1987 Hatteras 78 Cockpit Motoryacht Description
This 1987 Hatteras 78’ Cockpit Motoryacht had a major refit by Naval Architect Langlois & Nadeau in 1992. This resulted in a significantly larger master stateroom with his/hers heads and center jacuzzi tub. The flybridge was also extended,providingadditional space for tenders and watercraft. A major engine refit was completed in 2014, and she currently shows just under 1,000–hours on the main engines. In 2018, there were new toilets installed. In 2022, a full Garmin electronics package for the pilot station and flybridge was installed, along witha new Bimini top, most of the canvas and covers, and several new a/c units. This Hatteras Motoryacht has been regularly maintained with extensive service records. She recently had a survey completed in February 2022 that is available to prospective purchasers.
“Christie Lee” includes two personal watercrafts on the aft bridge. She needs some minor cosmetic work, but she has a solid foundation and history. This 1987 78’ Hatteras Cockpit Motoryachtis located in Stuart, Florida, and is easy to see.
Christie Lee Specifications Add to Favorites
1987 Hatteras 78 Cockpit Motoryacht Vessel Overview
Hatteras Yachts has led the industry for more than 50 years in the production of luxury motor yachts and sportfishing convertible yachts. Based in North Carolina, USA, Hatteras Yachts revolutionized the boatbuilding industry after making the first fiberglass yacht over 40 feet. Ever since that initial breakthrough vessel, Hatteras Yachts has been dedicated to passionately creating boats that confidently cut through the waters and give their owners the ultimate experience. Currently, Hatteras develops its exclusive brand in its amazing shipyard with over 280,000 square feet of fabrication space for its top-level naval designers, architects, engineers, craftsman, carpenters, and more to produce the finest yachts on the water.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine