2022 Iliad 50 50 Description
Are you ready for the ultimate yachting experience? Introducing the 2022 Iliad 50 Catamaran passagemaker, a vessel designed for long distance passage making and off-grid living. With a bridgedeck height of 850mm at half load, ample interior volume, and a range of 2,500 nm, this 3 cabin yacht exemplifies contemporary elegance and is the perfect vessel for your ambitious cruising plans.
Step onboard and immerse yourself in luxury with fully air-conditioned, opulent cabins that feature en-suite bathrooms, accent lighting, and teak laminates. The master cabin occupies the entire port hull, providing a sense of spaciousness and privacy. Each cabin includes a safe and secret compartment for valuables and a speargun, as well as Caframo fans and a TV in the master bedroom.
Power and performance are at the forefront of the ILIAD 50’s design. Equipped with two Yanmar 440 HP engines and a bow thruster, this vessel is fully equipped for passage making. Additionally, it features an Onan 13.5 kW generator, and is equipped with 3 425W solar panels, 8 lithium house batteries, a 65,000 BTU Climma reverse cycle air conditioner, and a Sea Recovery 211 L/hr. water maker.
The ILIAD 50’s galley is fully appointed with high-end appliances including an electric induction hob, a Siemens oven-microwave combination, a dishwasher, a Kenyon electric grill on the flybridge, and a huge 301 L Vitrifrigo fridge-freezer, and an ice maker.
Navigation is made easy with an oversized custom flybridge navigation helm station that includes a Raymarine p70 autopilot, two 15″ Raymarine multifunctional displays, rear transom and engine room cameras, a Raymarine fishfinder, a Raymarine FLIR Quantum Q24C radar, VHS, AIS, an anchor chain counter, and Zipwake interceptors.
Step outside and enjoy a brand new Highfield CL340 tender with a new 20 HP Yamaha outboard and a transom davit with an electric winch. Entertainment on board is taken care of by a Fusion sound system with dedicated speakers and sub-woofers for the main salon.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own the ILIAD 50 passagemaker, the epitome of luxury and performance.
Specifications Add to Favorites
2022 Iliad 50 50 Vessel Overview
HMY Yacht Sales
Since 1979, HMY Yacht Sales has been among the most trusted brokerage firms in the industry. For decades we have continued to instill confidence in our clients who choose to buy and sell yachts with us. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction combined with HMY’s renowned yachting expertise. When you choose your next brokerage firm, make sure to select the one that is the most experienced and knowledgeable in yacht sales. HMY’s expansive network of yacht sales professionals, support teams, yachting industry experts, and customers have been our recipe for success; and we’ve earned the trust of our clients from around the world. In 2022, HMY Yachts was recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer.
HMY Sales and Marketing Network
HMY Yachts is known for delivering sales results. We sell a pre-owned yacht on average every 12 hours. With accelerated sales results like this – there’s no better firm you can trust to sell your yacht. We invest heavily in online marketing and exposing your yacht to the right target buyer is one of HMY’s strengths. Plus, we activate and engage a high-performance network of brokers and buyers with walkthrough videos, virtual tours, MLS, email, magazines, social media, and digital campaigns. HMY’s accelerated yacht sales approach generates leads and sales at record levels. We connect buyers with our brokers quickly – to get your yacht sold. Call HMY today. We’ll put a world-class sales and marketing strategy together to sell your yacht so you can have peace of mind.
- Established in 1979 and family-owned by Steve Moynihan
- Recognized as one of the largest new and pre-owned yacht dealerships in the USA
- HMY is on pace to sell over 500 pre-owned yachts, and over 150 outboard boats this year
- HMY averages a yacht sale every 12 hours
- 50+ yacht sales professionals at 14 sales locations from Ocean Reef, Florida to Newport, Rhode Island
- New yachts for sale: Viking, Valhalla Boatworks, Princess, OKEAN, Two Oceans Power Catamarans, and the all-new ECLIPSE model line
- HMY was recently recognized as the #1 North American Princess Yachts Dealer in 2022
- Dedicated Outboard Boating Center featuring premium fishing and cruising outboard boats
- HMY has a dominant presence with sales offices located in high-profile marina locations
- Premiere exhibitor at the largest boat shows in America
- A global network of sportfish, motor yacht, superyacht, and charter customers
- Sponsors of yachting, fishing, and showcase events throughout the year
- HMY has an in-house Luxury Charter Vacations division serving global customers
- HMY is well known for its industry-leading investment in marketing, advertising, and digital
- HMY’s proven sales success has elevated HMY.com to be an elite yacht industry search engine