Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht like new, great opportunity.
The 5000 Sport Yacht is above else a robust, reliable and brilliantly engineered vessel. It is a boat in which you can have supreme confidence.
The innovative propulsion system offers easy manoeuvring in close quarters such as marinas as well as overall performance. Cummins Diesel claims up to 30 percent improved fuel economy as well as 15 percent faster cruise and top speeds over conventional drive units.
The underwater profile of the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht includes two Zeus drive units with aft-facing counter-rotating propellers with underwater exhausts. The drives are mounted in tunnels that protect the pod drives from underwater debris.
An advanced joystick control system for slow-speed manoeuvring can be operated with one hand and a single turn of the wrist; from sideways tracking to spinning on a pin, to precise speed control. Zeus also features Skyhook, a system that will maintain the vessel on a fixed heading within a tight area â€” even in strong currents and windy conditions.
This stability is enhanced by having a large-capacity, mid-mounted fuel tank for extended range. This Sport Yacht is made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising.
The relentless pursuit of perfecting our craft is evident in so many details – for instance, small fibreglass components like hatches and the swim platform are made with an injection moulding process to create a stronger component with a better double-sided finish.
Our Sport Yachts reflect the solid character and stable ride of our world-famous and award winning Flybridge boats. The 5000 Sport Yacht is as agile and exhilarating as it is sure and steady. It is a boat designed to give you the best of both worlds.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Eric Zobel.
Specifications Add to Favorites
Joystick Control Manufacturer Provided Description
Embarking on the development of an entirely new style of boat is one of the most challenging and exciting projects we have undertaken in recent times. The inspiration for our Sport Yacht series, came from recognising the changing values and lifestyles not just of boat owners, but people everywhere changes that are reflected in such domains as contemporary architecture, interior design and the styling of prestige cars. Although luxury is as desirable as ever, the trend globally is towards less formality. In so many areas of life, easy living and convenience have taken the place of stuffy traditions, unnecessary embellishments and sometimes ostentatious and impractical features. Such was the thinking behind the design of our first Sport Yacht, the 3600. And it appears that our thinking was correct. The enthusiasm for this vessel and the larger 4400 model exceeded all expectations: the clean lines, the bright, contemporary interior, the modern materials, the emphasis on easy entertaining, the solid feel and handling together with the spirited performance are among the many qualities that made this one of our most successful new model launches. Now we have taken all this one step further with a significantly larger and even more refined model: the 5000 Sport Yacht. The flow between the cockpit and the saloon that so many found so refreshing is even more inspiring on this 50 model. It brings the inside outside like never before and the saloon is brighter and lighter than ever. The ease with which you can cater to a large party and the standard of comfort your guests can enjoy is magnificent. Australians are masters of informal entertaining. For us it is all very relaxed, even though our catering is often lavish and of superb quality so it is only fitting that it should be a vessel with an Australian heritage that brings these principles to life on the water. For your entertainment, we proudly present a profile of the 5000 Sport Yacht. Additional Description
- Ensure effortless entertaining, a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and (optional) S/S icemaker, complement the generous seating and electric BBQ.
- Escape the heat in the luxurious six-seater leather lounge in the reverse cycle air conditioned room.
- Luxuries include the Bose Lifestyle system, LCD TV, cocktail cabinet and folding table.
- Below decks, there is a choice of three staterooms and two bathrooms or two staterooms, two bathrooms, plus a second, more intimate lounge.
- Option provides accommodation for six; option two provides you with another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren.
- Serve both the saloon and cockpit with ease, from the aft galley.
- Standard features include dishwasher, pull-out pantry, convection microwave, 2-burner cook-top, ample storage and solid surface bench-tops.
- One of the greatest pleasures is sitting at the helm.
- The electrically adjustable helm chair, the ergonomically designed console, and the vast, curved windscreen all enhance the moment.
- An electrically operated rise and fall swim platform works in conjunction with an onboard launching system for the 3.1 metre tender that is neatly garaged out of sight, in/under the rear transom upright.