteriorDesigner: Sunseeker
- interior designer: Design Unlimited
- Construction: Composite GRP
- Classification: RINA
- Cruising Speed:12 kts
- Maximum: Speed: 26 kts
- Trac bow and stern thrusters
- At anchor Trac Stabilizers 12.0X STAR
- Accommodations: 10 Guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel capacity: 3,700 gallons
- Water capacity: 500 gallons
- Watermakers: 2x Dometic
- Black Holding Tank Capacity: 150 gallons
- 15ft Zodiac with Yamaha 60hp
- Garmin 8617 MFD screen x 2 on flybridge ( 2021)
- Garmin Screen x 2 in wheelhouse
- Garmin GSD 24 sonar (2021)
- Garmin AIS 800( 2021)
- Garmin GXM 54 Sat XM Weather (2021)
- Garmin GPS19 ( 2021)
- Garmin Fanton 56 radar (2021)
- Garmin VHF 315 x 2 (2021)
- Garmin Reactor 40 autopilot( 2021)
- Direct TV Satellite KVH sat internet Pepwave 4 & 5G router Aigen Wifi
- Central NAS drive with Plex server
- Hikvision DVR & CCTV
- Control 4 throughout
- Twin MTU 16v 2600 series ONLY 2300 hours
- 2000 hr Main Engine service (Nov 2021)
- 2 x 50 KW Onan Generators,7000hrs, fully serviced including new injectors( Nov 2021)
- Bottom paint,zincs & props reconditioned (Nov 2021)
- 4 x Dometic Titanium 5-ton chillers (2 new 2020)
- New exterior cushions and pillows (Nov 2021)
- HMX Blackwater treatment plant(2020)
- Updated Garmin navigation equipment( 2020)
- Hydraulic swim platform, new teak, aluminum substructure, paint, and hydraulic service( Nov 2021)
- New aft teak steps (Nov 2021)
- At anchor Trac Stabilizers, New bearings ( Nov 2021)
- 2x Dometic water makers (1new 2020)
- All new fixed and portable fire extinguishers (Nov 2021)
- Airconditioned engine room with 2 air handlers
- Atlas transformer,3phase100amp
- New carpets throughout interior (Nov 2021)
- New flooring in Galley and crew area (Nov 2021)
- All 21 air handlers onboard have been serviced and cleaned( Nov 2021).
- Approximately half of the air handlers are less than 2 years old.
- Stern Passerelle
- Control4 AV controls throughout
- KVH Satellite,4&5 Gcellular and wifi internet NAS drive with plex server.
- New Miele washing machine and drier (Nov 2021)
- New Miele dishwater, and cooktop (Nov 2021)
- Hik vision CCTV system around the exterior
- 3 x Icemakers,2 less than a year old 2 x galley refrigerators
- 1 x Engineroom freezer (Nov 2021)
- New TVs through guest areas, NewTV lifts 1n cabins (2021)
- AC Chillers flushed, new pipework insulation and temp sensors (2021)
- Jacuzzi on the flybridge, new pumps, and control (2021)
- New LED lighting &underwater lights( and name board 2020)
- New motors on retractable sunroof (Nov 2021)
- 2 x wine coolers added main salon (2020)