1998 Viking 58 Convertible Description
Welcome aboard this customized and updated 1998 Viking 58' Convertible "Steel Lady". In the recent month's owner has done some upgrades to make "Steel Lady" in a league of her own. The 58' Viking Convertible was an extremely popular model for VIKING YACHTS with over 110 built. This vessel is roomy all around due to her 18ft beam. Cockpit boasts 168sq feet of space, Salon and Galley are generous in size and down below you will find a well laid out 3 staterooms 3 head layout with the master stateroom being amidship. This 58' Viking has had full hull and topside paint and shows very well! Interior is fresh, looks, and smells great! All services are up to date so this 1998 Viking 58' Convertible "Steel Lady" is ready for her new owner. Owner open to larger S/F Enclosed Bridge Convertibles in Trade.
Steel Lady Specifications Add to Favorites
1998 Viking 58 Convertible Vessel Overview
- 3 Stateroom/3 Head layout (master amidship)
- 50" Sony Flatpanel LED TV on Hi Lo Mechanism (2020).
- 2019 Kenmore Ice Maker
- 2 ea. undercounter Subzero Refrigerators
- 2 ea. undercounter Subzero Freezers
- 3 ea. Burner Kenyon Electric Stove
- Kenmore Washer and Dryer
- Wine Cooler (2018)
- New Soft goods Upholstery Salon and Dinette (2018)
- New Carpeting throughout (2018)
- Salons Shades (2018)
- 2020 Fusion Apollo Stereo System with speakers at each stateroom
- Bose surround system in salon
- Storage under salon sofa
- Toshiba Microwave (2017)
- Master Plumber Sink Macerator (2020)
- Sink Faucet (2020)
- Flat Panel TV'S in each Room
- New Stainless Anchor (2020)
- 100ft of S/S Anchor Chain and 200' of Rope (2020)
- Maxwell Windlass (2018)
- 1000lb Davit with recent service in 2020
- New Bomar Deck Hatches (2020)
- Vitifrigo ice maker in tackle center (2020)
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Cockpit Freezer
- Color Changing LED rope lights under gunnels (2020)
- Fresh Nonskid paint on cockpit floor (2020)
- White powder coated San Juan Sunshade
- Swim platform under Swim platform and ladder
- Triple Spreader RUPP Outriggers
- Aft end cover for storage
- Cockpit Table w/ Pedestal
- JL Audio Speakers w/ Fusion Subwoofer
- 4 Pilaster Rodholders
- 4 Gunnel Rodholders
- Transom door
- Fiberglass Flybridge Hardtop w/ Powder coated Aluminum
- 2 Nautical Design Helm Chairs w/stainless steel base and covers
- 3-Sided hard plastic Enclosure w/ aft end cover when vessel is being stored.
- Updated upholstery
- Wet bar
- Console Cover
One of the great features of the 58' Viking Convertible is the spacious engine room. Plenty of room to keep main engines, major components, and systems well maintained.
- Power: MAN 1200 Hp. 2842LE
- Original Hours 5398 Port and 5386 Starboard
- According to seller Port Motor has 135 Hours after rebuild and Starboard received a top end job.
- Starboard Generator 21.5 Onan 510
- Port Generator 20kw Onan 6891 Hours
- Compression Test made to each Engine by MAN Certified Mechanics in May 2020
- November 2020 Engine Risers by Marine Exhaust Systems
- 2018 Installed new Blue Water Watermaker
- Both Fuel Transfer Pumps rebuilt 2020
- Fuel Capacity: 1,500 Gallon (900 Gallons Main Mid and Fwd. 300 Gal each)
- New Fresh water pump Installed (2020)
- Macerators for vacuflush heads changed (2020)
- Installed new sump boxes (2020)
- New Racors Filter Assemblies Starboard Engine (2020)
- Installed New Engineroom Gauges (2020)
- Engine Synchronizer
- Trolling Valves
- New Cablemaster 50 amp retractable cord (2020)
- New Trim Tab Actuators (2020)
- Forward room A/C evaporator unit (2019)
As the undisputed sales leader with new and used Viking Yachts, HMY averages over 100 Viking Yacht sales each year, has more Viking Yachts experts on staff, and also has the largest network of Viking customers compared to any other brokerage. It’s no wonder HMY has been among America’s top Viking dealers for decades.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re the authority for new and used Viking Yachts. Most Viking owners at some point in their boating life come through HMY Yachts. One reason is our Viking Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals have previously worked for Viking, or they have been captains of Vikings and fished them all over the world. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Viking expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Viking or new Viking Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
Viking has become a global leader in the luxury sportfish and motor yacht industry. Founded in the early 1960’s by Bob and Bill Healey, Viking built its vessels much like Carolina builders, assembling the boats on frames at intervals throughout the manufacturing facility. By 1972 they were already working on the first all-fiberglass model, the Viking 33C, and building their way into history as one of the finest yachting brands in the world. Viking quickly grew into a major U.S.-based yacht builder and leader in its industry in less than a decade. In the 80’s Viking acquired Gulfstar Yachts in Florida, whose designs were considered by many to be some of the best in the industry, and incorporated some new innovations furthering their place in the industry. Re-investing with their own money in the early ’90s, the brand has been on top of the world ever since. From a 38-foot sportfishing boat to 93-foot motor yachts with semi-custom fiberglass, advanced flybridges, tuna towers, and impressive outriggers, Viking yachts carry a tradition of excellence, innovative technology, and family history. Most Viking Yachts models are manufactured in house to ensure maximum attention to detail and impeccable quality control in every sport yacht, open bridge convertible, enclosed bridge convertible, billfish, and the open series yacht that is produced.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht every 21 hours at an average value of $1,000,000. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture customer interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results