2019 Princess 55 F55 Description
UNO+ was a special ordered boat with the taste to please anyone. It was a wait but you can have one now. The F55 has been a top seller for Princess and a boat that has received extremely high demand with wait times often up to or well over a year.
Just to mention a few of the upgrades that puts this boat in a class of her own: Volvo Joystick maneuvering system, third rear cockpit control, variable spead bow and stern thrusters, walnut satin finish on the interior with full wood floors in salon, galley and helm. A full upright refrigerator/freezer, upgraded Quartz II leather upholstery, pillow package, and select fabrics, watermaker, dometic 190 lt/hr, 8 underwater lights, Movida Met exterior cushions, power up/down salon table that converts to coffee table, hydraulic swim platform, side boarding gates, Seakeeper 9 Gyro stabilization, and the list goes on.
She is ready for inspection for the most discriminating buyer, call today to set up an appointment to see this 2019 55 Princess Uno+.
Uno Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Princess 55 F55 Vessel Overview
MANUFACTUERES PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
Slicing through waves, the new Princess F55 delivers the ultimate on-water experience for a flybridge yacht, with an extreme focus on the use of space and dynamic performance. Designed with on-deck living in mind, easy transitioning between exterior and interior invites guests to move seamlessly from indoors to out. Her salon features a U-shaped sofa and dining table for 6 guests, whilst her spacious foredeck boasts a luxurious sun pad, perfect for reclining and relaxing in a secluded bay.
Her well-proportioned flybridge features a spacious aft U-shaped seating area, forward L-shaped seating and twin helm seats. The dual-station instrumentation and latest Volvo-Garmin navigation and control systems enable her to be helmed from both the main deck and flybridge for precision maneuvering. All in all, an exceptional on water experience for a flybridge yacht.
Below deck, up to six guests can enjoy three beautifully appointed, spacious cabins, two of which are en-suite.
ENGINES & DRIVE
- Variable speed bow and stern thrusters
- Oil Changer for engines & generator
- Third station controls in cockpit
- White Hull
- Wood Interior: Walnut in Satin finish (galley floor is walnut as standard) Lower helm floor to match
- Salon floor is Walnut (No Carpet)
- Crew cabin layout (single berth) with shower and separate air conditioning
- Salon full size dining/coffee table with twin electrically operated leg mechanisms. Table reduces in length by 50% when folded and has a sliding mechanism to allow for use as a coffee table.
- Starboard cabin has powered double berth conversion (inboard berth slides outboard)
- Full height Liebherr HC1070 refrigerator
- Half refrigerator concealed in cabinet
- Worktop is Avonite: ICE CRYSTAL
- Garbage disposal
- Bathroom worktops are in Koko White with Carrera White tile floors
- Platinum II leather upholstery in salon
- Side boarding doors to cockpit area
- Electro-hydraulic swim platform (450 kg / 882 lbs SWL)
- Teak laid flybridge deck
- Electric stern rope handling winches (2)
- An Onan 21 kW / 60 Hz generator is fitted as standard
- Icemaker in the salon
- Kenyon electric BBQ in the flybridge
- Central vacuum
- Foredeck freshwater anchor / deck wash system
- Glendinning Cablemaster, 50 Amp (1)
EXTERIOR LIGHTING UPGRADE PACKAGE, INCLUDES
- Lower level accent strip lights below flybridge wetbar and console,
- Accent spots (3) on transom
- 7 deck lights to side deck and foredeck area
- Pop up lanterns to flybridge forward dinette (2)
- Underwater transom lights (4 LUMISHORE SMX52 blue/white)
- Underwater lighting to aft hull sides (4 LUMISHORE SMX52 blue/white)
- Stern docking lights
- Isolation transformer, 50 Amp
AUDIO VISUAL & COMMUNICATIONS STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDES
- 48" LED TV connected to Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray system & KEF speakers in salon
- Flybridge radio/iPod/MP3 player with waterproof speakers linked to salon stereo
- 40" LED TV connected to Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray system in master stateroom
- 32" LED TV connected to radio/DVD player in VIP
- 28" LED TV with radio/DVD player in starboard cabin
- Waterproof cockpit speakers with local control connected to flybridge
- Garmin 16" multifunction displays (with chart plotter/GPS with external aerial) at both control positions as well as dual station autopilot
- 7" display for engine instrumentation at both control positions
- A 4" multifunction display for log, echo sounder, and other instrumentation is also fitted although these can also be displayed on the main 16" displays as required. Where Volvo engines are fitted the 16" screen incorporates Volvo software to allow engine instrumentation and autopilot function displays (as well as the 7" display).
- Second 16" color multifunction display fitted at lower helm position Second 16" color multifunction display fitted at upper helm Garmin 424 xHD2 radar with 4' open array
- Chase tube for later fitting of SAT TV system from hardtop to salon TV distribution from hardtop to lower helm and from lower helm to upper helm
- Pepewave wifi system,to allow wifi while traveling (cellular card required, not included)
- Reticulated foam to all exterior cockpit and flybridge seating
- Foredeck seating & sunbed in Movida Met
- Foredeck sunbed includes adjustable headrest
- Cockpit & flybridge upholstery including helm seats - Movida Met Cockpit seating
- 6 place settings of china, cutlery, and glasses are standard
- Water delivery kit
- Seakeeper 9 gyro stabilizer
- GRP flybridge hardtop with dimmable lighting
- Watermaker, Dometic 190 lt/hr
- Aft cockpit freshwater washdown
- Additional cutlery settings (7 pieces) (x6)
- Additional glasses, 1 wine, 1 tumbler (x6)
- Boat does not have washer/dryer
- Folding cockpit chairs (x2)
- Stools for use at dinette in forward salon area (x2)
- Sofa in master stateroom in place of standard table & chairs
- Flybridge helm console sprayed in Oyster grey metallic
- Oak flooring, v-grooved, throughout main deck salon
- Leather upholstery
- Upgraded fabrics
- Pillow package
- Duplicate helm seat in place of the nav seat on flybridge
- Stern docking station
- New waterproof Fusion stereo on upper helm
- Tender to be excluded from the sale of the vessel
HMY Yacht Sales was named the North American Princess Yachts Dealer of the Year in 2021 and has unparalleled knowledge and expertise compared to any other brokerage. Discover the pleasure and privilege of Princess Yachts’ ownership with HMY as your partner.
New and used Princess Yachts for sale are constantly in high demand. When you team-up with an elite sales organization like HMY that is equipped with professionals known for delivering award-winning experiences, you’ve now got an unbeatable combination to help you find the used Princess Yacht of your dreams. At HMY.com you will see some of the finest on the market displayed right here. Many new and used Princess Yachts for sale are available to be seen in local marinas where HMY offices are located. Finding the Princess Yacht model that best fits your personality is easy. Search our site for the Princess yacht you’ve been looking for then speak to an HMY Princess Product Team Expert.
Princess Yachts was first founded in 1965 starting out as Marine Projects Ltd. and has since grown into one of the finest and most popular yacht builders in the world. Each model produced is beautifully elegant, offers the most innovative designs and amenities, and features sophisticated technologies. The sleek lines of each Princess Yacht exude a unique combination of maneuverability, speed, and gracefulness that make it stand out among a sea of other vessels. Whether you are looking at the M Class, Flybridge or F Class, X Class, Y Class, V Class, S Class, or R Class, Princess Yachts and HMY have the perfect vessel for your yachting needs. Today, Princess Yachts continues to win yearly awards for its designs and raises the bar with each new model.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing, and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- HMY has a strong presence in high-profile marina locations
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- HMY was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- Yachts for sale – see the wide range of online inventory showcased here
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines