2019 Okean 55 Sport Description
This 2019 OKEAN YACHTS 55' SPORT was used as a DEMO. She will be sold with existing engines, generator, mechanical and structural warranties only.
The sleek 2019 OKEAN YACHTS 55' SPORT is a magnificent showpiece in the emergent OKEAN YACHTS model line-up featuring the signature OKEAN "Open up Your World" design.
Both interior and exterior living areas aboard the OKEAN 55' SPORT are equally modern and stylish. The main deck lounge area is shaded by a large carbon fiber hard top and the helm is accentuated by a 360-degree view wraparound windshield. Air-conditioned, carbon fiber helm station features monitors for Garmin navigation suite and ship management system. C-Zone digital switching and monitoring, all viewable on Garmin helm monitors and iPad. On the foredeck guests are accommodated by ample wraparound seating for relaxing and entertaining. Seating offers storage below.
Hydraulic side hull combings on the 55' SPORT transform into "balconies" that expand the living space an additional 6'1". The beam increases from 15' 6" to 21' 7" allowing for more outdoor enjoyment space. On the aft deck is an expansive elevated sun-pad with storage underneath. This arrangement easily converts to become a large, open, alfresco dining area with lounge seating on both sides. In addition, there is a covered BBQ and sink with built-in icemaker. Optional natural Teak exterior decking is available for the OKEAN 55' SPORT. A hydraulic hi-lo swim platform can accommodate a tender.
Below deck offers climate-controlled overnight accommodations that consist of a private forward stateroom with a queen berth, full head, and separate shower. The 2019 OKEAN YACHTS 55' SPORT also includes a salon with a small galley and comfortable L-shaped lounging area with accommodations for 2-4 people.
OKEAN 55 SPORT DEMO Specifications Add to Favorites
2019 Okean 55 Sport Vessel Overview
- AC-DC breaker panel
- 32" LED TV HD mounted on the wall cabinet
- Seating on SB side and Lounging area on PS of the cabin.
- All Overhead lighting below Decks are LED recessed in headliner and indirect decorative rope lighting behind valances.
- Fusion Stereo System with (2) speakers
- Lounge seating has storage underneath
- Cabin floor is Vinyl Laminate .
- Salon windows, tinted polycarbonate
- Cabin can accommodate 2 additional persons for sleeping.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control
- LED Reading lights
- (2) 110V / USB receptacles
- Storage cabinet under stairs
- Folding table under HD-TV
- Integrated Microwave/Convection oven
- Fenix Nanotech Counter Sink Black SS Faucet
- Two burner cooktop w / storage underneath
- Overhead storage cabinets.
- ISOTHERM AC/DC refrigerator 17 gallons
- Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner and indirect decorative rope lighting behind valances.
- 110-V outlets
Gourmet Exterior Galley
- Galley; white gelcoat countertops with fiberglass sink and stainless steel faucet.
- ISOTHERM AC/DC refrigerator 17 gallons
- ISOTHERM AC ICEMAKER 40 pounds per day.
- Kenyon electric BBQ Grill with cutting board
- Black Galley Storage Cabinets
- One burner electric stove
- Hinged fiberglass cover w/ heat shield.
Master Stateroom (Full Beam)
- Cabin access to Master Stateroom with pocket door
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control
- Queen size bed with walk-around with hinged storage below
- Night stands with AC/USB outlets on either side of bed with headline box storage and reading lights
- Laminate Flooring
- (2) Hanging lockers with interior lights
- Overhead LED lights and decorative indirect rope lighting under bed platform
- Reading lights overhead with separate switches
- Tempered and tinted polycarbonate hull windows
- (2) Opening Portlights for cross ventilation
- (1) Overhead opening hatch
- TV 32" HD LED
Head and Shower
- The Okean 55 Sport offers a separate Head and Sink and a very large separate Shower, forward of the salon and separated by a Sliding glass door.
- Air-conditioning vents
- Full frame doors
- Medicine cabinets with mirror
- Fenix Nanotech Counter Sink stainless steel Faucets
- Tecma Elegance toilet series
- Lights, overhead LED lights recessed in soffit and in ceiling
- Mirrored cabinet doors
- Receptacles, 120V – GFI
- Stall shower, stainless steel shower and accessories with drain for automatic sump pumps
- Towel bars and rings stainless steel
- Natural Teak Floorings.
- Lower vanity storage
- Privacy shades.
Hull and Decks
- Max Beam with open side balconies = 21' 7" (6.63 meters)
- Built to CE Standards and ABYC
- Bronze alloy thru hull fittings
- Gelcoat painted engine room, lazarette, and bilges and anchor locker for easier maintenance
- Resin Infused and Blister resistant modified Vinylester resin in entire vessel
- Bonding system with sacrificial anode on transom
- Vinylester and polyester resins used for all structural laminates
- White Isophthalic gelcoat for superior gloss finish, flexibility and outstanding weather and UV characteristics
- Hull and Super structures are infused using Divinycell foam core with E-glass hybrid fiberglass laminates
- One-piece stainless steel polished safety handrails on forward side decks combings and bow
- Salon fiberglass salon floor/engine room ceiling with acoustical and thermal insulation
- Molded non-skid decks and balconies for traction and durability
- Hydraulic Hinged aft side Combings that transform into Side Balconies with safety rails.
- Fiberglass encapsulated foam Stringers
- Vacuum bagged composite bulkheads
- (6) stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats
- All cleats are thru-bolted with stainless steel backing plates
- Recessed Anchorlift Technic XR 30 – polished stainless steel
- Automatic Anchor windlass with 50' chain with 200' of anchor rode. Controls at the helm and on the bow
- Anchor locker with dual hatches and fresh water wash down
Aft Deck, Helm Area, Sun Lounge and Transom
- Fresh water shower hot/cold at Aft Deck
- Aft deck lateral seating both sides with storage
- Engine Room access thru large water tight deck hatch with access ladder
- Rubber gaskets for all storage lids and access doors.
- (6) Stereo speakers controlled by Salon Stereo bluetooth
- Indirect lighting under coaming
- Stainless Steel gas assist lifts on all hatches and lids
- Direct access from integrated swim platform to aft deck with safety gates
- Recessed stainless steel swim and safety ladder at stern
- Carbon fiber sliding door to access cabin area
- Side doors to access forward side decks and bow area
- Seating areas with teak table, with vinyl foam cushions & canvas covers
- Molded non-skid bow and side-deck areas
- Drink holders
- Anchor, locked with storage
- (1) SIMRAD 19" Display GPSMAP EVO 3
- Helmsman Gyro Compass
- ZIPWAKE Trim Tabs controls
- Volvo IPS JoyStick Control
- Volvo Electronic Engine Controls
- Volvo EVC 7" glass cockpit display
- SIMRAD Keypad Control
- SIMRAD VHF Radio
- SIMRAD autopilot Control
- C-Zone 10" touch display
- 12V DC 120/240V AC ship's service throughout
- 12V and 120/240V power supply with breakers at Salon
- USCG approved international navigation lights
- Batteries; (9) dry cell with independent 12V banks mounted in fiberglass vented boxes.
- Master volt battery chargers (1) one with 75 amp and other with 20 amps and with thermal cutoff and switching
- Master volt battery charger for generator 10 amps
- Battery switches for battery (3) banks
- Engine room lights, DC (LED)
- Engine room 120V outlet
- Onan 13.5 KW generator with remote start at the helm
- 50 AMP 120/240V shore power with 50' shore cord with cable master
- LED interior lighting with dimmers throughout
- Electric bonding system and galvanic isolator
- Receptacles 12V USB and 120V duplex in designated areas
- GFI circuit protectors in designated areas (interior and exterior)
- VOLVO active corrosion protection
Mechanical and Engine Room
- Twin VOLVO PENTA IPS 800 (rated at 600 hp each) powered by inline 6-cylinder D8, 7.7 Liter common Rail Fuel Injection Diesel, double overhead camshafts with twin entry Turbo and Supercharger. Matched with IPS steerable pods, twin counter-rotating propellers, Electronic Vessel Control (EVC) system and Joystick maneuvering. VOLVO electric IPS Power steering. Autopilot included
- Air-Conditioning: Direct expansion zoned with reserve cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior, and with individual temperature controls for stateroom and salon and helm station - 2 Units Total 22000 BTU.
- (6) Automatic/manual bilge pumps with helm monitoring system and hi-water alarm.
- Holding tank 24 US gallons with overboard discharge
- Engine room air intake and exhaust ventilation system
- Freshwater supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning
- DC freshwater system
- Fuel and oil supply lines are USCG approved
- Hydraulics for lowering and raising the side balconies with safety switch control and manual override.
- Side gauges for fuel tanks with Shutoff Valves
- Racor fuel/water separators for main engines and generator with vacuum gauges with clear bowls
- Seacocks: Bronze ball-type sea valves with strainers for all thru-hulls below water line
- Raw water engines and generator intake strainers
- Vibration mounts for engines and generator
- Water heater 110V AC electric (11,9 US gallons)
- Carbon monoxide/smoke detectors in designated areas
- Silhouette Blinds Throughout for desired natural lighting and additional privacy for all windows
- (5) Fire extinguishers in designated areas
- Complete USCG Safety Package
- CANVAS covers for all exterior seating and Helm area
Coupe Version (OPTIONAL)
- Hardtop with Dimmable Recessed Lighting
- Four-sided tempered glass enclosure
- Port and Starboard sliding doors, tempered glass
- Aft stainless steel sliding doors, tempered glass
- Air Conditioning - 2 x 10.000 BTU
HMY Yacht Sales is the exclusive representative for Okean Yachts. After launching the Okean 50′ Flybridge Motor Yacht with HMY in 2017, Okean has never looked back and continues to forge ahead designing new models like the Okean 50 X, 55′ Sport, 55′ Coupe, the all-new 80′ Motor Yacht, and the 68′ Widebody Motor Yacht. When Okean debuted at FLIBS 2017 with the 50′ Flybridge, Okean’s Flybridge Motor Yachts instantly captivated the market with an all-new design. Okean’s head-turning models have already generated interest from around the world.
Okean’s motor yachts are packed with inspiring features built to entertain and create a connection with the sea. Two of the most striking are the expandable hull balconies—push a button, and quickly your deck space nearly doubles. Add a 360-degree salon view and Okean Yachts has a design that boaters absolutely love.
Today, Okean Yachts creates the perfect lifestyle layout that allows guests to enjoy the tranquil surroundings, with an immersive, relational experience with the ocean, sunshine, and fresh air. Featuring the interior volume of bigger motor yachts and comfortable long-range cruising capabilities, the world-class craftsmanship of this Brazilian boatbuilder speaks loud and clear.
TO SPEAK WITH AN HMY OKEAN YACHTS PRODUCT SPECIALIST, CALL (561) 961-8100.
When you come to HMY, you’ll quickly understand that we’re the experts for new and used Okean Yachts. One reason is our Okean Product Team has extensive hands-on experience. Our professionals are fully trained by Okean, and also help design the Okean models you see today. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable Okean Yacht expert, look no further than HMY. All of this combined makes HMY the best brokerage to help you find the best used Okean or new Okean Yacht on the market while receiving an exceptional client experience.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a boat on average every 21 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online yacht marketing; and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and our latest virtual tool, “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- Advanced digital tools and real-time technology
- 12 offices and 50 brokers throughout SE Florida and the SE United States
- Professional photography, video, and virtual tours that capture interest
- More leads. More conversations with buyers
- More opportunities to sell your yacht
- Proven yacht sales expertise that gets results