2013 Pershing 50.1 – Aloha. This has to be the cleanest Pershing 50.1 currently on the market. Aloha has been maintained by an extremely meticulous and knowledgeable owner. With a cruise speed of 36 knots Aloha will take you to the Bahamas or your favorite sand bar in no time at all.
The owner has taken care of this boat with an open checkbook and constantly improving the vessel. Please see below for an extensive list of work performed recently.
HMY Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales Tampa Bay.
Specifications Add to Favorites
- Engines, generator and transmission services completed fall of 2021.
- Engine coolant system flushed in 2020
- New upgraded Raymarine chartplotter along with new 4” display and autopilot
- New Fusion head until, 2 new amps, 3 new subs, 6 speakers and 3 wireless remotes
- New custom enclosure (removable), with interior cover shades
- New custom rear shade with carbon fiber poles
- New bow sun pad cover
- New windshield shade cover
- New house battery installed 2021
- Bottom paint and prop speed on surface drives done spring of 2022
- Complete drive service, oil change, new ball joints and new main boots done in spring of 2022
- New hydraulic lines for trim and steering cylinders spring of 2022
- Props sent out to be reconditioned for best performance spring of 2022
- 5 new thru-hull and sea cocks installed spring of 2022
- Additional AC sump box installed in crew cabin
- 2 new AC raw water pumps
- New LED engine room lights
- New engine room walk boards
- New main bilge pump
- Removed passerelle to open up the space on the swim platform and also increase cruise and top end speed
- Moved main shore power inlet to a better location
- New 50’ Marino – EEL white shore cord
- 10 new led step and platform lights
- 6 new LED underwater lights
- Removed and professionally painted radar, satellite domes, VHF antennas, hardtop cover, rub rails, matte black
- Re-caulked windshield
- Tint on all cockpit windows
- Interior lights converted to LED
- Updated custom salon décor
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.