2008 Sunseeker 90 Sunseeker Description
This vessel boasts both style and substance, with its sleek lines and luxurious amenities.
At 90 feet in length, this yacht offers ample space for up to 8 guests, making it the perfect choice for entertaining friends and family or hosting events. She is also capable of carrying up to 4 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yachting experience.
The main salon is spacious and bright, with large windows providing stunning views of the surrounding waters. With comfortable seating area, perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. The adjacent dining area features a large table and seating for up to 8, making it an ideal spot for hosting formal dinners.
The outdoor spaces on the 2008 Sunseeker 90′ Yacht are equally impressive, with ample seating and lounging areas on both the aft and foredecks. The aft deck features a large dining table and comfortable seating, while the foredeck has sun pads perfect for soaking up the sun.
Other features of this yacht include a spacious flybridge, a fully equipped galley, bar in the saloon and flybridge, and a range of storage area for water toys, tender, jet ski, and inflatable paddle boards.
Mechanically sound, with engine service, ac service and generator service up to date. Botton Paint (March 2023). Captain and crew maintained with records and logs available.
Catalana Specifications Add to Favorites
2008 Sunseeker 90 Sunseeker Vessel Overview
- Yacht Controller
- Fin Stabilizer ABT TRAC
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Four Cameras
- Upgraded Raymarine Radar and Nav Screen (2020)
- Fresh Water Maker, Horizon Seafari
- Washer and Dryer
- New Auto Pilot (July 2022)
- Covers for Cushions
- Pepwave System Installed (July 2022)
- Bottom Paint (March 2023)
- Engine Service (March 2023)
- AC Service (March 2023)
- Generator Service (March 2023)
- Zinc (November 2022)
- Leather sofa to starboard
- Leather love seat
- Leather arm chair
- High gloss teak coffee table
- Storage unit with pop up T.V.
- Wood floor throughout
- Wet bar with granite top, wine cooler, ice maker
- Day head
- Dining Area
- 8 Person dinning high gloss teak table
- Granite Counter Tops
- Wine Cooler
- Washer & Dryer located in Crew Corridor
- Up Galley
- Stove / Electric
- Microwave Oven
- Ice Maker in Salon & Flybridge
- Main Deck-Teak
- Teak dining table in flybridge and aft deck
- Swim platform
- Fresh water deck wash w/outlets fore, aft and fly bridge
- Fresh water filler
- nav lights
- Sun pad and seating on foredeck
- VIP escape hatch (foredeck)
- Swim platform pop-up cleats
- Hydraulic fly bridge crane
- LED low level side deck and fly bridge lights
- Chart table w/storage
- Chart seating area
- 2 x Leather helm chairs
- HP Envy printer/scanner/copier
- Computer sockets
- Trim Tab controls( FB & PH)
- 2 x Rudder indicators
- Remote spotlight control
- 2 Digital CAT MPD engine instrumentation
- Main control panel (AC/DC)
- Monitoring panel for fire detection
- Sensor connected to fire detection system
- Camera screens
- Bow and stern thrusters
- TRAC Fin Stabilizer control screen
- Up graded (2020) RAYMARINE AXIOM PRO 12 RVX
- Updated Auto Pilot (July 2022)
- 2 RITCHIE Compass
- 2 Depth Sounders / RAYMARINE at Flybridge & Helm
- Radar / RAYMARINE at Flybridge & Helm
- VHF/ RAYMARINE
- Battery Charger
- 2 x KOHLER Generator 33 kw.
- Twin CAT C-32 Turbo charged engines
- 2 x 27kw 60hz KOHLER single phase generators
- Hydraulic power steering
- TRAC Digital fin stabilizer system w/fly bridge remote
- TRAC Speed "Stabilization" at Rest" system
- Yacht Control Docking Assist
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- RACOR fuel filters for engines and gen
- Horizon Seafari Watermaker
- Dockside water connection
Catalana Virtual Walkthrough
The Sunseeker Yacht brand has earned a permanent place in the luxury and superyacht realms. To own a Sunseeker is a serious statement of style and power, matched only by the unbelievable luxury and design that is unlike anything else in the world. Few companies can even come close to the level of elite quality and prowess each Sunseeker delivers, and few can resist the gorgeous appeal of this exclusive British brand. Sunseeker’s acclaimed design and production professionals have earned two International Superyacht Design awards, and the company has received the Queen’s Award for Export Achievement many times over in its illustrious history.
Sunseeker is the largest luxury yacht manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Based in Poole on the south coast of England, Sunseeker was founded by Idris Braithwaite in the 1960s as Poole Powerboats. The company was rebranded as Sunseeker in 1979. The first Sunseeker model was built in the mid 1970’s, and in 1979 the company forged one of the great yachting partnerships by collaborating with designer Don Shead to develop race-proven deep-V hulls that have become a Sunseeker trademark. The turn of the century saw Sunseeker continue the pace with the launch of their largest motor yacht, the 105 Yacht. By 2020, the company had delivered nearly 140 yachts of at least 100 feet in length. Continual investment in innovative new products has long been the key to Sunseeker’s success. Today, Sunseeker International employs a team of over 2,200 designers, engineers, and master craftsmen supported by a network of over 120 retail locations in 74 countries. Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group has owned the company since 2013 and continues to invest heavily in new product development.
With offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC, HMY office locations are positioned in key yachting marinas in the southeastern United States. Our experienced team of motor yacht sales professionals is ready to assist buyers and sellers with preowned Sunseeker yachts.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine