Whether you are vacationing to the islands, roaming the coastline of Chesapeake, or simply cruising the FloridaBays, the 72′ Absolute delivers on all fronts.“Stay Cool” will accommodate a large family with her4 stateroom / 3 head layout, as well as private crew quarters for 2 with full access to the spacious engine room.
Built with a custom light wood interior. Powered by Volvo IPS1200’s (900HP each), “StayCool” cruises at 20kts with a 24kt top end. Maneuverability is also enhanced with the joy stick control and an aft cockpit docking station.
Built to high standard this Absolute has impressive handling and the ability to take on rough seas.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MarineMax Yacht Center.
Specifications Add to Favorites
As-is Key Features Include:
Volvo IPS1200's w/ Joystick Control and DPS (Virtual Anchor), SeaKeeperGyro Stabilizer, Hydraulic Swim Platform, Full Teak Package, CrewsQuarters, Hydraulic Gangway, Electric Sunshade for Cockpit, FlybridgeSunroof, Underwater LED Lights, Watermaker 36g/h,QuickBow Thruster, and Much More!Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Make: Absolute Model: 72 Flybridge
LOA: 70’ 10”feet Draft Max: 5’ 4” Beam: 18’ 4” Displacement: 96,914lbs.
Cruising Speed: 20knots Max Speed: 24knots
Fuel: 925 gallon Water: 264 gallon Holding: 80gallonAft Deck:
As you step onboard the Absolute 72 Motor Yacht. the 18'4" beam is apparent in many areas; the aft deck is definitely one of them. The aft deck has ample seating with a largeSettee with table and an electric privacy sun shade that can be lowered at the touch of a button.
Aft Deck also includes:
- Twin windlass stations port and starboard
- Aft deck Joystick Control for easy docking
- Additional access to the engine room through hatch
- Walk-around side decks
- Control board behind glass panel
As you walkthrough stainless doors your eyes are drawn to the beautiful light oak woods and custom furnishings. There are custom wood decorative spaces for artwork with LED lighting just forward of the sliding doors. On the port side is ample seating while you watch the pop-up flat screenTV to the starboard. The wood floors and walls make the yacht feel spacious and open.
- Flamed Canaletto walnut with matt furnishings and wood inserts with grains in relief in dark brown
- L-shaped sofa with marble table and arm-chair opposite double leather seats sofa
- Flat Screen TV electric lift
Moving forward, to starboard there's a walnut dining table with seating for six and a door with access to the bow.
The galley is to port and has a small island with storage. The light woods and decor continue through the yacht.
- AEI Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Freezer and Built-In Ice Maker
- Stainless Sink
- Electric windows located on both port and starboard allow a breeze to pass through
- Stove Top and Oven
- Corian countertop in brown shades and dove gray glossy varnished bases
- Drawer with cutlery for 8 in dedicated housing
- Fume Extractor
- Leather Dashboard with CarbonAccents
- Dual Electric Helm Chairs
- 15" screen for system monitoring (battery voltage, electrical absorptions, installed equipment, tank levels, porthole sensors, etc.)
- Twin Raymarine Screen 15" GPS Mapping with AIS
- Volvo 7" EVC panel
- Volvo Penta Autopilot
- Raymarine HD radar
- VHF with DSC emergency power supply
- IPS Joystick Control and ThrottleW/DGPS
- Quick Bow thruster Control
- Windshield wiper control
- Trim Tab Indicator and control
- Chiller and AC controls
- XM radio with blue tooth capability’
The lower deck is fully dedicated to the staterooms. Thanks to an optimization of the volumes, this model has four complete and fully functional cabins and three heads. In the aft area, you can find the crew quarters: two single beds side by side, dedicated galley and head with separated shower.
Walking down the steps, aft is the impressive full beam Master Stateroom. The four-panel large windows give the space a very open feel. Located to port is a nice vanity with LED lighting and plenty of storage throughout. There are two closets and access to the master head.A large flat screen TV can be found forward.
- Flamed Canaletto walnut with matt finishing
- queen-size double bed with slats
- vanity table with leather chair and mirror with light
- wardrobe with four doors (two mirrored)
- Wide windows and opening portholes (2) with open/close sensor
- curtain windows with manual blinds
- courtesy lights
The Master head has his and her sinks, toilet and bidet, and a rain shower from the ceiling.
- WC and bidet
- Opening portholes with roller blind and open/close sensor
- HPL floor
The VIP stateroom is located forward with a queen berth and ensuite head.
- Italian double bed with slats and drawers
- Wide windows with opening Portholes and open/close sensors
- Hatch with ladder for emergency exit
- Dove Grey carpeting
- Led lighting
- Draw storage
- Large Windows
- Port opening window
The Port Guest Stateroom has a double berth and Starboard Guest Stateroom has twin side by side berths.
- Twin Side by side berths
- Crew head with Enclosed Shower
- Washer Dryer
- 2 Burner Stove and Sink
- Main breaker panel
- Access to the Engine Room
The spacious swim platform has a 1200lb lifting capacity and access to the crew quarters.
- Shower to Port
- Glenndenning Cable Master Switches
- Pad for TenderEngine Skeg
- Swim Ladder
- Teak platform
- Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway
As you enter the flybridge up the teak steps, you'll notice the design and layout which incorporates sun loungers, dining for 8-10 people, and an Entertaining Bar with grill, ice maker, and refrigerator with sink. Forward is a sun bed to starboard and helm station to port.
- Plexiglass windscreen with SS outline
- Cream-color lounge converts into a sun pad starboard of the helm
- U shape settee with teak table
- WetBar with SS sink, fridge, grill, corian countertops, and storage for plates/glasses
- Teak decks
- Lounge chairs are aft with storage and overhead shower
- Stairs with solid teak steps and SS handrails
- Over head shower
- Two eight man life raft
- IPS Joystick Control and ThrottleW/DGPS
- 12" Raymarine GPS and Open Array HD Radar
- Navops Systems
- Bow thruster control
- VHF Radio
- Bluetooth Stereo
"Stay Cool" is powered by twinVolvo Penta D13Diesels Engines @ 900HP Each, joined toIPS1200s. TheIPS Pod’s gives the yacht great control and performance.
- Volvo Penta Extended Engine Warranty through 12/15/2020
- Engine hours 768 (7-15-2020)
- Volvo ACP anti-corrosion kit
- 32kW Kohler Generator-1300hrs(7-15-2020)
- Kohler6.5kW Generator-700hrs(7-15-2020)
- 2500W inverter
- 3500W inverter
- Galvanic isolator
- Series 9 Seakeeper gyro stabilizer(1160hrs-7/15/2020)
- Cruisair air Conditioning unit with tropical package(60hz) for upper and lower deck
- (2) Cable master with remote control
- White gel coat engine
- Fire-fighting System FM200
- Air/ Water separating grids and Automatic Shutters for air intakes in engine room
- Smoke detection system in main deck, lower deck and engine room
- Fuel Tanks (2) connected together with double fuel filler
- Double Racor fuel pre-filters with water presence sensor and acoustic signal on dashboard
- Portable electric bilge pump for fluid suction
- Domestic hot and cold water distribution system, with individual centralized shut-off valves
- Water Heater (Boiler)
- Propeller line cutters
- Blackwater tanks
- Fire-regardant and soundproofing covering
- Siren Marine GOSTAlarm System
- Large area in the bow for mooring with solid teak-covered floor
- Large sun bathing lounger with adjustable backrests
- U-shape settee with cushions
- Loudspeakers with remote control system connected with the radio in Flybridge
- Anchor winch with 50kg Anchor and 328 chain, local control with chain counter
- Bow anchor roller in stainless steel
- Self-draining anchor chain locker with inspection hatch
- Stainless steel protections for the mooring lines
- Side walk ways decks with solid teak floor
Recent Updates:Bottom Paint(March 2020) Prop Speed (March 2020)