(LOCATION: Palmetto FL) The 55 Neptunus Sedan Motor Yacht is a feature-rich sportyacht with cutting-edge styling and best-in-class accommodations. The large flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and three stateroom interior means room for friends and family.
On deck there is room everywhere. The bridge features a radar arch with a custom hard top. The upper helm station features upgraded Garmin electronics and captain & companion chairs. Two guest lounges, table, wet bar with ice maker, and a rail mounted bbq grille make entertaining a breeze. A stairway leads below to a large open cockpit with teak finished deck. Lounge seating and expansive area lends itself to a variety of uses. A large swim platform completes the package. Sliding doors give access to the salon.
The salon is the top-of-the-line accommodations that you’ve come to expect with Neptunus. To one side is a plush wraparound lounge with a coffee table. The other features a wraparound dinette with with wood table. Ample room to relax or entertain. Forward an up in the lower helm and L-shaped galley.
There are three private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has an island berth with hanging lockers, and new TV. On The Starboard side we have a stateroom with a double berth, hanging locker, and ample storage. . On the port is a guest stateroom with twin bunks. There are two full head compartments.
This beauty is powered by twin high-performance Detroit Diesel engines with 735-hp each. This boat is regularly detailed and serviced and needs nothing. She is turnkey and ready to go. Built in Ontario, these yachts are rugged and built to take the pounding of the great lakes in total luxury.
Always wanted a Neptunus but without the half-million dollar price tag? This is the one!
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by World Class Yacht Sales.
Specifications Add to Favorites
- Three staterooms with new carpeting
- Master stateroom forward with island queen berth, ample storage, new flat screen TV
- Guest stateroom with double berth
- Guest stateroom with upper & lower twin berths
- Two head compartments with vanity and shower
- Expansive cockpit with teak-like deck
- Lounge seating
- Room to relax or entertain
- Large swim platform with boarding ladder
- Stairway access to bridge
- Sliding door to salon
- Elevated helm station and galley
- Plush lounge seating
- Large dinette
- New carpet
- Large flybridge with room to entertain
- Radar arch with custom built-in hard top
- 18' 6” clearance with antennas lowered.
- Upper station with updated Garmin electronics
- Captain and companion chairs
- Guest lounge by helm
- Wet bar with ice maker
- Aft guest lounge with table
- Rail mounted grille
- Stairway to cockpit
- Engine hours: 2084
500 since rebuild
- Generator hours: 1873
- All new electronics (garmin)
- New Carpet
- New Windlass
- 2 new Refrigerators
- 2 new flat screen TVs
- New Anchor chain
- Engines serviced, all fluids changed, exhaust system upgraded
- New water pump on HVAC system