2023 Two Oceans 67 675 Description
The Two Oceans 675 power catamaran is a masterpiece of style, penned by the talented team at Du Toit Yacht Design, one of the World’s leading catamaran design studios.
The 675’s elegance is enhanced by her streamlined hulls that combine with her bold reverse sheerline to create a powerful, muscular appearance while pairing comfort with efficiency.
Built to the highest quality standards by Two Oceans Marine Manufacturing of Cape Town, South Africa, using the latest high-tech, lightweight built methods, the 675 takes full advantage of the technological advancements which have come on in leaps and bounds in recent years.
Du Toit’s advanced hull designs combine excellent seakeeping characteristics providing performance, efficiency and reliability. The 675 has a range well over 1,000 nautical miles at 12 knots with a top-end speed of over 20 knots.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2023 Two Oceans 67 675 Vessel Overview
- Open plan main-deck, 4 guest Staterooms, 4 heads, 1 crew cabin with Open plan flybridge.
- Essential features include relative simplicity and robustness of systems
- The owner’s suite is located amidships, where motion is at its least, with further accommodations for eight guests in 4 en-suite staterooms
- Vast interior spaces spread across three high volume deck levels are accentuated by the 31′ 9″ beam, high ceilings, flush side decks and a sophisticated eye for interior design
- Semi-custom layouts offer an on-deck Master stateroom or an open plan main deck level
- Option for an open Flybridge or enclosed bridge with internal stairs
- Inside access to the foredeck, leading to recessed Al Fresco dining/lounging area
- Walkout access on Flybridge to a large sun pad forward of the helm console
- Various aft deck seating arrangement options, with easy access to the swim platform
- 16-foot tender stowed on the Flybridge and an option for a jet ski on the aft hydraulic platform
- Luxurious and comfortable accommodations with ample headroom throughout
- Large galley with island has every appliance typically found in luxury homes
- Comfortable salon seating for eight
- Flush to deck aft salon sliding door
- Single level main deck between aft deck, salon/galley, on-deck master stateroom or open plan layout, and foredeck seating
- Storage for dive and snorkel gear, accessed from swim platforms
- Unobstructed 360-degree view from Flybridge when seated at the helm
- Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuvering, docking, and anchoring
- Low maintenance high-quality marine equipment, and hardware.
- Option for “Off-Grid” package, including solar panels, lithium batteries, Integral charging system, 12/24V water maker, DC air conditioning for master cabin, Propane cooktop, and energy-efficient appliances.
- Class-leading 3’9” Shallow draft, perfect for Bahamas cruising
- Sacrificial protective keels protect running gear and limit hull damage in the event of a grounding
- Advanced, low drag hull design, CFD optimized
- Resin infused, lightweight construction, composite flooring and furniture
- High bridge deck clearance greatly reduces hull “slapping”
- Prop tunnels reduce draft and protect props
- Excellent Performance & Efficiency with standard Cummins QSM-11 engine option
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine