2019 Princess 70 Description
Cosa Bella a 2019 Princess F70, features 4 staterooms and 3 heads, plus crew accommodations for two. The Master Stateroom features a private entrance, oversized windows, and an ensuite head. The forward VIP offers a queen bed, and an ensuite head. The midship guest staterooms have (2) side by side twin berths, or by the push of a button the beds come to together, coverting to a queen. Cosa Bella, is also equipped with many options to include cockpit controls, bow & stern thrusters, Seakeeper 16, and MAN V12 1400HP engines with speeds up to 35 knots/40 MPH just to mention a few. Call today to see this 2019 F70 Princess, Cosa Bella.
Cosa Bella Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Princess 70 Vessel Overview
This 2019 F70 Cosa Bella has an unparalleled décor which was hand selected by the Princess Yachts America design team. As you make your way through the yacht, you are met with stunning fit & finish that imparts a true bespoke experience. Cosa Bella will satisfy the most discerning owner, she exemplifies the essence of understated elegance however backed by European Sport Yacht Performance. This yacht can handled comfortably by an owner/operator. Cosa Bella is equipped with cockpit controls, bow & stern thrusters for added maneuverability, Seakeeper 16 for stability and MAN V12 1,400 HP engines which produce speeds up to 35 knots / 40 MPH.
This four stateroom yacht has excellent family accommodations along with crew quarters at the transom for two. The master stateroom is full beam and is complimented by port and starboard oversized windows, the VIP offers a queen bed with great headroom, windows on both sides and an ensuite head. The midship guest staterooms have the option of a twin bed set up or by the push of a button the beds come together and make a space for couples. There are several social areas on this yacht to enjoy family & friends. On deck and toward the transom you will be met with a beautiful natural teak cockpit table and lounge seating that can comfortably sit six. Moving forward the generous walk-around decks provide ample space to feel comfortable at sea. The Portuguese bow seating is well planned and complete with articulating sun lounges, a large forward facing bench and teak cocktail table. The flybridge is very comfortable with several options for seating, dining or laying out forward or aft. There is an very large dining table to starboard with ample seating, grill and wet bar to port.
This Princess is not only luxurious and seriously performance oriented, she provides a pragmatic yachting experience that stands up to the elements. This is a quality yacht!
- Upgraded carpet
- Upgraded upholstery
- Upgraded bedding
- Pillow Package
- Walnut interior wood in satin finish (galley and helm floors are walnut)
- Timber flooring in aft dining area (as per galley & helm floor) in walnut
- Crew cabin (two single berths, hanging lockers, and opening portholes. En-suite with electric toilet, wash basin, and shower compartment. Both areas with overhead LED lighting)
- Separate crew quarters air conditioning (6,000 BTU)
- Starboard cabin electric conversion to double berth
- Port cabin electric conversion to double berth
- Ottoman with storage in salon
- Galley Avonite: Carrera white
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel sink
- Four-burner ceramic cooktop
- Extractor fan
- Microwave/convection oven with grill
- Full height refrigerator/freezer
- Bathroom worktops are in Koko white with Carrera white tile flooring
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 7616 16" displays at main helm (1 of these to be 'xsv')
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 7616 16" displays at upper helm
- Garmin GMR 624 X HD2 radar (6 kW / 4' open array scanner)
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instruments
- Garmin GHP20 autopilot
- Garmin VHF300 handset VHF radio
- Ensure Garmin electronics are connected to engines
- HD7 Sat TV System
- WiFi System
- Cell booster
Audio/Video & Communications Equipment
- 49" UHD LED TV in salon on powered lift mechanism with Harmon Kardon 5.1 with Wi-Fi/DAB and external USB, Blu-ray and 4 KEF 6" speakers
- 49" UHD LED TV in master with Harmon Kardon 2.1 with Wi-Fi/Dab and external USB, Blu-ray player & 4 Fusion 6" speakers
- 28" LED TV in forward VIP with Fusion radio/DVD player
- 22" LED TV in port and starboard staterooms with Fusion radio/DVD players
- Flybridge Fusion SRX-400 Radio/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth with waterproof Fusion signature 6" speakers connected to salon
- Buell air horns
- (2) Glendinning Cablemasters
- Separate washer/dryer in place of standard
- Stern docking lights (mounted on flybridge overhang)
- Isolation Boost transformers (x2), 50 AMP
- Icemaker in flybridge wet bar
- Onan 29 kW / 60 Hz generator, 1000 hours
- Cockpit and flybridge seating in Comfort Exterior Met Macadamia with Vogue Space contrast
- Cockpit seating covers
- Foredeck sunbed & seating (with teak lifters) in comfort exterior Met Macadamia with Vogue Space contrast
- Foredeck sunbed cushions and adjustable teak headrests exterior upholstery in comfort exterior II Met macadamia
- White hull
- An up/down electro hydraulic transom platform with 550 kg (1,212 lbs) safe working load (SWL) is fitted as standard.
- Max recommended tender weight is 430 kg (947 lbs).
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls, and engine emergency stops)
- Additional anchor chain
- Side boarding gates to cockpit area
- Teak high gloss foredeck table
Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters, dual station
- Oil Changer for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Additional long-range fuel tank (264 US gallons)
- Built-in Spot Free water purifier
- Blue Water Legend watermaker
- ElectroSea CL-900-XI.5 Clearline control system with strianer
- New AC hoses and manifolds
- GRP flybridge hardtop (including dimmable lighting)
- Gyro stabilization (Seakeeper 16)
- Additional Seakeeper control panel at upper helm
- Underwater Lighting (6x Lumishore EOS TIX 802), 4x fitted across the transom and 1x centered under port and starboard master stateroom windows
- (2) 6.0 Fusion Speakers in flybridge
- 6.0 Fusion speakers on aft deck
- Fusion Subwoofer in Salon & Master Cabin connected to Harwon Kardon system
- High gloss exterior tables
- Retractable sun roof in hardtop
- Sea Doo, Sea Bob brackets, owner’s personal gear, tools, dinghy chocks on platform.
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
Cosa Bella Youtube Video
HMY Yacht Sales was named the North American Princess Yachts Dealer of the Year in 2021 and has unparalleled knowledge and expertise compared to any other brokerage. Discover the pleasure and privilege of Princess Yachts’ ownership with HMY as your partner.
New and used Princess Yachts for sale are constantly in high demand. When you team-up with an elite sales organization like HMY that is equipped with professionals known for delivering award-winning experiences, you’ve now got an unbeatable combination to help you find the used Princess Yacht of your dreams. At HMY.com you will see some of the finest on the market displayed right here. Many new and used Princess Yachts for sale are available to be seen in local marinas where HMY offices are located. Finding the Princess Yacht model that best fits your personality is easy. Search our site for the Princess yacht you’ve been looking for then speak to an HMY Princess Product Team Expert.
Princess Yachts was first founded in 1965 starting out as Marine Projects Ltd. and has since grown into one of the finest and most popular yacht builders in the world. Each model produced is beautifully elegant, offers the most innovative designs and amenities, and features sophisticated technologies. The sleek lines of each Princess Yacht exude a unique combination of maneuverability, speed, and gracefulness that make it stand out among a sea of other vessels. Whether you are looking at the M Class, Flybridge or F Class, X Class, Y Class, V Class, S Class, or R Class, Princess Yachts and HMY have the perfect vessel for your yachting needs. Today, Princess Yachts continues to win yearly awards for its designs and raises the bar with each new model.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine