2012 Bertram 63 Convertible Description
Located in Miami, FL this captain-maintained convertible sportfish yacht is ready to chase the horizon with you. A combination of first-class accommodations and superior engineering work together for a great, comfortable ride onboard this 2012 Bertram. Outfitted with a tuna tower, outriggers, Garmin electronics, a 160 square-foot cockpit, livewell, and more. This 2012 Bertram 630 Convertible is equipped with everything you need for a day of tackling large game fish or island hopping with family and friends.
$40,000 in recent refits and upgrades. Caterpillar C32 Acerts and twin Kohler generator service performed (12/06); New Strataglass
Specifications Add to Favorites
2012 Bertram 63 Convertible Vessel Overview
Powered by twin Caterpillar C-32 Acert /1835 hp engines, bow thruster, and the intelligent design of her 63-foot frame (67 LOA) - with its sharp, deep-v entry, wide chines, and 7-foot-long prop pockets – this 2012 Bertram 630 Convertible Sportfish offers unmatched performance, range, and maneuverability that rival even the best and latest tournament sportfishers.
Outfitted with a tuna tower, Garmin radar and GPS, a massive 160-square-foot cockpit with fresh and saltwater washdowns, livewell, freezer and tackle drawers, she is primed to tackle the toughest tuna, or bully the biggest billfish.
In the interior, the luxury and spaciousness is comprehensive. The 2012 Bertram 630 Convertible Sportfish’s 3/3 layout delivers acres of room, a generous galley with (5) Sub-Zero drawers and a freezer, a Kenyon 4-burner stove, and a GE microwave Teak and holly adorn the sole and the high-gloss cherry cabinets throughout, punctuate her boastful showroom appearance.Features
- Bow thruster
- SK Watermaker
- Dometic 230V Eskimo ice maker
- Garmin electronics
- (2) Kohler 23Kw generators
- Zodiac 12 Rib w/ Yamaha 50
Contact ID: TB
Bertram Yachts has a strong heritage dating back to the year of 1960 when founder Dick Bertram, a yacht broker, bluewater sailing yacht racer and powerboat racer built the first Bertram, the 31 foot Glass Moppie. That 31 was a yacht that was ahead of its time in design and power and from then on Bertram launched their incredible line of performance and sportfishing boats ranging up to 80 feet. The company and its legend grew, thanks to many noteworthy models, including the Bertram 28, 46, and 54, and they all made their mark on the fishing world.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine