2005 Sea Ray 50 Sudancer Description
The 2005 50' Sea Ray Sundancer "Nautical Dreamer" is truly an outstanding vessel. "Nautical Dreamer" is an exceptional boat for a first-time boater or for an experienced boater looking to sit back and relax and enjoy the 50' Sea Ray. She offers the most desirable options, including, but not limited to, A/C controlled flybridge with controls, an accommodating interior concept with a forward stateroom and spacious salon/galley with wood flooring throughout, and abundant storage. Aboard "Nautical Dreamer" you can turn the key and go with peace of mind. This 2005 50' Sea Ray Sundancer is an example of how a yacht should be taken care of.
Nautical Dreamer Specifications Add to Favorites
2005 Sea Ray 50 Sudancer Vessel Overview
- Cummins QSM 11s Full 1000 (1893 Hours) 1000 hour professional service including all heat exchanges, oil coolers, after coolers rebuilt. April 2019 Full oil change and filters May 20
- Onan 11KW Generator (3500 Hours) Heat exchanger and and after cooler rebuilt April 2019 Oils and filters changed, 05/2020
- Bow Thruster
- Washer / Dryer
- Underwater Lights
- Recent PlasDeck cockpit/swim-platform decking (color, "original teak w/white lines") this item has a 20-year warranty. 07/2018
- Helm AC/Heat Recent all new air-conditioners (4) Cockpit A/C's (2) were replaced and upgraded from 12K BTU's to 16K BTUs. July 18
- Hull has just been professionally painted with AWLGRIP leaving a Like New finish and sheen that will last many years with no worry of fading. 02/2021
- Fresh Bottom paint including Prop speed and new zincs. 03/2021
- Recent New Electronics Garmin 1242XSV dual touch screens chart plotters w/CHIRP down depth finder, 48" open array radar, Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic smart-pump auto pilot, VHF 300 radio w/hailer and new antenna, also w/AIS and new antenna. All with new gauges as recommended. 07/2018
- Canvas and camper back w/solar curtains and complete windshield solar curtain, cuts out 70% UV and helps to keep it very cool and very private. 6/19
- Stereo (Apple TV), Speakers 05/2019
- TV's (4) and HD antenna. 05/2019
- Bow Sun Cushion and Bimini Top.
- Battery charger (Master-Volt 12/50-3) and new house batteries (2-8D) 01/2020,
- Records available for serious buyers.
- Helm AC/Heat
- Bow Cushion with Bimini
Upgrades and Updates
- Navigational electronics. Garmin 1242XSV dual touch screens chart plotters w/CHIRP down depth finder, 48" open array radar, Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic smart-pump auto pilot, VHF 300 radio w/hailer and new antenna, also w/AIS and new antenna. All with new gauges as required.7/2018
- Air-conditioners (4) throughout the boat. Cockpit A/C's (2) were bumped up from 12K BTU's to 16K BTU's so we could add the camper back canvas to keep the cockpit very cool...it's like an ice-box during the summer.7/2018
- Canvas and camper back w/solar curtains and complete windshield solar curtain, cuts out 70% UV and helps to keep it very cool and very private.6/2019
- Rebuilt the entire steering system from the helm to the rudders, biggest item was replacing the hydraulic ram (with new) that sits just above the rudder posts.12/2018
- Replaced port dripless w/new. 12/2018
- Mattresses throughout.4/2019
- Cockpit/swim-platform decking, w/PlasDeck (color, "original teak w/white lines") this item has a 20-year warranty.7/2018
- Shore power cord w/end and rebuilt the entire Glendinning electric spooler.1/2019
- Rebuilt the entire sanitation system, both heads, all duck-bills, exposed hoses in engine room, pumps and having the gauge rebuilt now by Off-The Hook. 4/2018
- Replaced fresh water pump, cleaned all lines and replaced the pressure release valve on the hot water heater.03/2020
- Cockpit refrigerator, 6/19 new cockpit ice maker. Also, at the same time replaced galley fridge converter.04/2018
- Stereo (Apple TV), speakers, TV's (not master cabin) and antenna.05/2019
- All exterior lights, cockpit lights, deck lights, running lights, engine room lights and underwater lights (3 @ 6K lumens each) changed to LED's. All interior cabin light remain the originals, soft white halogens.05/2019
- Rebuilt entire bow thruster (new down gear) and housing and new thruster batteries (2).09/2019
- Battery charge top of the line (Master-Volt 12/50-3) and new house batteries (2-8D).01/2020
- Engine, generator oils and filters (generator fuel filter) changed, 1793 hours engines, 3500 hours generator.05/2020
- Wipers blades and arms. 09/2019
- New Awlgrip painted hull/ domes (blue), new boot-stripe, and complete bottom job with all new zincs and Prop-speed on all underwater hardware. 03/2021
- Brand new starboard turbo replaced and port alternator and new belts on all. 8/18, rebuilt port turbo.07/2020
- At 1635 hours, changed impellers, all high-pressure oil lines.04/2018
- Repaired/cleaned gear linkage, and replaced many breakers and switches.08/2018
- At 1714 hours engines/3490 hours generator, had all heat exchanges, oil coolers, after coolers rebuilt.04/2019
- Misc., engine room hatch gas shocks replaced, electronic windshield vent rebuilt and re-gasketed, any hull voids re-sealed and caulked, replaced anchor windless, replaced city water regulator, replaced all interior cabin door latch mechanisms, replaced holding tank charcoal filter, replaced all raw water intake hoses and all strainer sight-glasses, replaced all bilge pumps, replaced all Raycor filters and replaced companionway door lock assembly.
- Typical Coastguard Marine package; i.e. flares/gun, life-jackets, throwable, additional handheld VHF radio, all 3/4" lines, fenders, adjustable fender hangers, boat hook, etc.
- All bedding; i.e. comforter covers, pillow shams, decorative pillows and cockpit pillows.
- Galley; some dishes, pots & pans, glass ware.
- Many replacement parts, filters, hoses, SS screw sets, oil diapers, pitched back cockpit canvas, some cleaning/maintenance supplies.
- Magma grill (large) w/carry case.
- Dry-Deck rubber flooring panels in all hull compartments and transom storage areas
Manufacturer Provided Description
Contoured lines and dramatic styling reveal a refined and powerful presence that will take your breath away. New graceful lines and a distinctive bow provide improved function with enhanced visibility. Beneath her appealing style are the technological advancements and conveniences you've come to expect from Sea Ray.
Sea Ray Yachts
An iconic American brand for decades, Sea Ray was founded by Cornelius “Connie” Ray in 1959. Beginning with the production of fiberglass runabouts in Oxford, MI, Sea Ray’s steady growth during the1960s and 1970s is attributed to the powerful dealer network Ray established. Notably, Sea Ray was the first boat manufacturer to use fiberglass in production boats. By the 1980s, Ray had built Sea Ray into one of the world’s largest boatbuilders with models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. He sold the company in 1986 to Brunswick Corp. for $350 million dollars. By 2000, Sea Ray’s huge model lineup consisting of over 40 models placed the company at the top of the world’s pleasure boat builders.
In 2017, the Brunswick Corp. announced their intention to divest the Sea Ray line and place it up for sale. By July, 2018 — with no buyers in sight — Brunswick reconsidered their decision, opting instead to reinvent Sea Ray by shuttering the yacht and sport yacht segments and emphasizing outboard-powered models from 24 to 40 feet.
HMY Yacht Sales has offices reaching from the Florida Keys to Charleston, SC. Our professionals are positioned in key yachting locations in the southeastern U.S. and stand ready to assist buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of pre-owned Sea Ray.
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable. HMY’s expansive network of sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing. Exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, digital campaigns, and “Go Live with HMY”, for real-time exposure. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 13 locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Charleston, South Carolina
- HMY has a strong presence in 12 high-profile marina locations
- New brands: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, and Two Oceans Power Catamarans
- All-New Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY sold over 530 pre-owned yachts and over 120 outboard boats in 2021
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division
- Substantial investment in marketing/advertising
- HMY.com – Among the top yacht search engines