2020 Princess 60 S60 Description
Powerful yet elegant, the 2020 S60 Princess “Lady Ashford” sleek exterior styling presents a dynamic, agile stance. With an optimized hull form spearheading her efficiency, her MAN V8 1200 engines means you can experience speeds up to 36 knots.
When at anchor her electro-hydraulic bathing platform creates a convenient launch system for a 345 Williams tender, a jet ski, or simply a secluded swimming platform. Her sociable galley aft arrangement features an open-plan dining area with sliding doors and a fully opening window leading out to the cockpit. Below deck, six guests are comfortably accommodated across an en suite full-beam owner’s stateroom and two further guest cabins.
Featuring generous headroom throughout, this 2020 S60 is no exception when it comes to Princess’ renowned use of space and light. Blending iconic design, exceptional engineering, and unrivalled craftsmanship the S60, “Lady Ashford”, provides an unforgettable cruising experience.
Lady Ashford Specifications Add to Favorites
2020 Princess 60 S60 Vessel Overview
- 660 Hour
- Seakeeper NG9 Stabilizer
- SAT TV
- 1400 GPD Watermaker
- Williams 345 Sportjet tender
- Bow & Stern thruster.
- All new batteries 2022
- Fresh bottom paint + PropSpeed 2022
- Walnut Satin
- Service up to date and vessel meticulously maintained
- Custom aluminum boarding stairs. Can be mounted to either port or starboard gate
- Electrosea - Electrochlorination system that prevents biofouling and barnacle growth in the vessel's seawater lines
- Galley Avonite: Carrara White
- Garbage disposal
- Miele speed oven
- Koko White worktops with Carrera White tile floors.
- Garmin GPSMAP 7616 xsv chartplotter/GPS at lower helm
- 3 x Garmin GPSMAP 7616 displays (two at each helm position)
- Garmin GMR 624 xHD2 6kw high-definition radar with 4' open array
- Garmin GHP20 marine autopilot
- Garmin GMI20 marine instruments
- Garmin VH300
- External Garmin GPS antenna connected to Garmin backbone
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine controls, thruster controls and emergency stop)
- Additional 20m of 10mm anchor chain .
- Electrically operated sliding roof over forward salon area with skylights and blinds
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit
- Side boarding gates in cockpit
- Teak coffee table (with deck mounted fixing point) for foredeck
- Air horns IPO standard electric horns
- Central vacuum
- Icemaker fitted in Saloon
- Galvonic Isolator (1) fitted to secondary shore support Isolation Transformers (1), 50 AMP
- Glendinning Cablemaster (1)
- Separate washer / dryer fitted in master stateroom lobby
- Electric BBQ in sportbridge wetbar (Kenyon)
- Exterior Lighting Upgrade Package Includes: additional Deck level lights on side decks, transom and sportbridge deck Illuminated Crown Logo.
- Additional Seakeeper Control head at upper helm
- ASEA Dock Boost transformer in lieu of isolation transformer
- Upgraded Carpet
- Lower Helm Quilted Seating
- Upgrade to Foredeck Cushions in Hitch Alloy
- Upgrade to Cockpit seating in Hitch Alloy
- GMR Fantom 54 Open Array Solid State Radar, 6kw
- Premium audio system - Fusion Apollo RA-770
- Bimini top in Charcoal Grey Sunbrella
- Bimini top to be electro-hydraulically powered top with LED overhead lighting
- Cockpit & sportbridge seating including helm seats in Movida Met
- Foredeck sunbed cushion (with teak lifter) in Movida Met
- Exterior Charcoal Grey Cover in place of standard
- Oil change system for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Variable speed bow & stern thrusters
- ONAN 21.5 Kw / 60 Hz
- Hours - 821 hours
Contact ID: AN
HMY Yacht Sales was named the North American Princess Yachts Dealer of the Year in 2021 and has unparalleled knowledge and expertise compared to any other brokerage. Discover the pleasure and privilege of Princess Yachts’ ownership with HMY as your partner.
New and used Princess Yachts for sale are constantly in high demand. When you team-up with an elite sales organization like HMY that is equipped with professionals known for delivering award-winning experiences, you’ve now got an unbeatable combination to help you find the used Princess Yacht of your dreams. At HMY.com you will see some of the finest on the market displayed right here. Many new and used Princess Yachts for sale are available to be seen in local marinas where HMY offices are located. Finding the Princess Yacht model that best fits your personality is easy. Search our site for the Princess yacht you’ve been looking for then speak to an HMY Princess Product Team Expert.
Princess Yachts was first founded in 1965 starting out as Marine Projects Ltd. and has since grown into one of the finest and most popular yacht builders in the world. Each model produced is beautifully elegant, offers the most innovative designs and amenities, and features sophisticated technologies. The sleek lines of each Princess Yacht exude a unique combination of maneuverability, speed, and gracefulness that make it stand out among a sea of other vessels. Whether you are looking at the M Class, Flybridge or F Class, X Class, Y Class, V Class, S Class, or R Class, Princess Yachts and HMY have the perfect vessel for your yachting needs. Today, Princess Yachts continues to win yearly awards for its designs and raises the bar with each new model.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine