The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht features a spacious, open living concept on the main deck. A powered sunroof allows plenty of natural light and the sliding door opens for more space to entertain. A large aft deck houses a tender and hydraulic swim platform. Sun pads are located on the bow for ultimate sunning opportunities. This boat is equipped with triple IPS600 Volvos with joystick control. There are 4 staterooms with 3 heads and a full beam master.
- NEW CARPETING BEING INSTALLED SPRING, 2022
- ALL THREE PODS REPLACED WITHIN LAST THREE YEARS
- NEW EXTERIOR STAMOID COVERS
- NEW BATTERY CHARGER
- NEW HOUSE BATTERIES – 2019
- NEWLY VARNISHED COCKPIT TABLE
- NEW COCKPIT AWNING
- NEW HORN
- NEW HEAD IN MSR
- VOLVO AUTO PILOT, TWIN RAYMARINE C140s, 72 MILE RAYMARINE RADAR, SAT TV, CCT SYSTEM WITH CAMERA IN ENGINE ROOM
- CZONE DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM
- CHERRY INTERIOR WITH WOOD ON THE MAIN DECK AND CARPET ON THE LOWER
- BOSE STEREO SYSTEM
- 700 GALLON FUEL TANK
- 198 GALLON WATER TANK
- 4000 W MASTERVOLT INVERTER
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bay Marine- Waukegan, IL.
Specifications Add to Favorites
Joystick Control Manufacturer Provided Description
It is a luxury boat beyond anything previously developed by Riviera, Australias most awarded luxury boat builder. The exciting Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht, is the latest and most dramatic of the companys European-style Sport Yacht series. The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht takes luxury boating to a new level with a four-cabin, three bathroom layout (plus an optional crew cabin) including full beam master stateroom with midships king size double bed, the option of a galley in the saloon or below decks, an expansive cockpit with large dining table and a garage that can accommodate a 3.2-metre tender. The design further expands the indoor-outdoor character and sense of light and space introduced on the first award-winning Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht and carried on to the 4400SY and 5000SY. The greater volume has allowed designers to take both exterior lines and internal design to a new level of sophistication to create even more visual appeal. Fixed and opening portlights in the hull are a striking feature that add natural light and ventilation into the full beam master stateroom. Additional Description
- The cockpit is both spacious and functional with a teak laid floor, a wide bench-style lounge and table, mounted on electric high/low pedestals, that converts to a daybed. At the wet bar is an electric BBQ.
- There is a hand-held hot and cold fresh water shower, as well as fresh and sea water cockpit washdown with quick disconnect outlets.
- With options of three or four cabins, plus the addition of optional crew quarters, the Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is designed for comfort.
- The master stateroom aft spans the full beam and features a king-size walk-around double bed amidships with en suite.
- The companionway leads to the VIP guest stateroom forward, with its queen island double bed and ensuite, plus twin cabins on port and starboard sides.
- The starboard cabin easily converts from twin berth to a double.
- The port side cabin features two bunks.
- This cabin is replaced by the galley in the below deck galley layout option.
- A third bathroom is available to serve the twin cabins.
- The stylish stainless steel aft-bulkhead door slides open, providing entry to not only the saloon from the cockpit but ? together with an electric up / down window behind the galley and a huge electric sunroof ? the full al fresco lifestyle.
- The main saloon flooring is fully carpeted.
- Interior woodwork is high grade American cherrywood, gloss finished by Riviera's state of the art varnishing machine.
- Forward to port is a U-shaped leather lounge/dinette with storage underneath the seats and a cherrywood gloss table.
- Aft of the dinette is a liquor cabinet, storage and under-bench ice-maker.
- Saloon entertainment includes an electric-lift 40" LCD TV integrated with a Bose Lifestyle 48 system.
- The entire saloon is served by 36,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- The standard layout for the saloon includes a U-shaped galley in the starboard aft quarter with a breakfast servery forward and two stools, solid-surface benchtops, three-element induction cooktop, two under-bench drawer fridges and freezers, microwave convection oven, dishwasher, exhaust fan and water purifier.
- High quality Amtico flooring is used through the galley, for aesthetics and practicality.
- This area features a large sunpad with adjustable backrests and stainless steel rails, drink holders and a coolbox.
- There is also a music system with external speakers at the sunbed.
- A 50kg Manson anchor and 70 metres of galvanised chain is standard, with the option of a highly polished stainless steel anchor.
- Fresh and sea water washdown fittings with quick disconnect are located at the anchor locker and a spotlight is fitted to the bow with remote to the helm.
- The helm console in the forward starboard quarter of the saloon is ergonomically designed, leather wrapped with digital engine displays, plenty of room for navigational screens, two drink holders, storage tray, a leather sports steering wheel and Icom VHF radio with aerial.
- Digital systems monitor AC and DC power and fluid tank levels via a colour LCD display.
- Quality leather high-back helm and companion chairs have electric adjustment and footrests.
- A two-lever electric engine control unit can be replaced by a joystick control for manoeuvring in tight spaces.