Available On-Order but still available for Customizable Interior. The 2023 SilverCat 22M is one of Silver Yachts Newest Launches. She features 22 Meters (72 Feet) in Length and a Spacious Beam of 10.8 Meters (35.4 Feet). She is a Power Catamaran that can accommodate up to Eight Guests in Four Staterooms with space for two crew members.
The Catamaran Hull is made of Aluminum and Provides a Stable Platform that Maximizes Deck Area with Slender Hulls to Minimize Fuel Consumption—featuring tons of outdoor space perfect for large dining tables, and sun-pads. The SilverCat was designed by renowned yacht designer Espen Øino.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.
Specifications Add to Favorites
The vessel shall be a symmetrical single chine catamaran design for operations as a private yacht. The catamaran hull form provides a stable platform that maximises deck area with slender hulls to minimise fuel consumption. The vessel will be powered by twin marine diesel engines and fixed pitch propellers.
The internal and external arrangements are designed to provide functionality, personal comfort and to optimise the operational capabilities and efficiency. The vessel is designed by Espen Oeino in relation to its exterior, by Silver Yachts in relation to its naval structure, engineering & detailed design.Accommodations
Owner & Guest: 8 People
Lower Deck Guest Cabin : 48.5 m² - 12 m² X 4 Double Bed with Ensuite
Main Deck Dining Lounge : 65.5 m² Main Deck – Clear Deck space : 91.0 m² Sun Deck – Clear Deck space : 71.0 m²
Crew 2 Crew:
Lower Deck Crew Cabin: 8.6 m² - 8.6 m² X 1 with 2 Singles with Ensuite
Options Included at Price
Gear Boxes : Two (2) - ZF 400 IV
Propulsion : Two (2) - Cu3 FPP
- VOLVO D13 1000HP IMO II : Twin Volvo D13 FPP system Installation
- HUMPHREE AUTOMATIC TRIM INTERCEPTORS : Active ride and trim controlled interceptor system
- TENDER GARAGE, LAUNCH & RECOVERY SYSTEM: Custom-make independent hydaulic system located in the mid of two hulls on the transom part.
- HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM: Custom-make hydraulic up and down swimming platform in the transom.
- SALOON SIDE SLIDING DOORS: Manual sliding door on port and starboard side ofsaloon
- HALF-OPEN SUNROOF: Electric driven half open sunroof on flybridge.
- EXTERIOR NATURAL TEAK DECKING: Natural teak wood decking to be installed
- CANOPY AFT RETRACTABLE AWNING: Canopy Aft Electric Retractable Awning
- OPENABLE PORTLIGHTS IN WINDOW: Openable watertight portlights in lower deck cabin windows.
- Tender William Dieseljet 415
- Electric Controlled Opening Balcony
- Full-Open Sunroof
- Exterior paint upgrade to metallic
- Install all internal and external soft furniture
Diesel Fuel Total: 10,000 Litres
Fresh Water: 1,500 Litres
Sullage: 800 Litres
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.